Hello guys.
As most of you know I am on 250mg Testosterone as TRT
12mg ED Aromasin
CJC dac 4 Mg week
Mk677 15mg day
anavar winny 50/50mg day.

I would blast testosterone from 250 to 500Mg
At the moment I am in a deep fat loss phase with 2200/2000 KCAL cycled
Would an increase in testosterone slow down my fat loss progress?

I would also blast it to have a more pump look during day and a little it energy.

Another question is, considering I am on testosterone since 1 year blasting would be good in order to enhance receptor or there is some that can help to "clean" receptor ?

Yes I am 93.5KG with 168 CM at 13% fat.

Little Slice have a specific protocol for ''cleaning receptors' .contact him mate.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Not to be a dick but you kind of sound a bit lost for someone taking these substances.

250mg of test is not TRT. That's basically a low dose for cycling...

500mg will not hinder fat loss..if anything it will increase it. Most competitors take at least 500 during half their prep and get very lean to shredded.

Good luck.

Also, i hope youre not running Var/Win 50/50 for a long stretch..they will destroy your lipids in most cases. At least monitor that situation if you're doing it for more than 4 weeks.

The word "receptors" really needs to stop being used in bodybuilding

No, an increase in testosterone would not slow your fat loss. It would help it.

Also, i hope youre not running Var/Win 50/50 for a long stretch..they will destroy your lipids in most cases. At least monitor that situation if you're doing it for more than 4 weeks.

No bro at the moment I am on 4 week will drop out in 10-15 days.

the question is if someone that is on Testosterone as TRT since 1 or 2 year will be desensitized for low dosages I think.

There is no desensitization with testosterone as far as I know. There's nothing to "clean" either, this sounds like a bunch of bro science BS.

For the record, the higher the dose the leaner I get. Higher doses of test are like tren for me without the nasty tren sides. I went from 230lbs to 175lbs on 500mg of test and some peps. Those that say test "bloats" them or makes them gain fat either have an estrogen issue or 9/10 are eating like garbage and in denial.

You can get shredded on 250mgs of test a week. You are using the test to hold on to muscle mass, that is all.

the question is if someone that is on Testosterone as TRT since 1 or 2 year will be desensitized for low dosages I think.

Well you won't see as big of a boost as if you were only on 100mg, but you will still get a boost. I say go ahead and do it.

Ok i am convinced i will blast to 500mg ew pinning eod id like to pin with less oil per time.

If you are running 250mg trt and jump to 500mg for a cut, you probably won't notice any difference at all. Like mentioned above, bumping up to 500 is to retain as much muscle as possible. I run 180mg trt and bump to 700mg for 12 weeks when I cut every yr and barely notice much of a difference considering my calories are at a deficit. If you were in a calorie surplus it would be a different story. Best of luck man!

It` s gonna be hard to have a "pump look" and energy you are referring to during a calorie deficit. It`s just a little mental thing to get over of looking a little bit flatter, have a cheat day once a week. I don`t think bumping test up to 500mg is gonna do much, but it won`t hind fat loss either. Instead I would rather add some masteron or tren in the 3-400 range/wk, continue getting shredded with an extra hard look.

Exactly, No such of thinks to clean the receptors, you need to increase your body sensivety to androgens.

Emeric, how do you recommend doing this?

That must be the question he gets asked the most ha - read his thread but take lower doses (70-100mg per week or whatever to get you in a reasonable mid-upper range) split daily (or eod) subq.

It gets old hearing people yell "250mg isn't TRT!", doesn't it? If that's YOUR TRT, then that's fine.

You guys really need to stop telling people what their TRT is or isn't.

Now that that's out of the way.

You will likely see nothing but goodness from bumping to 500mg/week, so long as estradiol and bloods/BP kept in check. Fat loss will increase, and you'll probably actually fill out a little more due to better glycogen storage, etc.

I cut most of the last 9 months on my TRT, with some added Deca. I bumped up to 400mg test/week, and threw in some masteron at 300mg/week, and filled out nicely while continuing to drop fat.

I've since lowered my test back to about 300/week, and am on tren E at 250/week, and have lost some of the fullness the added test gave me.

My body likes test, apparently :)

Go for it, man, and let us know how you do.

I have increased test 600mg/week for fat loss and lean muscle mass. Meanwhile, I take masteron at 400mg/week and 300mg/week.:headbang:

It gets old hearing people yell "250mg isn't TRT!", doesn't it? If that's YOUR TRT, then that's fine.

You guys really need to stop telling people what their TRT is or isn't.

Now that that's out of the way.

You will likely see nothing but goodness from bumping to 500mg/week, so long as estradiol and bloods/BP kept in check. Fat loss will increase, and you'll probably actually fill out a little more due to better glycogen storage, etc.

I cut most of the last 9 months on my TRT, with some added Deca. I bumped up to 400mg test/week, and threw in some masteron at 300mg/week, and filled out nicely while continuing to drop fat.

I've since lowered my test back to about 300/week, and am on tren E at 250/week, and have lost some of the fullness the added test gave me.

My body likes test, apparently :)

Go for it, man, and let us know how you do.

It's pretty funny actually to see the adamant defense of no more than 100-150mg per week for trt. Is 250-300mg significantly more harmful long term? Not being a dick with that question either it would be interesting to see a study like that done.

Well geniuses its called Testosterone REPLACEMENT therapy..not quadruple your test therapy. Stop rationalizing increased use. Ten years from now guys will be saying 500mg is TRT :banghead:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws