YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testicles still atrophied - what would you do?

Kauto_star

Registered
So about 16-17 months ago (which was the last cycle I ran) - I ran 16 weeks of test e at 500mg P/W.

Without a doubt, my balls are a lot smaller than before I ran the cycle. I didn't run any hCG which I appreciate now, was a mistake. I ran Adex during the cycle and then a PCT of nolva only (as I don't like Clomid).

Rightly or wrongly, I waited to see if they would return, but weeks turned in to months (which I know was silly). I have been to the docs twice about it, but they seem to think they are 'normal' size - I beg to differ, they are significantly smaller than they were pre cycle. I have seen them every day for the past year (obviously) and I know they have shrunk and have stayed shrunk.

I had some bloods done early in the week and my Test levels came back at 9.7nmol/L which the doc said is low but he was happy with - I thought that was quite low considering I'm 31.

What I would like to know is, is it too late to get my balls back? Is there anything I can run such as hCG, now, at this late stage, to try and kick start their growth again?

I would really appreciate some advice on this - I know I haven't done things the way I should have, so I'm not looking for a lecture, but some advice please. Thanks in advance!

So about 16-17 months ago (which was the last cycle I ran) - I ran 16 weeks of test e at 500mg P/W.

Without a doubt, my balls are a lot smaller than before I ran the cycle. I didn't run any hCG which I appreciate now, was a mistake. I ran Adex during the cycle and then a PCT of nolva only (as I don't like Clomid).

Rightly or wrongly, I waited to see if they would return, but weeks turned in to months (which I know was silly). I have been to the docs twice about it, but they seem to think they are 'normal' size - I beg to differ, they are significantly smaller than they were pre cycle. I have seen them every day for the past year (obviously) and I know they have shrunk and have stayed shrunk.

I had some bloods done early in the week and my Test levels came back at 9.7nmol/L which the doc said is low but he was happy with - I thought that was quite low considering I'm 31.

What I would like to know is, is it too late to get my balls back? Is there anything I can run such as hCG, now, at this late stage, to try and kick start their growth again?

I would really appreciate some advice on this - I know I haven't done things the way I should have, so I'm not looking for a lecture, but some advice please. Thanks in advance!

wk 1-6 Tamox 20mg/ED (40mg/ED week 1)
wk 6-8 Tamox 10mg/ED
wk 1-6 Clomid 25mg/ED (100mg/ED week 1)
wk 1-4 HCG 1000ius/EOD
wk 4-9 Aromasin 12.5mg/ED

Gets bloods done 4-5 weeks after the 9th week.

Actually, this is why I'm against the 'no SERMs/AIs for PCT crew' or "let your body normalise everything". It often doesn't work. It may take years to restore endogenous Test.

What was your endo. Test level before using steroids (baseline)?

A reading of 9.7nmol/L isn't actually that bad. At 31 15-25 should be obtainable IMO. At 19 mine was 30.

I've used gear for many years with no HCG or SERMs and my balls constantly change size, sometimes real small but sometimes real swole Lol. Changes daily. So there is still activity there. Anyone like this or is the atrophy constant?

Just take tribulus and your balls will get bigger.

I've used gear for many years with no HCG or SERMs and my balls constantly change size, sometimes real small but sometimes real swole Lol. Changes daily. So there is still activity there. Anyone like this or is the atrophy constant?

This is me. I never come off AAS and i don’t use HCG or SERMs. My balls change size by the day. Yesterday they were huge! Some days they’re medium. They don’t get small but when i was in my late 20’s on 2 grams of test they were like raisins. I guess my body adapted after 33 years on AAS. I’m currently on 500mg Test, 400mg nandrolone, 7.5ius HGH 3 days/week, 20mg tadalifil preworkout, MT2 a few days a week, 100mcg T4.

Look at the graph and it will explain part of the issue. This was after 21 weeks of 250mg/weekly of Test E.

The testes don't respond to LH/FSH after a cycle without hCG to kick start them. I'd start with 1000iu EOD for 2 weeks.

Attachments

• post-cycle-levels.jpg
    post-cycle-levels.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 354
Taking HCG always blew mine up big but then once I got off they would shrink back down again. I think they ended up bigger in the end overall though, but not by much. Some of this might be psychological too. Thinking about this now, if you wanted to be sure they had shrunk you should measure them before and after the cycle. Use a caliper.

I don't know why you are so worried about the size. You are probably the only person on earth that is worried about it or thinks they are smaller now. What difference does it make? I can see being worried about your test being low. If you mess around with the juice long enough your levels will never come back. I was getting readings like a woman's levels for almost 1 year before my endo finally put me on HRT. I went clean nearly 1 yr and it never came back.

Taking HCG always blew mine up big but then once I got off they would shrink back down again. I think they ended up bigger in the end overall though, but not by much. Some of this might be psychological too. Thinking about this now, if you wanted to be sure they had shrunk you should measure them before and after the cycle. Use a caliper.

I don't know why you are so worried about the size. You are probably the only person on earth that is worried about it or thinks they are smaller now. What difference does it make? I can see being worried about your test being low. If you mess around with the juice long enough your levels will never come back. I was getting readings like a woman's levels for almost 1 year before my endo finally put me on HRT. I went clean nearly 1 yr and it never came back.

That is the only way to know for sure if they actually have grown. Hilarious.

From someone legit. (Looks around)

Maybe if we are lucky someone will let us know where to get legit tribulus...

I have used the same brand for several years with definite ball building results. Loads...off the charts when on the trib...

Don't worry about it small balls make your dick look bigger :D

That is the only way to know for sure if they actually have grown. Hilarious.

I think so! You could have a log book and measure them each day. Keep track of the daily size.

Peeps still actually use Trib? Is this 1998? I don't know anyone who has raved about using Tribilus. I used it many years ago, nothing

Peeps still actually use Trib? Is this 1998? I don't know anyone who has raved about using Tribilus. I used it many years ago, nothing

I swear I respond to the stuff. I'm the odd man out I guess.

You need to get LH tested. If LH is in range and Test is still low then there is a good chance you won’t recover but if LH is out of range then you can run another pct and get re tested. I’d do hcg 500iu EOD with Clomid at 50mg/day and Nolva at 20mg/day for 2weeks followed by another 4 weeks of just the Clomid/nolvadex. Then wait 4 more weeks and get re tested.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws