over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

testicle traveling up into the body

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
wondering if anyone's has had this happen? Sometimes during sex after I ejaculate, or even sometimes during sex, my right testicle sometimes will slide up about 1 inch into the body. it can be scary but usually slides down after a minute, one time it took about 5 minutes and was freaking out, lol.

Not sure what this would be called or how common this is? Its not painful but uncomfortable, but always goes down in place. Started to think about it more today because I slept in on my off day and noticed it shifted during my sleep which is a bit more worrisome than it just happening every now and then during/after sex.

If you’re on test, then that will shrink testes and if one have higher e2 they will sit higher and tighter. Have same issue, I just “untuck” it 😂

You might want to check around up there and see if a 3rd one is still hidden up there.

And yeah, this happens to me too. I have to work it down and no worries.

You might want to check around up there and see if a 3rd one is still hidden up there.

And yeah, this happens to me too. I have to work it down and no worries.
I always keep a 3rd up there. Remember: "Two is one and one is none."

Yeah I’ve had it almost came all the way up and out my mouth I’m kidding

but it’s not fun always my left one ^

also experienced the ball ache have no clue what causes them to ache wasn’t much possibly 4 times in my life and that’s not from sex or anything I can think of just came on gradually then it went away on its own.

Lol not sure if you can even get a good grab of mine there tiny just a empty sack with skin

Your nuts have covid fatigue. They just wanted to travel a little bit without anyone noticing. You may want to quarantine your nuts for two weeks.....

Please stop giving this guy bad advice and jokes.
Please see your doctor and ask him to prescribe a TRS.
A Testicle Retrieval Squirrel is the most effective way to deal with this issue. Just keep one in your gym bag or night stand.
You'll have to get used to quite a significant number of scratches on your scrotum but after 6 months, you'll hardly notice them.

Please stop giving this guy bad advice and jokes.
Please see your doctor and ask him to prescribe a TRS.
A Testicle Retrieval Squirrel is the most effective way to deal with this issue. Just keep one in your gym bag or night stand.
You'll have to get used to quite a significant number of scratches on your scrotum but after 6 months, you'll hardly notice them.

Bro, I only did that gig for a minute to make ends meet. Don't be throwing my business all out there... Some states have beastiality laws this violates🧐

This may sound silly, but....try jumping on your heels 5-6 times. It's helped me, but that's when I feel my balls are "pulling" when on cycle.

Your nuts have covid fatigue. They just wanted to travel a little bit without anyone noticing. You may want to quarantine your nuts for two weeks.....

They definitely don't have covid fatigue, my balls like me, havent changed our behavior one bit and haven't social distanced. They can force me to wear a diaper on my face but my tiny balls sit inside the same calvin kliens each day lol.

Damn, surprised more people don't have this issue. It's just on one side and like I said, rarely happens, but when it does it seems to happen more often

Like it won't happen for 4 months then it will happen twice in a row during sex. Maybe I'm just a streak hitter when getting laid, just came out of a slump and on a hot streak so they aren't used to working again, lol

Mine did that big time when I started TRT. Always right as I was busting a nut. Sonofabitch hurt too! My wife would panic thinking I was injured based on my reaction. I was afraid it was gonna get stuck up there lol. HcG cured it. No issues with this at all anymore...been on HcG for at least 5 years.

Damn, surprised more people don't have this issue. It's just on one side and like I said, rarely happens, but when it does it seems to happen more often

Like it won't happen for 4 months then it will happen twice in a row during sex. Maybe I'm just a streak hitter when getting laid, just came out of a slump and on a hot streak so they aren't used to working again, lol
I have this happen sometimes but only when I get aggressive with an ai.

This may sound silly, but....try jumping on your heels 5-6 times. It's helped me, but that's when I feel my balls are "pulling" when on cycle.

For some reason mine have been up higher and tighter than usual, now it travels up sometime during my sleep and I can push it up :(

I googled, one poster is correct retractile testicle just getting worse over time

May try hug

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner