over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testoprim D

din'e warrior

Registered
What is the real cause of the injection pain from Testoprim D from Toringo in Mexico? These always seem to float around and are cheap but I am not sure why there is so much pain.

Probably high BA and impurities.

Cut with EQ and re-filter into a sterile vial. Should be fine after this.

What is the real cause of the injection pain from Testoprim D from Toringo in Mexico? These always seem to float around and are cheap but I am not sure why there is so much pain.

I don't know if it is a individual thing .Speaking as a individual, that shit will light my ass on fire more than the wife's taco Tuesday's:jumping-s

I'm not sure,,,perhaps the PROP,,,never used this product but some
complain of pain with PROP.

prop

Never seen any testoprim, but if its got prop in it, then one would like it. That's what's great about sust., the prop.... of course not a painless shot, w local swelling and inflammation, so avoid your glutes..and like the earlier guy said
high in BA... been a along time since I had gear from Mexico, we live in strange days.

With testoprim it may be the oil or manufacturing process. When comparing readily available human grade testorone availble in mexican farmacias it comes down to organon sustonon 250 rediject and testoprim d. Testoprim d comes with 3 x 250 mg vials and is a third of the cost of one rediject but the quality is awful. Not only PIP but youll break out like crazy too. Something in the oils or manufacturing process is my gut instinct. Id stay away from it personally. Rather get a ug or vet product than use testoprim. The only product out there thats worse in my opinion is sten.

Testoprim d is a legit cheap hg test but definitely hurts like a bitch. You get what you pay for I sopose.

I have not seen Sten in a long time. is that still available?

I dont think so. Its just the only one I could remember that hurt and sucked more than testoprim D, lol. I havent seen it since early 2000. im pretty sure the only human grade available there right now are organon sostonon 250 and testoprim D at least for test products. All other products available down there are vet start ups.

Testoprim-D

Has anybody done a full Testoprim-D cycle? I bought some without doing any real research and the biggest complaint I've found is how bad it hurts, well after reading the instruction carefully it said to warm the vail to body temperature and inject it deep in the muscle tissue, I did just that felt no pain, it did feel a little sore the next day but no big deal, it's been one day and I'm starting to feel minor flu like symptoms, so now my question is there any other side effects I should expect and what else I can take to minimize those symptoms.

From what I've research I'm taking fish oil and St. John wort.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131