over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

testosterone suspenion timing

dieselbuilder

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Hey fellas, I have been reading about a lot and reading that test suspension should be injected every day. However, I have read some posts stating that people have injected 3x per week and have seen good results. Except I would worry about the stability of test in the blood levels. if i were to hypothetically have it, it would be in oil, not water. So anyone with any experiencing with timing instead of everyday? Hell, I have even read 2-3 time per day

i like to take it the 3 weeks leading up to a comp cause its really potent i inject it pre workout 3 times a week.

I based my test susp in oil cycle off an older post by MassG...where he stated EOD was fine when running susp. I had great gains on my run with it...no ups and down like others have stated.

oops i should have mentioned that hypothetically i would also be running test e

Well , for my prep i plan to run a base of test cyp shot twice a week then when i ramp up im gonna use suspention (oil based) wake at 4 , eat take first 75mg at 7am , then next 75mg at 2pm , train at 4pm.

my thinking is for it to be active in the body while the food is their , half life is said to be like 8 hrs so i figured in some over lap and as the dose goes up i plan to add another 75mg shot then space them at 8hrs

I had good results off of TNE in oil shot ED. I think if its the only test youll use then it needs to be done ED. Even if youre doing a long ester with it, if you go EOD then youre going to get varying levels of test in the blood. I would use it every day reguardless. Honestly though, I dont really see any reason to use it with a long ester and for that matter I dont see any reason to use it over an estered drug unless youre wanting to get it in and out of your system fast incase you are tested for a sport or something of that nature.

Well , for my prep i plan to run a base of test cyp shot twice a week then when i ramp up im gonna use suspention (oil based) wake at 4 , eat take first 75mg at 7am , then next 75mg at 2pm , train at 4pm.

my thinking is for it to be active in the body while the food is their , half life is said to be like 8 hrs so i figured in some over lap and as the dose goes up i plan to add another 75mg shot then space them at 8hrs

wow! bro that is going to be a lot of shots be careful, the more shots you have to do the more open you are to the possibility of an abscess. im pretty good with shots they dont scare me and i can do it myself with no problem but i don't like ed or eod schedules. best of luck bro i am curious about this combo and the schedule your running so keep the post updated if you can....

Hey bro
From my research with talking to people who have done susp, and knowing friends who have done it, as well as myself. it seems the best results are with jabbin ED, as other people have said on this subject, when using susp you want to keep your levels consistent.
As STA MAN said some people dont experience the ups and downs, so in that case EOD would work for them. But ideally people will jab 2-3 x a day to keep there levels stable. I dont see the need for that and see as one shot ED is fine, and worked great for me.
Compounds work differently for everyone and you just have to experiment and see what works for you.
I used susp and masteron together in my last cycle, and got great results.:headbang:

if active life is 8 hrs it would make sense to do it more times than once per day, unless you want your levels to go up n down. and for the guy that says thats alot of injects i hope u dont ever plan on takin peps, when i was doin my ghrh/ghrp/igf/mgf i was doin close to 20 injects per day, i am going to be runnin test suspension soon prob do 2 injects per day and am going to be using a 28 gauge slin pin

Hey fellas, I have been reading about a lot and reading that test suspension should be injected every day. However, I have read some posts stating that people have injected 3x per week and have seen good results. Except I would worry about the stability of test in the blood levels. if i were to hypothetically have it, it would be in oil, not water. So anyone with any experiencing with timing instead of everyday? Hell, I have even read 2-3 time per day

EOD works fine

can it be shot Sub Q?

Yes, but it is not recommended. Firstly, because of the volume, it could lead to issues. Secondly, it will be significantly more painful, and most tne I've tried are painful enough of their own.

That being said, there is no better workout than when you shoot 100mg of suspension 1 hour before. I have never looked bigger afterwards.

can it be shot Sub Q?

As long as it is micronized it will be fine; tough to find good quality micronized anymore though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131