over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testicular Desensitization

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
what do you think is the main factor in Testicular Desensitization & Post-Cycle LH Levels. Duration or dose?

Ive heard of a lot of guys having problems aftering comming down from very long 20+ week cycles regardless of dose but at the same time, ive heard of guys having problems with large 8 week cycles. I know thiers a lot of debate on what is better out of short frequent cycles or long cycles more spaces out.

I have a friend here that just got his complete physical back...the DOC knows and understands what he does. He helps him in any way that he can...even prescribing things for him. He was on gear, HGH, and slin for 1 solid year taking as much as 6000mgs of test. He is 6'1" 282lbs. He did a comp and got 2nd because he was a bit flat. the other guy was smaller in weight but had fullness...the illusion of being bigger than what he really was.

Anyways, I know everyone is different, so I suggest getting things checked on a monthly basis. Also if you are more prone to something, keep getting that checked on a regular basis. Ask your family history and be smart about things.

STEAK'S .02

6000 mg of TEST!, that is not only unbelievable, but a waste of money too! if you have to take that much, you must have the worse gentics in history

6000mg test comment did make me laugh, Ive never heard of anyone doing more then 3000mg although I do beleive it. thats almost a GRAM a day!:eek:

YEah he was stabbing himslef 7 times a day. I know crazy ass shit. I would never take that much...WHY??

Thought I would share that with you.

I know...that is what he told me...but I am one for seeing something before I believe it. But looking at him, I can see that he could have taken that much at the peak of his cycles.

He just got a complete physical done...all checked out ok.

I will get more details from him later and let you all know. I might even have a pic of him??
PM me and I can send it to you. No need to slander a man that cannot defend himself.

WE are sitting down at the end of the month to chat about future comps. I will get the complete skinny.

Last edited:
Hey steak PM me with his pic, just curious and bored.. and your mailbox is full I tried to PM you first..

Wow, thats alot of gear... He must live in IP's basement to be able to have that much gear.

The biggest factor in HPTA disfunction during cycles is estrogen (or drugs that convert to estrogen) and the recognition by the HPTA receptors of that estrogen. So, to help prevent that you need to both :
-greatly lower you blood estrogen levels (ex:-arimidex)
-block existing estrogen at the receptors in the HPTA (clomid)

And no-I have the worst genetics in history! :eek:

MikeS said:
The biggest factor in HPTA disfunction during cycles is estrogen (or drugs that convert to estrogen) and the recognition by the HPTA receptors of that estrogen. So, to help prevent that you need to both :
-greatly lower you blood estrogen levels (ex:-arimidex)
-block existing estrogen at the receptors in the HPTA (clomid)

And no-I have the worst genetics in history! :eek:

thanks alot this is what i was looking for

Daveb_19 said:
what do you think is the main factor in Testicular Desensitization & Post-Cycle LH Levels. Duration or dose?

Neither. Genetics is the main factor. The genetics for the body to accept the gear as it's 'natural' environment.
All the people that look phenominal on gear and reach the high levels of the sport have the genetics where the body grows on gear readely without having any side effects, no matter how much they take and what they take.
90% of pros that I know get zero side effects from the gear they are on,no matter how much and what they use. Also, their HPTA recovers extremely quickly, no matter of the doses or length of time they used for.

Myself - longest 'cycle' was for 4 years and 6 months straight. During it, ALL my blood tests were perfect - doc was freaking out as he used to say that he never seen a patient deliver blood test results that were in the middle of the range, every single time. Also, my HPTA was back to normal in 6 weeks after the gear was out of my system.
All I do on top of the gear is load up on accesories and I use HCG every 4 weeks. Did some clomid after the gear and that's it. My body repsonds well to gear, I actually feel and according tot he blood tests, I am healthier on than off.

But of course, then you have the other extreme. I know a guy that gets jaundice on 200mg/week deca and 10mg/day d-bol, and I mean jaundice - yelow skin, eyes, etc.

I agree 100% with big A! Some guys will fuck themselves on a 8 week low dose cycle and some guys never will! Though anything you can do to help yourself comeback will benefit you no matter how sorry your ass his! LOL:D

Big A--that's very interesting. I have noticed that guys who can drink a lot can also tolerate AAS well.

When we speak of "testicular desentization" do we mean: (1) delay in response post-cycle due to atrophy, (2) downregultion of the LH receptors (which may be the same as #1), or (3) destruction of the Leydig cells from, for instance, doses of HCG that are too high?

Swale

SWALE said:
When we speak of "testicular desentization" do we mean: (1) delay in response post-cycle due to atrophy, (2) downregultion of the LH receptors (which may be the same as #1), or (3) destruction of the Leydig cells from, for instance, doses of HCG that are too high?

I think the question was about a physiological phenomenon of reduced sensitivy (and perhaps even responsiveness) of the testes to LH, rather than the biological mechanisms underlying the phenomenon.

-Randy

P.S. BTW, Glad to have you around. 8^)

I know what a "homonunculus" is, and that is a cool handle.

LOL

SWALE said:
I know what a "homonunculus" is, and that is a cool handle.

Not often that it gets mentioned. Actually an aberrant spelling of "homunculus" - figured this would make it unique to most any board / newsgroup / list-serv / etc.

Glad to see you're stopping in now and then. Business must be good...

-Randy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity