over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone Levels

Achilles-reborn

Registered
I have been using gear for the first time for about 4 months. I ve been getting some good gaines. I got my bloodwork back and everything was good but my test level was at 3490. Thats higher than anyone I have ever talked to. Should I be concerned?

thats not high you said you been on for 4 months. thats wear mine runs on about 350 to 400mg a month.
its a problem if its that high and your not on.

Thanks for the info.

Sounds about right. Im at about 800 ng/dl total test when im on my HRT dose of 120 mg/wk. So if someone were on say 500 mg/wk that would put you up over 3k total test.

You can see how unnatural what we do to our bodies is, so be sure to keep an eye on hematocrit and hemoglobin too. Im assuming they did a CBC? In the CBC there is HCT and HGB. I assume those were normal for you? If youve been on 4 months straight with test levels that high I would be VERY surprised if your HCT/HGB were normal. Watch out. If those get too high you can have a blood clot and die. I had a clot in my heart and almost bought it 2 years ago. We lost one of our moderators on here to a blood clot, Big Bapper.

Sounds about right. Im at about 800 ng/dl total test when im on my HRT dose of 120 mg/wk. So if someone were on say 500 mg/wk that would put you up over 3k total test.

You can see how unnatural what we do to our bodies is, so be sure to keep an eye on hematocrit and hemoglobin too. Im assuming they did a CBC? In the CBC there is HCT and HGB. I assume those were normal for you? If youve been on 4 months straight with test levels that high I would be VERY surprised if your HCT/HGB were normal. Watch out. If those get too high you can have a blood clot and die. I had a clot in my heart and almost bought it 2 years ago. We lost one of our moderators on here to a blood clot, Big Bapper.

Anyone know if it helps HCT/HGB by donating blood a few times a year? Can't remember where but could swear i read that somewhere.

I just checked it. There is a note where it says CBC saying; Smear reviewed.

Whatever that means. Im about to post the results. As you can probably see I know very little about this and would appreciate any advice.

the last 2 months I have been on 1400mg of prop a week and 300mg of primo.

ive dropped it down to about 750mg of enathate a week because I was feeling like a pin cushion

Hey sir,

Can you disclose what your HCT/HGB levels were at the point things started going downhill for you?

The normal ranges I dug up are as follows:

HCT - Hematocrit
Ref. Range 38.5 - 49.0%
Percent of your blood that is occupied by red blood cells.

HGB - Hemoglobin
Ref. Range 13.2 - 16.9
Hemoglobin is a protein used by red blood cells to distribute oxygen to other tissues and cells in the body.

Ok. I wasnt looking in the right spot. In the CBC Category My

White Blood cell count @ 15.31 High
Abs (neut count) 12340 high

ABS (mono count) 1280 high

They were not far out of the reference ranges, so the Dr. Didnt seem very concerned. Everything else in this category was in the normal range. This Doctor was not an Endo though.

Hey sir,

Can you disclose what your HCT/HGB levels were at the point things started going downhill for you?

The normal ranges I dug up are as follows:

HCT - Hematocrit
Ref. Range 38.5 - 49.0%
Percent of your blood that is occupied by red blood cells.

HGB - Hemoglobin
Ref. Range 13.2 - 16.9
Hemoglobin is a protein used by red blood cells to distribute oxygen to other tissues and cells in the body.

My Hemoglobin- 14.1

Hematocrit 46.1
Both normal. Not sure why there not elevated with test levels that high.

I just checked it. There is a note where it says CBC saying; Smear reviewed.

Whatever that means.

It means just that, a physician specifically requested a
smear review by a Technologist or a Pathologist. They take some of your blood, smeared it on a piece of clear class and slid it under a microscope. Now you just have to ask your primary what were the results of the smear test.

Unless you mentioned it already and I mised it?

Anyone know if it helps HCT/HGB by donating blood a few times a year? Can't remember where but could swear i read that somewhere.

yes, you should be giving every 2 months, they will tell you what your hemoglobin is there for free.....crit is 3 times hemoglobin last 2 mine were 16.7 and 16.9

thats a crit of 50 b4 donation, donating should drop it 4 points roughly....this is very important...............op, dont know how your crit and glob arent high, sadly my body doesnt operate like yours, my crit goes up easily

and im only on 200mg a week

I provided a saliva test and it showed up at 216,348 it was unreal. Some labs made mistakes so I would try again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131