over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosteron is not working

max_rep

Registered
Hi Bros

I need your help.Here is the problem we have.

I and 7 of my friend decided to start AAS cycle 3 weeks ago and as they are newbie i put them on 500mg Caspian Enanthate.All of us see all the positive effect on our bodies like more libido , more strength , little difference on muscle apparence etc.Buttt one of us feels nothing.No more libido , no more strength...He says nothing..

This is the first time i see someting like this.I am thinking to increase his dose but before that what can i check with him to be sure what is wrong.
For example should i check his estro or prolactin or liver, kidney etc. with bloodwork.

thanks

Hi Bros

I need your help.Here is the problem we have.

I and 7 of my friend decided to start AAS cycle 3 weeks ago and as they are newbie i put them on 500mg Caspian Enanthate.All of us see all the positive effect on our bodies like more libido , more strength , little difference on muscle apparence etc.Buttt one of us feels nothing.No more libido , no more strength...He says nothing..

This is the first time i see someting like this.I am thinking to increase his dose but before that what can i check with him to be sure what is wrong.
For example should i check his estro or prolactin or liver, kidney etc. with bloodwork.

thanks

Yeah if you could get bloodwork done that would explain some things. Question: How is his diet? He might not be seeing gains due to a poor diet when compared to the rest of you. Also it is week 3 only, some start feeling test e at week 5. I think it's early at this point. And lastly we don't always respond in the same manner to the same compounds.

So let me just clarify...... 8 people are running the same gear/test and NONE have experienced the effects after 3 full weeks at 500 mg/wk?
If that is correct, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what wrong.......

So let me just clarify...... 8 people are running the same gear/test and NONE have experienced the effects after 3 full weeks at 500 mg/wk?
If that is correct, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what wrong.......

Agreed. It aint a diet problem.

no, yall read it wrong... only 1 person doesnt feel the effects, the other 7 have

thats a lot of people on the same cycle...:confused:

I read it differently...That one of them is not experiencing the same symptoms of the test.

Get full blood panels on each to see what you all come up with. That should be done either way, right.

I agree with bloodwork. But also given the ester that's being talked about. It may just be how that 1 person isn't reacting to it as soon as the others. Some people take in upwards of 5 weeks to truly start to feel the effects of the Enanthate ester.

Maybe wait it out a little bit with that one person. But if you have the ability to get some blood work done, I think that would be the best route.

-Huge

Yep.Only one person feels nothing.(he is at week 5 also)
The other people and i already feel/see positif effect of enanthat.(we are at week 3)
So what we will look in bloodwork ? can we say "this and this wrong so enanthat will not work for him" if we can not say that why we need bloodwork ?

thanks for your answer.Keep coming your opinion please

Some people are hyper- responders(normally top level bodybuilders) ,hypo -responders,hyper excreters etc...

But at 500 mg of testosterone which is a suprpahysiological dose I having trouble believing nothing is felt by a newbie as you stated.

I think your friend is overexpecting and not being patient enough as it has only been 3 weeks.Come back at the end of 8-10 weeks and report again.

Last edited:
Yep.Only one person feels nothing.(he is at week 5 also)
The other people and i already feel/see positif effect of enanthat.(we are at week 3)
So what we will look in bloodwork ? can we say "this and this wrong so enanthat will not work for him" if we can not say that why we need bloodwork ?

thanks for your answer.Keep coming your opinion please

Sorry bro, read it the opposite way..... Oh my, sometimes the day is just too long

i would get blood test done TEST levels ESTRO'S and the like. another thing are you sure he is actually "ON". are you guys actually witnessing him administer the gear or is he self administering. reason i ask is some people go 90% of the way and then chicken out at the end but are afraid to come clean with their buddies about it.

he administers himself.I asked him if he really inject himself lol :)
i will inject him next week so i will be sure.

Just a few things. One first and foremost check the bottle. Or w/e you guys are using to see if he's actually using it. I mean that would be a dead give away. Unless he's just wasting the stuff, which would be a crying shame.

In terms of bloodwork, several things. One you could get a CBC blood panel just to see if the body is reacting like it normally would when test is introduced into the body. But, the problem that you are going to run into, is that if you didn't have any bloodwork done before the cycle you won't have a baseline to go off of. SO as the saying goes you might just be pissing in the wind.

If you are going to get any work done, get your test and estro levels checked. This would really be the only way to see how much of it is truly in your friends system.

Hope this points you in the right direction.

-Huge

bro i bet you he isn't taking the stuff especially if you say he is doing it himself everybody is different but i still have a hard time sticking myself with a needle. stick it for him next time around and the next and the next and i gaurantee you come back on here and say that the stuff is working.

he administers himself.I asked him if he really inject himself lol :)
i will inject him next week so i will be sure.

ahhahahahah oh man, let us know if he's poking but not injecting,,,tahts like smoking but not inhaling ahhahhahaha

i could see that

and i also have heard of a mass of mass cycle parties lol

500mg of real test? when i was 19 i grew (water? lol) from 200mg test cyp from elmu blk and thats when your T is high so it shouldnt be all that sensitive anyways....something is wrong.

maybe he is from Mars.

I really can vary from person to person. Even blood work may not tell you the answer.

I use Schering test, my blood T levels skyrocket, but I feel no difference. No libido or aggression increase. There is hair growth and loss however.
If I use Deca however I blow up rapidly - muscle bellies, not water.

Everyone responds differently...

hawk i hear ya and agree but not to respond at all? never heard of that when it comes to test if it is GTG

Hey, if he's from mars, he can figure it out himself...

You should know if he's using it...And you all should get blood tests either which way...no matter what.

If he's not using it...who cares...don't worry about him.

Hey, if he's from mars, he can figure it out himself...

You should know if he's using it...And you all should get blood tests either which way...no matter what.

If he's not using it...who cares...don't worry about him.

hahah yeah, and take his test from him !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws