over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone Lozengers

rookx750

Registered
Hey guys I have head of these lozenges over the years in trt but with them never getting popular in the BB seen I assumed they were snake oil, rip off, big phama bs. I was listening to a YouTube video yesterday where a pretty season ex BB uses them with his trt protocol and that he uses them pre work for a boost. There is not much info on real life experience with guys who cycle. I was just wonder if anyone uses or has used these and what effect they get? Lol sublingual TNE lol or just bs. Also why haven’t we seen underground doing more sublingual pre work compounds( I think cheque drops are) with them becoming more popular these days. I haven’t researched anything just throwing thought out for conversation.

Buddy on trt gave me a bunch. They taste bad and I didn't feel much. Other guy's he knows say they're great pre workout. Try it and see for yourself

I recall reading that this is one of the ways people under USADA testing are able to use but avoid testing positive.

If you're just looking for a workout time, boost, why not just water inject some T? Spike and train. Lozenges sound like BS to me.

I’m a little confused about the delivery method also. I assumed that they would have methyl attachment to bypass the liver( I understand different compounds structures still go through the liver regardless of delivery method to work) but it seem that according to research that a high amount absorbed right into the bloodstream. Does that mean it is active right away or is it still have to be processed of being broken down Before you see effects. I may be over thinking it but it’s just confusing because testosterone doesn’t need to be methyl always. Maybe a better question would be my when you take some compounds injunction vs oral they only methly it because the body will break it down and you won’t get anything from it. Example Tren or test you can take it orally, transdermal or injected but orally needs to be methylated because the body can eliminate it. That where I was going with the underground exotics if orally transdermal is effective it would be cool to see what other exotic compounds would do via mucus glands.

I've read that some people take primo ace sublingually. It felt weird when I tried it. I'm not sure if the absorption rate was higher that way compared to just swallowing the powder.

Primo ace and trest ace both work orally if you take a higher dose than you'd normally inject. I would expect test ace and tren ace to work the same way. It would be an interesting experiment if someone has the raws.

I’m a little confused about the delivery method also. I assumed that they would have methyl attachment to bypass the liver( I understand different compounds structures still go through the liver regardless of delivery method to work) but it seem that according to research that a high amount absorbed right into the bloodstream. Does that mean it is active right away or is it still have to be processed of being broken down Before you see effects. I may be over thinking it but it’s just confusing because testosterone doesn’t need to be methyl always. Maybe a better question would be my when you take some compounds injunction vs oral they only methly it because the body will break it down and you won’t get anything from it. Example Tren or test you can take it orally, transdermal or injected but orally needs to be methylated because the body can eliminate it. That where I was going with the underground exotics if orally transdermal is effective it would be cool to see what other exotic compounds would do via mucus glands.

Yeah, it would have to be methyltest, I think. Once I ordered what was supposed to be yohimbe from a place in Mexico. It was in the back of a Muscle and Fitness magazine in the late 80s. Turns out it was methyltest! I found out because it was written up in the newspaper, they got busted.

Those tablets, just one bottle, put a good 10 solid pounds on me at the time.

Last edited:
That’s what I call my nuts when my girl has a mouthful of them.

Testosterone lozenges

Idk personally I would rather just shoot a CC of suspension and call it a day.

test troches are common. and they work. nothing new at all.
in fact, a-rod was using a type of them, they called them gummies back when he got nailed.

If you're just looking for a workout time, boost, why not just water inject some T? Spike and train. Lozenges sound like BS to me.

Some people go straight to the gym from their job, and they're uncomfortable about injecting at work. Lozenges would get around that problem.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws