over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone Gel

ranger54

Registered
Newbies
My friend gave me two bottles of testosterone gel(see picture). Is there any use for this if already blasting and cruising? For example could it be used pre-workout in place of a test suspension? Will it aromatize? So many questions. Don’t want to just throw it out.

Interested to hear y’all’s thoughts.

Best,

BL3

Attachments

• B2261B5C-AA89-4B5F-8C13-0E84202B2C02.jpeg
    B2261B5C-AA89-4B5F-8C13-0E84202B2C02.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 32
My friend gave me two bottles of testosterone gel(see picture). Is there any use for this if already blasting and cruising? For example could it be used pre-workout in place of a test suspension? Will it aromatize? So many questions. Don’t want to just throw it out.

Best,

BL3

first thought ..that's good friend you got there ..get'im somethin' good for Christmas

second thought ..never throw out a gift ..especially Rx TEST

..no don't use it for blasting/cruising (..you don't have that much)
..no don't use it for a pre-workout (..it's not dosed that high)
..yes it will aromatize

if it were me i'd use it for that "extra-cheeky" feeling on date night
..slap it on your chest like aftershave

first thought ..that's good friend you got there ..get'im somethin' good for Christmas

second thought ..never throw out a gift ..especially Rx TEST

..no don't use it for blasting/cruising (..you don't have that much)
..no don't use it for a pre-workout (..it's not dosed that high)
..yes it will aromatize

if it were me i'd use it for that "extra-cheeky" feeling on date night
..slap it on your chest like aftershave

I will be a cheeky chap. lol thanks.

Best,

BL3

I loved the gel. I thought it was better than vials. My body quit absorbing most of it. Does not aromatize that much. Had some left over and would put it on before work out and date night.

I switched to gel a few years back for my Rx’ed trt, just because I was sick of injecting after years of doing it. At 4 pumps per day it puts my levels in the 1000-1200 range, which is just slightly higher than what they were on 200 mg injections weekly. You could add to or replace your test dosage with the gel, but pre workout isn’t going to do much specifically, it doesn’t hit you like test suspension or anything

That what I was given when I started TRT. It’s been so long that I don’t remember how many pumps I took daily and it def brought my levels to a high normal. The thing I hated about it was using it every single day and the severed dry skin it gave me which also made me break out in a rash.

I would use it all up with whatever else you have. Don’t just trash it....I wouldn’t

I bet that stuff is a lot more expensive than IM injections?

Where is the best place to apply it? I have heard armpits and testicles. Is that right?

Best,

BL3

Where is the best place to apply it? I have heard armpits and testicles. Is that right?

Best,

BL3
I would NOT put it on testicles! It is an alcohol based gel! Gotten it on an open cut and you can feel the sting. You can put it really anywhere as long as there’s little to no body hair. I always just do shoulders and upper arms

I would NOT put it on testicles! It is an alcohol based gel! Gotten it on an open cut and you can feel the sting. You can put it really anywhere as long as there’s little to no body hair. I always just do shoulders and upper arms
Sounds like putting liquid heat on your sack!

Best,

BL3

I don't know what they are using these days; but about 25 years ago, I was prescribed a testosterone cream from a compounding pharmacy that you put on your balls daily for TRT. It didn't seem to have the same "kick" as injections or the same water gain. But it kept my levels stable. my mood stable, and I felt good; but not the same feel as with injections.

In your post you mention test suspension. Suspension is my favorite drug of all time hands down. Anybody who remembers real micronized suspension from Steris or Univet knows exactly what I mean. If you are looking something to give you the same effect, the gel will hugely disappoint you. Its main application is for people that don't like injections and are looking for TRT with stable levels.

I don't know what they are using these days; but about 25 years ago, I was prescribed a testosterone cream from a compounding pharmacy that you put on your balls daily for TRT. It didn't seem to have the same "kick" as injections or the same water gain. But it kept my levels stable. my mood stable, and I felt good; but not the same feel as with injections.

In your post you mention test suspension. Suspension is my favorite drug of all time hands down. Anybody who remembers real micronized suspension from Steris or Univet knows exactly what I mean. If you are looking something to give you the same effect, the gel will hugely disappoint you. Its main application is for people that don't like injections and are looking for TRT with stable levels.
Yeah, I still remember the big kick id get when using test suspension a couple of hours before the gym. Drinking some reforvit with it really kicked things up yet another notch.

For a pre-workout kick, the addition of plogel or dmso(hate the bad breath though) will kick the gel into your system faster and give a more suspension like boost.

I chose the gel for my trt just because after years of blastingand cruising, i'm sick of pins. But i still BLAST!
I find the gel perfect for use as a base test, then i can pin other compounds.... deca, primo, dhb, without having to pin the test as well.
But on occasion, the craving for sustanon wins.

I have heard you put it on your sack for better absorption. I also heard you can taste soy sauce by dipping your balls in it. I haven't tried either though.

Some gels/creams are designed to be used on your balls. And plogel doesn't irritate your nuts at all........so I have heard.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member