advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone cream . 10% & 20%. How high test levels get?

musclehealth

Registered
Been on injection test e at 150mg week from trt doc. Happy with results but can no longer do the 45 min drive each week for the injections.

Doc recommended cream compounded with dhea, AI and 10-20% test.

How high can I actually get my test levels with creams? I know pharmacy cream is weak ! But doc said the compounded stuff is much stronger.

My test levels are around 950 ngdl on 150 test E week. Can cream bring it anywhere near that?

Ask your doctor for at home administration. Your doctor should trust you enough to allow you to inject at home.

No self

Doc specifically said no @ home administration. It's a company policy. He stated his cream is 200x better then the pharmacy one.

I agree inject is better but I can't swing the drive.

Again. ? Anyone have brought their level up high with creams?

is there any way to get the cream around without a script

my uncle is on it and he loves it
he asked me cause he knows i dabble with it

hed like to have some extra laying around

if anyone knows if its available send me a pm id appreciate it
cant find it anywhere

I'm not sure why a doctor has a "company policy". I've never heard of this before. All you need from him is a script.

yes the gels work, testim is the best out on the market 50mg per dose.. much better than prop every two days and u don't have to worry about conversion...

If you have insurance Androgel 1.62% at 4 pumps per day(2 per arm) gets me to 847 total and 210 free. Doc wont give you at home administration because it takes money out of his pocket. He'll claim liability but that is bullshit. Yeah and he's pushing his cream. just curious what does cost of the cream look like? Androgel cost me $60 for three months(6 bottles) .

Roomate just started trt a few months ago. For the first three weeks he would use three pumps of Fortesta first thing in the A.m. with no AI.
Before the trt his natural levels were in the low 100's. He was doing insanity and p90x before the trt and looked pretty shitty. He was defeinatly over trained. His diet was shit before the trt. After two weeks of using 3 pumps he had his bloods done and his levels were only around 300. He told his doc he wasnted his levels in the 900 range so doc prescribed an extra bottle of test per month and he started using 9 pumps every morning along with a Formestane supplement. After 3 weeks using 9 pumps he had his bloods done again. His total test was at 2200 and free test was around 900 granted he was training very consistent; Switched to a mountain dog style h.i.t. training method, cut out the insanity. His diet was good but not great so he didn't get shredded. He just looked fucking huge. And not fat and bloated huge just really muscular. He didn't get as cut as he wanted, but still a dramatic difference none the less.
He told me I could post his bloodwork if any one was interested.

Testim gel smelled good and was 50 mg tubes I took one a day. It raised me from 267 to 600 ish, and I think has some pheromones in it. Lady's loved it. But definitely get more from trt shots then gels.

Been on injection test e at 150mg week from trt doc. Happy with results but can no longer do the 45 min drive each week for the injections.

Doc recommended cream compounded with dhea, AI and 10-20% test.

How high can I actually get my test levels with creams? I know pharmacy cream is weak ! But doc said the compounded stuff is much stronger.

My test levels are around 950 ngdl on 150 test E week. Can cream bring it anywhere near that?

Yes a good compound cream can get u to 1000 if u use enough. I have older clients who test in the 800- 1,000 range using the compound cream BID.

Testim gel smelled good and was 50 mg tubes I took one a day. It raised me from 267 to 600 ish, and I think has some pheromones in it. Lady's loved it. But definitely get more from trt shots then gels.

DINGDONG!!!
ur female cant resist......
im all for trt but also use the gel and get excellent results in all areas...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws