over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testopel or Test E

Tazinator

Newbies
I went to the hormone replacement doctor,they told me they use "TESTOPEL"(its test in a pellet that they inject into your butt and lasts 4-6months)
so i was wondering if anyone used it or is "test E" better?

With the pellet, do they have different dosages and how do they determine the amount to start with? If you get the pellet and are still low what then? With test e, that can be adjusted...

I went to the hormone replacement doctor,they told me they use "TESTOPEL"(its test in a pellet that they inject into your butt and lasts 4-6months)

lol....should be a NO BRAINER!!!!

:confused:

they do blood tests to maintain 1000 T in you system,I think they said every month they do the test
pellets are 75mg
you can google "TESTOPEL" they give more info than what im sayin

Ive never heard of it myself. Only the injects,Gels and pills.

A Pellet they inject in your Butt. Must be a small pellet or a Big needle :eek:
Curious to hear more.

Says its 75 mg pellets.
Looked pretty expensive and still wondering how in the heck they inject or Implant this thing in your arse

Attachments

• testopel.jpg
    testopel.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,188
lol....should be a NO BRAINER!!!!

:confused:

After 5 minutes of research I agree with Tenny :eek:

The implant is inserted under the skin of the abdomen or buttock under local anaesthetic. From here it releases testosterone into the bloodstream continuously over a period of a few months.

Cost is about $60 a pellet but i figured it would be better in the long run because doctors maintain your testostrone at 1000 at a more constant level than the rollercoaster you get with normal injection of Test,plus i think it would be cheaper. In worst case it would cost about $300 for 5-pellets for 3 months

:
After 5 minutes of research I agree with Tenny :eek:

The implant is inserted under the skin of the abdomen or buttock under local anaesthetic. From here it releases testosterone into the bloodstream continuously over a period of a few months.

:yeahthat: No sh*&

Cost is about $60 a pellet but i figured it would be better in the long run because doctors maintain your testostrone at 1000 at a more constant level than the rollercoaster you get with normal injection of Test,plus i think it would be cheaper. In worst case it would cost about $300 for 5-pellets for 3 months

60$ for one 75mg pellet sounds expensive to me.
Thats almost 1$ per mg :eek:

That would be like paying 200$ for an amp of Sustanon.

Last edited:
LOL,did i mention that this the legal way of doing and is monitored by doctors
im sorry but im just tryin to find best way and safest way of doing it.
if it doenst panout they way i want it to,then i'll do the normal way,thx for the advise

LOL,did i mention that this the legal way of doing and is monitored by doctors
im sorry but im just tryin to find best way and safest way of doing it.
if it doenst panout they way i want it to,then i'll do the normal way,thx for the advise

Tazinator,
Of course it costs more when doing it through the Dr. legally.
Your correct in that is the safest way to do it. Thats just a CRAZY mark-up though... nearly 1000% of what the actual "medicine" you'll be getting cost.
On top of that a terrible way to have to "take your medicine".
Your not even adding in costs of the Dr visits yet. Its not even an option I would consider.

I think most guys report a Legit prescription bottle of Usa pharmacy 10ml/200mg test enanthat cost them
appx 100-200$. Its a simple shot once a week or once every two weeks.
Id check more into that option if I were you. good luck to you

Makes me think of the pellets they implant in cattle...

I would go with the weekly Test E, but thats me...

had a friend do it. not an injection its a an incision. they make a pocket and put pellets in and stitch your arse back up.

ok thx,you guys helped me make my mind up,no i gotta find a supply of test E thats easy on my pocket book.
if anyone has any tips where to get them,send me email at (asking to get scammed)
heres what i decided on:
test E 500/wk
dbol 30/day
deca 400/wk

Last edited by a moderator:
OK,I've changed my mind and went with the pellets.Cost maybe be $60 but my insurance covered it,but Dr. put in 200mg/pellets and not the 75mg/pellets that everyone is heard about.The injection went very easy and little pain.:D If anyone is still wondering on the injection,watch the link on Youtube: YouTube - Pellet Implant Procedure

Now is here where I need anyones help.I'm looking to cycle in something but don't really now what to stack with it.I'm looking at 400mg of Deca and 25mg of D-bol.Just curious what others think or if any change is needed.:lightbulb:

Thx for your Help.::port-smi

OK,I've changed my mind and went with the pellets.Cost maybe be $60 but my insurance covered it,but Dr. put in 200mg/pellets and not the 75mg/pellets that everyone is heard about.The injection went very easy and little pain.:D If anyone is still wondering on the injection,watch the link on Youtube: YouTube - Pellet Implant Procedure
Now is here where I need anyones help.I'm looking to cycle in something but don't really now what to stack with it.I'm looking at 400mg of Deca and 25mg of D-bol.Just curious what others think or if any change is needed.:lightbulb:
Thx for your Help.::port-smi

An old rule of thumb is to always keep your test dose at or above your deca dose....So with 200mg pellet of test then match your deca to it. The 25mg dbol is fine but for me it would be twice that amount.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws