over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testicle pain during pct

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Whats up bros, not trying to be wierd about this question but my nuts have been hurting me the past few days. I'm on my 14th day of clomid pct after I ran a cycle of tren and test prop. They look swollen and hurt bad, Could this be due to them gaining function back?

I had a similar experience a few years back. it probably is just regaining function. It sucks but will pass

It happens. I also seem to get the pain when I go on after about week 4 or so. Shutting down and then coming back.

Yeah it actually just recently subsided. I hope it was the function coming back

Yeah it actually just recently subsided. I hope it was the function coming back

Imo it is. The car has started on it's journey so to speak.

Take that as a good sign your PCT is working and bringing your boys back.

Whats up bros, not trying to be wierd about this question but my nuts have been hurting me the past few days. I'm on my 14th day of clomid pct after I ran a cycle of tren and test prop. They look swollen and hurt bad, Could this be due to them gaining function back?

I guess you used nothing during the cycle. They hurt after a cycle if no HCG is used during the cycle.

That's what happens with me.

I guess you used nothing during the cycle. They hurt after a cycle if no HCG is used during the cycle.

That's what happens with me.

Agreed, it's gonna happen bro since their natural production has been down for the duration of the cycle. This is basic physiology, the fact that you have feeling down their is a sign of your hormonal axis trying to get "re-booted". BTW, Look into amino outposts new product to restore endocrine function. I cant vouge for it yet, but this a very reputable company with a no-brainer product if it does what it is supposed to. I will be logging my experience.

I did use hcg in small doses in the middle of the cycle 500 iu every 5 days, but they hurt on and off so it is a good sign my test is coming back. Tren shuts some people down hard

HCG would most likely stop this kind of stuff from happening when used on cycle
I feel like this pain started after finishing hcg and 3 weeks after last shot. Do you think more hcg would harm or help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I ran hcg at 1000 a day for 30 days,the only pain I had was from by balls swelling up like bull nuts,no joke lol...No pain after though...

I ran hcg at 1000 a day for 30 days,the only pain I had was from by balls swelling up like bull nuts,no joke lol...No pain after though...
How long did it last

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

So how much HCG would you typically run during a cycle? When I ran 500mg/wk Test-E 12wk cycles, I'd run 400IU HCG (so 250mg test/200IU HCG E3D) and everything seemed fine. If I'm currently cruising on basically a TRT+ dose of 250mg/wk Test-E, would 400IU/wk HCG be overkill to keep the boys working in general?

it is a normal phenomenon because your body gets recovered, and your boy most likely returning to their original size. You should add some HCG during your cycle next time. If you really very pain you can use HCGenerate ES - it will have positive effects without the side effects.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws