over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test w/ Deca Injections

cannonball33

Newbies
My first cycle was just Test Cyp. -- low dose, went well, got pretty good at injections. For my upcoming second cycle I want to stack Test w/ Deca.

Here's my question: do I inject both at same time at different sites, or inject, say Test one day, then Deca the next?

Thanks (I know it's a really basic question)!

Not to sure what test w is??

Yes you can load everything into one syringe and hit differant sites but, if you dont mind pinning then split it up into 2 shots- deca only and test only. Personaly I find splitting it into 2 shots works better for me...the only part of my body that really doesnt get bad site pain from deca is my lats... Ive just noticed that some parts of my body reacts to certain products better than others.

Otherwise get used to slamming home a ton of oil if your only going to use one site. The only down side to loading that much into one site is your limited on were you can pin...pretty much only legs, butt, and lats. Split up the shots and you get more variety:D

personly Im a traps & lats man:headbang:

Last edited:
How often are you pinning? 1x/week, 2x/week? Also the deca will help take away the pain of the Test.:D

Thanks for all the helpful info. Yea, was going to pin 1x a week ... I'm tempted to load both the Test and Deca into one syringe and just get it over with and see how that works for me. I have been using my thighs or glutes and alternating sides.

I have 23 5/3 pins from my test -- can I use that size for Deca, too?

That's a low dose, @ 1x per week. Most TestC comes @ 250 - 300/ml. I would pin 2x / week (500 - 600 ml / week). Mix w/ Deca to reduce pain of TestC and benefits of Deca 2x / week (300 - 600 ml / week depending on your tolerances to Deca.) Much more over 350 - 400 / week and I start getting proggy tits.:( None of the anti-progg blockers seem to do much good for me. As far as needles, i would use 21 gauge @ 1.5" in the ass or quads. IMO......

That's a low dose, @ 1x per week. Most TestC comes @ 250 - 300/ml. I would pin 2x / week (500 - 600 ml / week). Mix w/ Deca to reduce pain of TestC and benefits of Deca 2x / week (300 - 600 ml / week depending on your tolerances to Deca.) Much more over 350 - 400 / week and I start getting proggy tits.:( None of the anti-progg blockers seem to do much good for me. As far as needles, i would use 21 gauge @ 1.5" in the ass or quads. IMO......
I use a 23 gauge for 3cc's and 25gauge for 1-2cc's of oil injections.
No problem adding any oil in the same barrel. Better to do it all at once. It's a different feel if you load oil and water but it can be done. I do 3cc's with sus, deca, and test suspension for a kicker for the days workout. With UG gear, never slam it in. Do a few tics at a time slowly until you fully unload. This way there is less chance to form a oil pocket that will linger as a bump for weeks.

Cool. So I got 23 1.5" & followed proper protocol, injected very slowly into quad, massaged for a while, etc. All went well, although 1.5 is really too long for quad, I think. A little sore two days later, but that's about it. Thanks, everyone.

Cool. So I got 23 1.5" & followed proper protocol, injected very slowly into quad, massaged for a while, etc. All went well, although 1.5 is really too long for quad, I think. A little sore two days later, but that's about it. Thanks, everyone.

Sounds like everythings good bro, i use 23 1, 1/4 pins, work just fine...

I got 23 @ 1" pins, so I'll try those ... still a newbie, so trial-and error to see what works best for me. Gotta say, been pretty cool so far. Lifting seems so effortless the changes I'm seeing are very cool. Learned a lot on this forum.

That's what I'm thinking. I hope my quads get so huge that eventually I'll have to use the box of 1.5" pins I have, though!!!

I have used 25g 1" a few times for quads. Just takes a couple secs longer to fill and unload though. However some brands won't go through a 25g. Grab a couple and try it, you might like it. I'm glad I did, no injection pain for me.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. I'm gonna wind up with boxes of a bunch of different sizes, but that's cool. I'll be ready for anything.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear