over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TESTOSTERONE SUSPENSION?

grasshopper

Registered
What is the best Test Suspension money can buy? What are your experiences with the Univet or the one out of Australia that has the Kangaroo on the front?

there is a sponsor on here who has good test susp. PM me

What is the best Test Suspension money can buy? What are your experiences with the Univet or the one out of Australia that has the Kangaroo on the front?

Univet (Not the Ugl but the real Company out of Canada) you rarley ever see on the black market. The kangaroo stuff your talking about is SYD out of mexico.

Pharma-Mex makes a good micronized suspension....although I haven't seen it in yrs

Is that a site, im in the market for some right now....someone PM me please...

I had more questions for them though..that is why I asked to have them PM me...thanks will look at the sponsors..

Back in the day Steris Suspension was totally amazing. 100mg/ml, painless and potent as hell. My favorite AAS of all time!!! Univet was similar as well and a UG run by "All Beef" was incredible as well. I miss those days!!

Univet was similar as well and a UG run by "All Beef" was incredible as well. I miss those days!!
"All Beef"...haven't heard that name in over a decade...IsoVet had an incredible micronized suspension(haven't used used it years)

Fuck water based suspension ... TNE, is a much better option. Great results, no pain and most of all no clogged pins. TNE smooth and effective.

Fuck water based suspension ... TNE, is a much better option. Great results, no pain and most of all no clogged pins. TNE smooth and effective.

If it is made properly it is micronized and there is no pain or clogging. The problem is that labs want to take shortcuts or don't know what they are doing. So unfortunately the majority of the shit out there is crippling.

Aquaviron was the shit!

This. Aquaviron was great. Syd Group is crippling if it's the same stuff that was around years ago. If you have several guys telling you one brand is smooth (and good), that's what I would go with. Otherwise, be prepared to have crippling pain at the injection site for days and having to inject at least twice a day, that means pretty much every muscle in your body feels that way.

Aquaviron wasn't test base suspension though, it was esterified test. Seems like most didn't read the label.

Aquaviron wasn't test base suspension though, it was esterified test. Seems like most didn't read the label.

My mistake, I was thinking of another product out of Europe, name escapes me, 2ml, 25mg per ml.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131