over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

testicular atrophy...

jawbreakerkid

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ok, I always read questions on post cycle therapy etc. I have been using for about 3.5 years now (cycling not straight) and have never had my balls shrink while I was "on." When I first started I was always told to use clomid after your cycle, wonk wonk wonk. Well I did at first, but my second time using my balls shrunk WHILE I was using the clomid, a couple weeks after coming off, not to mention the horrible headaches, but the clomid completely killed my balls. Ever since I have not used any post cycle therapy and have been on for as long as 6 months while always taking at least 2 months off inbetween and no shrinkage. I always go through a 1-2 week period where I'm not "in the mood" as much as usual, but it passes. Also, after my cycles I don't crash in body weight or training weight. I'll lose a few lb's and a rep here or there, but nothing big. So this leads me to a couple questions...if I don't experience testicular atrophy, is my natural testosterone production being suppressed completely? Also, does anyone think if I took more than 8 weeks off, that I could begin to experience problems? Or am I just an exception to the rules most live by in this game? This has puzzled me for awhile, and I don't want to experience problems down the road when it's time for little JBK's.

my nuts were cool until week 16 or so..... i thought i was golden then one day.... whoomp, there they went!!!

now my buddy has gyno and he's been off for 8 weeks.... strange shit sometimes

Skip said:
You guys keep refering to "nuts". Could someone explain what these are? :D

They mean "were" nuts - now "raisins" :D

xcel

Mr Pickels said:
my nuts were cool until week 16 or so..... i thought i was golden then one day.... whoomp, there they went!!!

now my buddy has gyno and he's been off for 8 weeks.... strange shit sometimes
Not sure what "cool" nuts are but suppose you mean normal sized :D

Everyone here realizes by taking AAS were are manipulating the natural hormonal balance in our bodies. This occurs in the body in an "individual" manner (i.e., differently).

It seems like my nuts disappear just by smelling test :) For some it's after one week, or 4 weeks or never - get my point.

Now I'm not sure that shriveled nuts (err - raisins :) ) are just a side of natural test production shutdown or an element of HPTA, which is much more than just natural test production.

Post-cycle gyno is VERY common! I don't know if my explaination is technically correct, but I'll give it a shot. After you're done with a cycle you natural test levels are in the toilet - zilch. Your testosterone to estrogen balance is WAY off, esp if you elevated your estrogen levels "during" the cycle (not using an anti-aromotase like letrozole or ananstrozole). That's one of the reasons post cycle therapy should include (one of these anyways) clomid, nolva, or anastrozole.

xcel

Last edited:
Clomid is a estro blocker. In other words it fits in the receptor and usually causes no activity, just taking up space. Its a 'benign' estrogen, so to speak. But for some, it can have estrogen effects.
Many have heard of the moodiness that Clomid can cause-this is one example along with the nad shrinkage. For me it helps my boys keep their size. Without it Im experiencing 'shrinkage'!

Agree with Xcel on the estro-test theory. On cycle estrogen levels are elevated along with test levels. When you go off they stay elevated although, as was said, the tes levels drop to shit.

Hell, I just tell women, "I was born like this"...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131