over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone storage

aris527

Newbies
Happy new year!!
I m on trt for 4 months, 50mg every 4 days test enanthate. My test comes in 1ml of 250 mg ampules. I draw it with 23g 2,5 ml syringe and backfill 0.20 ml in slin pin syringe for shoulder injection. The rest of it I leave it in the 2,5 ml syringe and i use it for two weeks more. Is it safe to store in the syringe for that timeframe?

I wouldn't store it in the syringe since the solvents in the testosterone can degrade the rubber on the plunger. See if you can get some empty, sterile vials to transfer your amps into.

Happy new year!!
I m on trt for 4 months, 50mg every 4 days test enanthate. My test comes in 1ml of 250 mg ampules. I draw it with 23g 2,5 ml syringe and backfill 0.20 ml in slin pin syringe for shoulder injection. The rest of it I leave it in the 2,5 ml syringe and i use it for two weeks more. Is it safe to store in the syringe for that timeframe?
Why would you be on TRT for a specific time frame? I would not store in the syringe. I've heard of guys doing that but I wouldn't trust it.

What should i do with the rest of the test that stays on the ampule?

What should i do with the rest of the test that stays on the ampule?
I didn't catch that (i.e., that you were using amps). I guess you could try keeping it short term in the syringe. I still wouldn't recommend it but you obviously can't just lead a broken Amp out. The only other thing you might consider is getting some blank vials and transfer the remaining compound to the vial. I'm not sure what the best method is for that so maybe someone else here will kick in. You would certainly have to assure sterility in the process. I would steer clear of Amps unless it's for single doses.

^^^good advice above

Happy new year!!
^^^hey brother ..going by the way you described doing things above

►if you MUST store in the syringe then:
-draw 1/2cc or so of air into the syringe & store it "needle down" so that the oil is not in contact with the rubber/latex plunger
(..the suction in the needle will keep it from leaking)

►MUCH BETTER WAY to STORE:
-get yourself a few "sterile vials" ◄pretty sure you can find these on Amazon
-alcohol swab the "neck" of the amp
-alcohol swab the stopper on the "sterile vial"
-draw up ALL of the TEST out of the amp
-backfill your slin pin with your dose
-deposit the remaining TEST into the "sterile vial"
-inject your dose
-be happy

▲▲▲if all else fails INJECT THE WHOLE THING!!!!! ◄just kidding 😋◄do what your doctor tells you ◄do NOT do what i would do

I get prescribed test enanthate from pharmacy and comes only in 1 ml ampules of 250 mg of test.
I didn't know that testosterone can damage the rubber of the syringe. I will just leave the injection needle down as you said.
Thanks for your help 😃😃😃😃

I keep a slin pin syringe loaded with a month's worth of TE and haven't had any problems, carrier oil is peach

Loading a pin up and leaving it that way longer term is probably not the best idea. But i have been doing it for years with no ill consequence that i know of.

Prescribed test cyp 1mL vials and inject .5/week, unopened vials I leave in the box. Opened used vials stay on my desk.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear