over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

testing your HGH

vaffancullo

Newbies
i have an ept test at home and i wanted to test my gh to make sure its not hcg. do i just put drops onto the ept? has anyone done this before?

i forgot to mention that i put 10ius on the pad and nothing happened. it didnt say pregnant or not pregnant. should i mix the gh in water and dip the test in that?

No do not waste it....

It is not HCG if it did not turn. There is an antigen in the liquid for HCG and it binds to the HCG molecule when it is present. Im not saying the HGH is real, but it is not HCG for sure. Later.

zephyr22 said:
It is not HCG if it did not turn. There is an antigen in the liquid for HCG and it binds to the HCG molecule when it is present. Im not saying the HGH is real, but it is not HCG for sure. Later.

you misunderstood my question. it did not return any result meaning there wasnt enough gh to absorbed. can you mix the gh with water and dip the ept in that?

vaffancullo said:
you misunderstood my question. it did not return any result meaning there wasnt enough gh to absorbed. can you mix the gh with water and dip the ept in that?

Yes.

Why could you not just take the GH an use your urine to determine if it was real?

IM CONFUSED ? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ALL ABOUT? IVE NEVER HEARD OF GH TESTING FROM A PREGNANCY TESTER???? PLEASE WOULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS CORRECTLY TO ME.

hcg is oftentimes sold as GH. Since hcg is made from pregnant women's pee, it'll show positive on a preganacy test.

This won't tell you if your GH is good or fake, only if it's hcg.

xcelbeyond said:
hcg is oftentimes sold as GH. Since hcg is made from pregnant women's pee, it'll show positive on a preganacy test.

This won't tell you if your GH is good or fake, only if it's hcg.

thank you xcel , i never heard this before , who the hell wants to know if hcg is real or not? dont you get it from your DR ?

Vander_V said:
who the hell wants to know if hcg is real or not? dont you get it from your DR ?
You kinda missed the point my friend :). HCG looks A LOT like GH - so oftentimes it's repackaged as GH.

Now im really confused ahahaha

Vander_V said:

lmao... i have heard of many people being sold fake gh. the fake gh that they recieved ended up being hcg, just like xcel said. so ruling out that your gh isnt hcg prevents me from getting gyno when i try it out.

vander, you can just ignore this thread b/c it doesnt look like youve got fake gh :cool:

Last edited:

Vander_V said:

vander, if i buy 10,000iu of HCG and then repackage it and try and sell it at GH my profit margin would be 50000%....cuz 10,000iu of HCG costs like 200 bucks and GH is like $250 for 100iu's, do the math...

so if you were a scammer this might be a way for you to make an assload of money very quickly..

and since HCG will give a positive on a pregnancy test, if you suspect your GH is really a scammers repackaged HCG then the pregnancy test might be in order.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131