over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone and point of diminishing returns

At what dose of test did you quit seeing further gains?

• Total voters
I think this as all gonna differ individually....I'd say somewhere near 2500-3000..everyone I know that has ventured into that range has made substantial gains(like 70+)after puberty...and they all say the same thing...after some point in there there were no more gains...just overall shittier feeling

I think this as all gonna differ individually....I'd say somewhere near 2500-3000..everyone I know that has ventured into that range has made substantial gains(like 70+)after puberty...and they all say the same thing...after some point in there there were no more gains...just overall shittier feeling

If honesty comes into play I would double that number...

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

If honesty comes into play I would double that number...

Well the thread is diminishing returns, so I'd beg to differ, because I know guys that have gone high as 4500-5000 and saw no more actual muscle gains then 3000

Well the thread is diminishing returns, so I'd beg to differ, because I know guys that have gone high as 4500-5000 and saw no more actual muscle gains then 3000

If you're running 5 grams I'd hope to see a diet consisting of a good 7k+ in cals to support the drug usage. I think the only people who can utilize that amount of gear are the ones who can constantly consume insane amounts of food day in and out (which would be very few imo due to time constraints and work). Otherwise sure, I doubt they would notice much.

Would you consider those guys took full advantage of insane eating in conjunction with the gear?

I mean once you hit a certain dosage the only benefit you will get from increasing it is the ability to utilize more food without getting fat. Other than that I doubt you'll gain much extra strength or recovery time since that will already be completely maxed out, more gear or not.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Back to the discussion about amounts BBers used in the past decades...I started in mid 80s with 200mg wk...if someone did 3cc we thought they were extreme. Duchaine was my source back then.
Hemogenins were great...Turkish were better. QV 75mg were awesome too

Would you consider those guys took full advantage of insane eating in conjunction with the gear?

I mean once you hit a certain dosage the only benefit you will get from increasing it is the ability to utilize more food without getting fat. Other than that I doubt you'll gain much extra strength or recovery time since that will already be completely maxed out, more gear or not.

Yes Jay...everyone of the guys I'm referring to are monsters(255+)all but 1 high level NPC competitors...and they all only noticed more sides higher then 3000 range...no actual muscle gains

I got up to using 3 cc of test-e every other day. I didn't get any stronger but like Jay said I made leaner gains and not as much fat given I ate enough protein.

I never got past 2500 grams wk because I ran out of sots to inject. Felt like a pin cushion. Too much food along with the high protein kept me bloated and gassed up. So, there's a good chance like Jay is saying that I could have made more gains using 5 grams of yes weekly.

What I did was replaced 3 ccs of the weekly test with tren and added 50 mgs of d-Bol daily. I got even bigger and stronger. Since all anabolics hit the same receptor I think more equals more gains up to around the 5 gram mark!

I got up to using 3 cc of test-e every other day. I didn't get any stronger but like Jay said I made leaner gains and not as much fat given I ate enough protein.

I never got past 2500 grams wk because I ran out of sots to inject. Felt like a pin cushion. Too much food along with the high protein kept me bloated and gassed up. So, there's a good chance like Jay is saying that I could have made more gains using 5 grams of yes weekly

You made it up to about 1/2 the 5000 dose...felt like crap(bloated etc.) then made better gains lowering the test and adding anabolics and still think at double that dose You'd make better gains...I'm confused by this???

I never got past 2500 grams wk because I ran out of sots to inject. Felt like a pin cushion.

That's a little weird coming from a syntherol guy... Don't you have to pin like, 20 times per day on a synthol cycle?

I haven't gone above 1250ish yet....I know at that does though I do seem to get lethargic and shit....

I'm running about 3 grams of sustenon right now and other then wanting to sleep all the time, I feel great. I'm also running 600mg eq along with 20iu slin 5x per week. This is as high as I've gone, but at a lean 300lbs, this is what I have to do to make progress.

Is it the estrogen that makes you tired at that dose? Are you running an AI?

I'm running about 3 grams of sustenon right now and other then wanting to sleep all the time, I feel great. I'm also running 600mg eq along with 20iu slin 5x per week. This is as high as I've gone, but at a lean 300lbs, this is what I have to do to make progress.

What the deal with that? Am in the same boat, Iv been increasing my dosage each week an am getting more and more tired everyday

Upto 1.2g test, 750mg eq, 350mg tren

When I do 500mg test iv feel amazing and have boot load of energy and motivation, ATM I can't even be arsed training

I remember when a 10cc bottle of Brovel testosterona 200mg would last guys 8-10 weeks. They'd taper up and taper down. Made the most of each and every little bottle they'd nearly have to kill to get.

same here(occasionally a tornel) and maybe a bottle of norandren. in high school i told my mom i was writing a paper on the danger of steroids and had her order me the anabolic refference guide, i think it said anything over 300 wasn't needed. many years later after gradual progression the heaviest i ever went was gram test as a base with something faster acting like an oral or short ester added as a spike. had someone talk me into pushing 2 plus grams, lasted about a week and half but it just made me feel horrible.

Attachments

• bf ref.png
    bf ref.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 318
good thread.
i am testing the waters raising test and up to.1.1g per week with 600 eq 600 600 npp. still early to say.
my body does well with 19 nors but with test i need hefty ai and even low does nolva for estro sides. hoping 3mg adex each week will.do it

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Is it the estrogen that makes you tired at that dose? Are you running an AI?

I cannot use Letro, arimidex or aromasin at even low doses. I get depressed and lose all sex drive. Would Nolvadex be an option to use to gain more energy without the sides of of the anties?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner