over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone Pellet therapy?

chgolatin2

Registered
Is anyone on the above therapy option for Low T? My personal Dr recommended that option, which it's only required 3 to 6 months. The pellets supply what the body needs, it's a combo of Test and estradiol, you won't suffer the ups and down of imbalance hormones, the body only uses what it's needed. The sad news is that my Dr doesn't do the procedure :(

But I'm researching available options.. Wounds love to hear from those that are doing pellets. Oh and I forgot to mention that this procedure is covered by health insurance! ;)

I have checked this option out for myself,still not sure I want to go this route,if ins covers that would be good because it cost a hell of a lot more than injects,you can see the procedure on youtube

I have checked this option out for myself,still not sure I want to go this route,if ins covers that would be good because it cost a hell of a lot more than injects,you can see the procedure on youtube

Yeah did a lil research, YouTube etc. A Dr inject s you buttocks w Test pellets and it could last from anywhere from 4 to 6 months. Your body only uses what is needed using your own body endocrine system.. This is an awesome option!

Question is what will total test and free test readings show on blood work?

I was under the impression that the pellets release a certain amount of mgs per day into your system, not just how much the body wants to use? How would the body extract the exact amount from the pellet? The doctors adjust your blood levels by adjusting the pellets.

Here are some peoples experiences:

"I had Testopel inserted into my upper buttock about 3 months ago.
I looked at the reviews and at best it sounded minimal.
It was about 2 weeks before I could sit comfortably and a month for the pain to go away.
For me the pain was awful. (usually I can take pain in stride)

The area above the pellets is still bruised now.
They worked almost immediately but in the last few weeks the levels have seemed to drop off dramatically (energy and duration to completion)

I tried testim and it worked (needed higher levels) but was messy, sticky and spontaneous female contact with your shoulders is out (oh, and try washing it off quickly).
I don't know if it's less painful somewhere else but for me that was the first and last there."

"To update my post, the testopel worked well (almost immediately) but only lasted 3 months before the levels dropped off quickly. I never got to a high enough level for me to have my energy back. (yes, they can put in more pellets)

The pellets, mostly gone are still there.
I am now getting injections every other week (yes, going into the Dr. (nurse) is a waste of time).

The injections have raised my levels significantly.
I'm trying to get a stable level and will see which way to continue.

I was on testim and stopped when the testopel was inserted.
Using the gel in addition to the testopel was offered as an option for me."

"Just finished first dose of Testopel. worked OK, didn't have any problem with pain, but only lasted about 3mos. I had been on injections, (self administered) for years with decent results, drawbacks are, alot of way high levels then fairly rapid drop off over a period of two weeks. Also, made my hemocrit levels high which resulted in bloodclots (DVTs) in my legs.
Couldn't stand the daily application of Testim or Androgel which didn't really do much anyway, and made my wife afraid to touch me.
Truthfully, I think the best results were obtained with injections, but the down side is I have to take warfarin and have to do the PT/INR tests all the time, not to mention of the physical dangers of blood thinners.
By the way I'm 59 and have been on testosterone replacement for about 8yrs."

"T level was @ 400 but was having all the symptoms of low T so I had 10 pellets inserted 1/23. had levels checked 3/12 and levels went up to only 447 with no real signs/benefits of the pellets. Has anybody else had the testopel not work? I am debating on trying the gel, but I am wondering if that will be effective. Went with the pellets for obvious reasons but am very disappointed with the results."

These are just some of the negative reviews, I am sure you have found many good reviews. Just playing the devils advocate.

My girlfriend's brother just had pellets inserted a couple weeks ago. I'll ask him about the experience and when his next blood panel is. His test was in the 100's and he'd already tried the gel. I tried to get him on injects but he's too afraid of needles.

His doctor is convinced the pellets will work and keep him around 600's which I still think is too low, but I'll let you know what his feedback so far is.

He just responded back with what MaineGuy said. Pellets hurt his ass like hell for a couple weeks but is good now. Hasn't had new bloods yet so won't know what effect it had til later. I'll update here again in a few weeks.

its like anything else,if you do want this option I would find someone that does it often, I watched the procedure on youtube on a couple of different vids and man 1 of them looked fairly brutal

Pellets was the first HRT I got. The problem with me is that it didn't do much to feel better and I still have pellets that never dissolved in my butt (I can still feel them to this day and they were inserted years ago). I tried cream after that which didn't help me feel better either. The only thing that helped me feel better is injections.

Wth, it's always good to get different perspective, don't know if pellets would be a gd option.. The procedure looks painful, and uncomfortable.. Maybe injection is the best route

A friend of mine was asking me about this a few weeks ago. I really don't see the benefit. Is it really that painful to do an injection once a week with a 25g needle? I don't understand why so many people want to avoid it. I'll stick to the oils and the proven high test levels that it gives. :headbang:

I have a couple of friends at work that whent to this method a few weeks ago and they all complained about their ass hurting.

my endo told me it doesnt work well and the release of test gives unstable levels. i would go with test C

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131