over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone peak levels

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If I take 150mg cyp on Monday and then get blood drawn the following Monday, and my test level is 700, what would it have been at it's peak? Double that?

I think I might be using too much.

If I take 150mg cyp on Monday and then get blood drawn the following Monday, and my test level is 700, what would it have been at it's peak? Double that?

I think I might be using too much.

Try this, inject 20 Monday and have a blood work Tuesday, you will be very surprised.

How do you feel? Is rest of blood work pretty good? I'm on trt and my doctor normally suggest we go by how I'm feeling. I switched to divided dose of 50 on monad and Thursday and it helped to bring up my free test an kept other markers like estrogen down

Try this, inject 20 Monday and have a blood work Tuesday, you will be very surprised.

I can't. I need to pass this blood test coming up for my endo or else she might not continue to prescribe me TRT. She isn't exactly that smart when it comes to these things. After that, I can dose it however I want (2x a week or EOD).

How do you feel? Is rest of blood work pretty good? I'm on trt and my doctor normally suggest we go by how I'm feeling. I switched to divided dose of 50 on monad and Thursday and it helped to bring up my free test an kept other markers like estrogen down

I feel great. When I told my endo I was splitting the dose twice per week, she yelled at me like I was some rebel and said it had to be once a week or once every other week. She's clueless. My main goals are 1) getting her to keep prescribing it for me and 2) having healthy levels of testosterone in the 900-1000 range at all times.

I just need to know really how high my test levels get before they drop down 7 days without an injection. Any guesstimate would be great.

When is your next set of labs? Incidentally, you are going to have to lower your dose, if you want to stay in physiological ranges. Given your values 7 days post injection at 700ng/DL more than likely you peaked around 1200-1400ng/DL two to three days post injection.
Any legitimate endocrinologist at a major hospital would cringe with values above range. With respect, they should.

I personally peak at 1300ng/DL (+/-) three days post injection on 120mg of cyp per week. That's a split dose...

Last edited:
When is your next set of labs? Incidentally, you are going to have to lower your dose, if you want to stay in physiological ranges. Given your values 7 days post injection at 700ng/DL more than likely you peaked around 1200-1400ng/DL two to three days post injection.

Any legitimate endocrinologist at a major hospital would cringe with values above range. With respect, they should.

I personally peak at 1300ng/DL (+/-) three days post injection on 120mg of cyp per week. That's a split dose...

Glad to see you chime in. My next blood draw is Monday 9/29, so that gives me two more injections before. I certainly don't want peak levels at 1200-1400. Should I lower to 120mg? Or maybe 100mg?

So, you injecting 60mg 2 x per week?

So, you injecting 60mg 2 x per week?

Yes, I was injecting 60mg 2x per week. I've lowered my dose to 50mg 2 x per week.

Glad to see you chime in. My next blood draw is Monday 9/29, so that gives me two more injections before. I certainly don't want peak levels at 1200-1400. Should I lower to 120mg? Or maybe 100mg?

Personally, for the sake of being tongue-lashed by your endo. I'd drop down to 100mg total for the week.

I should of asked previously, when was your last injection?

How did you end up at 120mg/wk? Good doctor? On your own?

Yes, I was injecting 60mg 2x per week. I've lowered my dose to 50mg 2 x per week.

Personally, for the sake of being tongue-lashed by your endo. I'd drop down to 100mg total for the week.

I started experimenting with low doze more frequent injections in early 2000, I shared my experiment with a few MD, only 2 agreed with my idea, one was Dr.Serrano and professor Kortzeborn form UC Berkeley.

You don`t need to inject more than 20mg per day.

I have been injecting Monday mornings when doing it once per week. If I get bloodwork, it's going to also be on a Monday, but before my injection. I'll go to 100mg for the next two shots, then switch to twice a week after the endo appointment (100mg or 120mg, depending what my bloodwork says).

Emeric, I like your dosing regimen but I just can't bring myself to pin EOD permanently.

I have been injecting Monday mornings when doing it once per week. If I get bloodwork, it's going to also be on a Monday, but before my injection. I'll go to 100mg for the next two shots, then switch to twice a week after the endo appointment (100mg or 120mg, depending what my bloodwork says).

Emeric, I like your dosing regimen but I just can't bring myself to pin EOD permanently.

Take a day like Sunday and pre load a bunch of insulin needles and just pop them in morning or every other day

Take a day like Sunday and pre load a bunch of insulin needles and just pop them in morning or every other day

That's what I do for tren blasts. Going to have to say no thanks for TRT.

I have been using emerics approach for my "cruise" this time, with a dosage of 20mg test p ed, and i feel fantastic, i feel more stable if that makes sense and i really am not exhibiting any sides like i would usually get 3 weeks into a cruise. i am cruising for a total of 2 months, i am thinking with my blast i will take the exact same approach of dosing everyday.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws