advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone as anti aging drug no more?

this is a study based on 70mg a week of gel......................please

Take out the testosterone.

and instead give them 2 other ergogenic aids (creatine and caffiene)

what do you think would have happened?

Im willing to guess that with those various heart ailments you would have had just as much if not more deaths and detriments.

Talk about putting the cart in front of the horse with that study....

"hey lets also find a bunch of guys in the final stages of liver failure and at that very moment give them a bunch of liv52....lets see if they make it!"

If your mom is obese and she is having serious heart problems because she is obese and she needs to lose weight fast.......if you give her caffiene to lose weight and she dies of a heart attack is it caffienes fault or that your mom was in rough shape and needed to take better care of her health all those years.......with the placebo she probably would have lived longer than the caffiene....but died anyway.

Want to die young? Have a total testosterone reading of 241 or less.......and there is a boatload of people walking around with 100 to 250ng testosterone......trust me on that because I sent alot of trainee's for blood testing over the years.....and was shocked to see things like

76 (22 year old kid)

110 (<---very very known bodybuilder every single one of you guys have heard of who cleaned out for a long time)

135 (also very known bodybuilder every single one of you guys have heard of)

177 (also very known bodybuilder every single one of you guys have heard of and would know if i just said his first name only)

etc etc etc etc

and on and on and on and on
thats why I am not so sure getting off and on for people who use steroids for many many years is the best way of doing things healthwise....I just dont know if thats putting them at risk more so.....one of the worst things I can think of doing for your health is "suffering" or "living with" or "waiting" for your testosterone levels to come back to normal for an extended period of time......if you can get them back quickly more power to you....waiting for 1-3 years? Might just be doing some major damage to yourself. I just dont know.....cant be good though in the least.

Holier than thou natural lifter who prides himself on "BEING NATURAL!"??????...."ive never taken anything and never will resort to those cheating methods!"

Good luck because you just might be dropping dead in your 50's and 60's because you didnt take testosterone when maybe you should have......because you were running around with hypogonadism all those years.

Low Serum Testosterone and Mortality in Older Men -- Laughlin et al. 93 (1): 68 -- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism

"Poor Harry, left his wife, 3 teenagers without a dad....dead at 58.....if only he would have swallowed his pride and went on TRT......he might be around today"

I agree with DC:)

Not only that, but at low test levels, you are possibly more at risk of gynecomastia due to the fact that Androgen:estrogen ratios are going to be in favor of estrogen. Add in elevated BF% and higher aromatase, and it is quite unhealthy.

BMJ

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity