kinglab
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone esters do not replicate either the diurnal or the pulsatile rhythm.

7asssa7

Registered
Help me understand if I am right or wrong.

As we know, naturally, Testosterone in males follows a pulsatile and diurnal rhythm. Is it fair to argue that using exogenous T, you provide constant T to the body, androgen receptors and the tissues, hence the difference in muscle growth etc?

pickapeck

Registered
Good and bad. The pulsitile pattern of testosterone allows for tiny resets, checks and balances. I know a well informed HRT doc that sees restoration of libido and sexual function with shifting the dose alternating from 100 to 300 mg week to week. The body sort of looks for peaks and valleys. Another way to keep things working more physiologically might be to split TRT dose into 3-5 doses and pin EOD or ED with slin pin. That way you gat the peaks and valleys your body is looking for. Food for thought.

joe1988

Registered
Gels probably most resemble the diurnal fluctuations in testosterone. They peak after application then fall through out the day.

LK3

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
esters and exo gear do not in any way mimic natty production.

how on earth could they?
ester is just part o that molecule, your body wears away at the ester then the test is FREE!
yay for free test!

sust is a terrible idea, pick n ester n learn how it works in your body!
do admin as often as you can.
then stop thinking bout it n just take the gear!

i find it only works that way.

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
I pin test E everyday FWIW

less peaks and valleys, less conversion

bad rad

Registered
Good and bad. The pulsitile pattern of testosterone allows for tiny resets, checks and balances. I know a well informed HRT doc that sees restoration of libido and sexual function with shifting the dose alternating from 100 to 300 mg week to week. The body sort of looks for peaks and valleys. Another way to keep things working more physiologically might be to split TRT dose into 3-5 doses and pin EOD or ED with slin pin. That way you gat the peaks and valleys your body is looking for. Food for thought.

That's pretty interesting. I've seen something similar when catching up or missing doses.

hemipower

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

I think a good idea is occasionally lowering test dose but I don't know about alternating up and down like that... I think every 90 days or so have a few weeks where test dose is lowered from say your normal replacement of 200 to 100 a week for a few weeks. Seems we somewhat lose our sensitivity to test.

D

Deleted member 121863

I think you may be interpreting the "pulsatile" nature of natural testosterone production to be bigger peaks and valleys than it really is. It`s production schedule is similar to that of heat and a/c in your house. It runs off a negative feedback loop. If it gets to hot, the thermostat tells the unit to turn off, to cold to crank the heat. Does the temperature in your house really change? Very minimal throughout the day, yet the system goes on and off many times. Same thing in the body. Your test levels will change throughout the day but not much at all.

If your shooting exogenous test, the ester still needs to be cleaved off before it can bind at a receptor and this does not happen all at once. So shooting test c, the supply of available test will always be changing a little bit too. Ever try TNE pre/wo? Yea that`s all available immediately and you can feel it.

The difference in muscle growth comes from just being at a higher level of total T taking exogenous vs natural.

hemipower

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I suppose to most closely replicate natural test...a daily small shot of 10-20mg would do the trick with hcg as well...backfill with small DHEA dose and maybe even pregnenalone...

biglizard225

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I pin test E everyday FWIW

less peaks and valleys, less conversion

Very smart. I don't like enan for the pain I get but use cyp the same way. I notice much less conversion this, less water, better mood, etc....

tokon

Registered
I think a good idea is occasionally lowering test dose but I don't know about alternating up and down like that... I think every 90 days or so have a few weeks where test dose is lowered from say your normal replacement of 200 to 100 a week for a few weeks. Seems we somewhat lose our sensitivity to test.

Emeric has outlined a protocol similar to that alternating between 70mg/wk for 8 weeks then a higher dose for a period.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuco61