over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone peak levels

I have been using emerics approach for my "cruise" this time, with a dosage of 20mg test p ed, and i feel fantastic, i feel more stable if that makes sense and i really am not exhibiting any sides like i would usually get 3 weeks into a cruise. i am cruising for a total of 2 months, i am thinking with my blast i will take the exact same approach of dosing everyday.

Any chance you got your test levels checked since doing that?

Back load a slin pin and inject 3 times a week or EOD

I started experimenting with low doze more frequent injections in early 2000, I shared my experiment with a few MD, only 2 agreed with my idea, one was Dr.Serrano and professor Kortzeborn form UC Berkeley.

You don`t need to inject more than 20mg per day.

So interesting that you'd find such rejection of a quite logical notion.

To replace insulin, it's often injected to mimic endogenous production, i.e., around meals.

Testosterone isn't secreted in 100mg pulse, once a week, so why not use daily injections that at least match the temporal more closely of endogenous production (and levels)?...

Makes perfect sense to me....

(Of course, now we have pellets, very long half-life depot's, etc. to take care of this...)

So interesting that you'd find such rejection of a quite logical notion.

To replace insulin, it's often injected to mimic endogenous production, i.e., around meals.

Testosterone isn't secreted in 100mg pulse, once a week, so why not use daily injections that at least match the temporal more closely of endogenous production (and levels)?...

Makes perfect sense to me....

(Of course, now we have pellets, very long half-life depot's, etc. to take care of this...)
No doctors are among the most brainwashed of all people.

No doctors are among the most brainwashed of all people.

I just went to my doctor for some bloodwork, and he says my test level is so high that he can't condone me breaking the law with endogenous test.........I thought it was a joke until he sent me walking papers. Funny thing is I'm on less stuff then I've been in years. I'm only on 500mg test.

see they just lookout for themselves god damn dea has them scared of their shadows

Testosterone peaked 24-36 hours post injection. Based on my bloods and others, it normally 1000-1250 ng/dl at its peak. You appear to be on the higher side.

If your trying to get your testosterone levels in the normal to lower side of normal range for labs somewhere around 10 days post inject would be ideal assuming your taking it in one shot. If you want to test low than 14 days would likely be the ideal.

I just went to my doctor for some bloodwork, and he says my test level is so high that he can't condone me breaking the law with endogenous test.........I thought it was a joke until he sent me walking papers. Funny thing is I'm on less stuff then I've been in years. I'm only on 500mg test.

Wouldn't it be exogenous?

He sounds like he sucks anyway.

Got re-tested at 120mg 7 days post injection again. It was 11 free and 445 total (so I guess it would be 750-900mg at peak?). I guess my sweet spot is somewhere in the middle. Going to start injecting twice a week again since I don't have to worry about the endo again. I'll try 140mg this time. She renewed my script on the bright side.

see they just lookout for themselves god damn dea has them scared of their shadows

Uhhh yea use your head... Imagine you went to school for 8+ years, then interned for another 3+ years , not mention passing multiple 6+ hour exams. Which are very difficult to get licensed and finally got to practicing and now make a very generous 6 figure salary...risk it all to help out some bodybuilder? Of course they look out for themselves, that's the smart thing to do.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads