over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testing after injections

jbthumper

Registered
How long after an injection of test e can one go in to get tested to see if it is good stuff. I am coming up on close to a week and 2 injections past my first pin. If I get tested is that enough time for the test levels to increase on the lab. I know it takes a longer for your body to start showing the result but just asking from a lab point of view.

So I would have to wait 3 weeks to see any changes just on the test levels. I know it takes awhile for the body. Reason I am asking is I am not sure my gear is test as I was tested on it before and my levels were super low. I changed vials hoping it was a bad vial but didn't want to wait 3 weeks to see that it is bad also.

Not taking results or effects on body simply a change in levels to show that it is good.

I read 48-72 after a shot blood levels should change but found nothing in concrete.

I meant 3 weeks to stabilize. Like to know what your levels will be on that dose.

I'm not sure when you should test just to make sure your test was test.

so what are you experiencing - decrease in strength? do you have a lack of sex drive? erections less strong? lack of energy?

did you have blood lab work done before starting exogenous T? guys need that initial lab work to map out a starting point. otherwise how do you know what normal was? after injections begin do labs again six to eight weeks later, and about every six months after that if you stay on it year round.

check your total testosterone, free test, estradiol, shbg, and your prostate/psa - no sex/orgasm 48 hours before this lab test as that supposedly increases your prostate specific antigen levels (if they are too high a doc won't prescribe testosterone)

if T is low before you start injecting - have thyroid TSH and free T3 checked. you are aware that low thyroid function gives same tell tale symptoms of low testosterone? but read up on it before ever self treating. there are sponsors on professionamuscle.com that carry T3.

do you know to check hematocrit and whY? that's the percentage of volume of red blood cells to the total volume of blood and you want that in the 45-47%. if hematocrit is over 50% you are making your heart work much harder pumping thick blood - and can lead to heart attack or stroke. testosterone and other steroids damage the cardiovascular system. you need to keep an eye on blood pressure and your lipids. and if you stay on T for a long period of time you can experience left ventricular hypertrophy and impaired cardiac function.

bunk vial of gear can be the least of your worries. didn't have anything to do in between shoulder and chest sets so thought i'd write you a book.

P.S.
by the way Allex is a good guy to bounce ideas off of. not taking away what he wrote you.

Last edited:
With Test E, after the first week your test levels are only slightly above baseline. You don't hit peak levels until 3- 5 weeks in according to personal situation. you can do test during that time

after a week levels will be elevated some, but not knowing the starting point, 600 might be elevated from your previous (unknown) level of 300. For an enanthate ester your not going to be at peak blood levels for about 6 week, but 3-4 weeks will be enough to tell you if it is real test.

I tested 220 on 125mg of test e. So even if after a week or so it was 400+ I would be assured I was using test (still possibly underdosed)

you can observe the changes of your body at the first week if everything goes well you can test in the next 2 or 3 weeks

2 weeks was plenty of time to see levels jump. Thanks for all the responses.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear