over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone decline in US male population over time since 1987 to ~2007

pickapeck

Registered
This article covers the decline. On average it seems to be about 100 ng/dL in the age cohorts studied over ~ the 20 year period of study.

It's apparently worldwide too. I've read some countries are declining in population due to men's impaired fertility and testosterone levels.

I have seen a few studies over the years where T levels have been dropping of r at least 40 yeas. I have seen a re[ports that supported mens levels being way higher long ago, but that is mostly speculation. But it does seem to show what being civilized will get you.

You can look at old black and white films. Most people were much leaner than today. I watched a presidential fitness type film where high schoolers were doing an obsticle coarse. Thre were probably over 100 yong men and they were all lean and muscular. Not big like weight lifters but all lean and muscular, all of them. This was from the 1960s.

You can look at old black and white films. Most people were much leaner than today. I watched a presidential fitness type film where high schoolers were doing an obsticle coarse. Thre were probably over 100 yong men and they were all lean and muscular. Not big like weight lifters but all lean and muscular, all of them. This was from the 1960s.
A propaganda element from the 1960s film is likely as well as the need to distinguish that from 1987 - 2007 data where, certainly, the US would be typified even in 1987 as a car-oriented consumer society already marked by high obesity rates. I think that data it refers to shows that body composition among the cohort was not substantially different in 1987 as it is today. The strongest hypothesis about this data is, surprisingly, smoking: smoking tobacco increases T as it is dopaminergic and smoking rates have fallen dramatically in concordance with T levels over this period. Internationally, T rates falling may have something to do with widespread fluorination of water supplies in emerging nations (believe it or not there is a mechanism of action by which fluoride does reduce T concentrations). All very strange to me, but I suppose I can accept these as somewhat explanatory but not fully so.

A propaganda element from the 1960s film is likely as well as the need to distinguish that from 1987 - 2007 data where, certainly, the US would be typified even in 1987 as a car-oriented consumer society already marked by high obesity rates. I think that data it refers to shows that body composition among the cohort was not substantially different in 1987 as it is today. The strongest hypothesis about this data is, surprisingly, smoking: smoking tobacco increases T as it is dopaminergic and smoking rates have fallen dramatically in concordance with T levels over this period. Internationally, T rates falling may have something to do with widespread fluorination of water supplies in emerging nations (believe it or not there is a mechanism of action by which fluoride does reduce T concentrations). All very strange to me, but I suppose I can accept these as somewhat explanatory but not fully so.
Are you sure you're not the all knowing and powerful OZ under a pseudonym? I am not looking for your acceptance. There are many factors in this. I liked it better in the 70s when no one said supersize me at McD.

Are you sure you're not the all knowing and powerful OZ under a pseudonym? I am not looking for your acceptance. There are many factors in this. I liked it better in the 70s when no one said supersize me at McD.
No, not the all knowing and powerful OZ. This data comes from a famous study called the Framingham Study. It's been mulled over ad nauseum for years. I'm not looking for your acceptance either bro.

Well, for me it’s pretty clear environmental factors are jacking up peoples endocrine systems for sure, whether it’s plastics, all the soy products, etc. Makes sense why I’m still terrified of my Pops and my kids friends are all weenies lol. Sad state of affairs.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws