over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone Pellets

Kid Dynamite

Registered
So real quick, my current HRT doctor is getting out of the business, and she was going to recommend a urologist to continue prescribing me test cyp. But I already know what he is going to say, and he isn't going to give me 300mg/week. It will probably be 100mg. Anyways, I google this other HRT clinic, talk to the doc and he said he can get my test levels to around 1100-1200, by injecting these testosterone pellets. Cost is around $750. And only have to see him every 4-6 months.
I dont know enough about this kind of procedure and was wondering if anyone here has any feedback or opinions on testosterone pellet therapy. I did some googling and there is mixed reviews, but Id rather here it from some members here that may have actually tried it.. Thanks in advanced for replies..

So real quick, my current HRT doctor is getting out of the business, and she was going to recommend a urologist to continue prescribing me test cyp. But I already know what he is going to say, and he isn't going to give me 300mg/week. It will probably be 100mg. Anyways, I google this other HRT clinic, talk to the doc and he said he can get my test levels to around 1100-1200, by injecting these testosterone pellets. Cost is around $750. And only have to see him every 4-6 months.
I dont know enough about this kind of procedure and was wondering if anyone here has any feedback or opinions on testosterone pellet therapy. I did some googling and there is mixed reviews, but Id rather here it from some members here that may have actually tried it.. Thanks in advanced for replies..
Never heard of that. It reminds me of Norplant birth control for women.

If you want higher numbers than your doc will allow, there are a couple of ways to game the system. One is to purposefully underdose yourself prior to bloodwork. Then there's always the option to supplement your supplement ;-) You can get your own T-cyp to use in conjunction with your pharma grade, doc prescribed T-cyp.

Finaplix. I was once on a research farm. I looked at that implant gun for awhile. I thought about it, but naa, I just ground the pellets up and put them under my tongue. Before I knew it, I was growling like a dog. Most often, the pellets are considered for animal use, but I don't see the harm in it if you don't want regular injections. It's like getting poked with a straw. Doubt you'll get much info, not a common occurrence.

I would just use additional test from a good source, keep it simple.

The pellets can for a short period of your T in that 1200 range, but then it tapers off, leaving you with fairly low levels at the end. I have trained people on these and you could see the difference in their performance through the pellet cycle. I've also seen bad implants that had to be removed. IMHO, would not recommend.

Finding what a stable level is and having it long term will probably not happen. Pellets are for guys that don't want the hassle of daily creams and the possible cross contamination. Or be bothered by weekly shots, much less daily. My Dr. has had them as an option for his patients for years. And they cost more then regular injections. And my Dr. does TRT and he doesn't use pellets or creams, does weekly injections. So what does that tell you. I just informed him about daily injections and sent him some studies for him to look at as he has never heard of that before.

my doc tried to get me to do the "bio identical testosterone relaease pellet" or whatever he called it. he also said he could get me to 900-1000 he said it was s mall pellet implanted every 6 months. would require 2-3 stiches. i am @40 yrs old. so if i live to 80 thats.... 80 implants right? so thats 240 stiches total.
makes a needle seem kinda easy....
so i said naw but thanks i am gonna continue to self prescribe my test.
his reply real quick "ok"
-F

If these were any good we would already know about them. Plenty of doctors prescribe meds because a drug rep brings them coffee any time they want or other various reasons. Stick to your own research and what makes sense to you.

Pellets are fucking horrible, stay away
Doctors are paid to push it
Where are you stating this from personal use or other?

My best friend had been doing this for years now.and his levels are around 900+ he has no problem or complaints. Other that it hurts a bit when putting it in specially if you have scar tissue .so pip for like 2 days. Maybe for you it was horrible experience if you've done it. But that doesn't mean everyone is going to feel that way

Where are you stating this from personal use or other?

My best friend had been doing this for years now.and his levels are around 900+ he has no problem or complaints. Other that it hurts a bit when putting it in specially if you have scar tissue .so pip for like 2 days. Maybe for you it was horrible experience if you've done it. But that doesn't mean everyone is going to feel that way

A friend of mine did, he felt miserable...
And one time he had an infection

when i started trt i was given choice between, pellets, injects or creams, i went with injects, just seems easier to dial in dosage, you can watch some pellets being implanted on utube, get the wrong doc and seems like it could be brutal, but im sure some do it and are fine with it, just not for me.

Thanks for the replies. After reading everyones opinions and what I gather online, I am just going to stick with injections. Too many mixed reviews which makes me feel its not worth even getting into. Id rather just do my shots in my own home and be done with it. Plus it just seems like a big hassle to miss work or leave work early to go sit in a doctors office, wait to be seen and get an implant. Then have to constantly get blood work to see where my levels are at. I just dont have the time. But appreciate everyones opinions. Now its time to do a farmak prop shot..

I did them for years. No complaints except it got too expensive and my urologist wouldn't doo anything about my nips being sore.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131