YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone, Tren, and Trestolone cycle!

syntherolman

Registered
Does anyone have experience with running a 3-way stack consisting of Testosterone, Tren and Trestolone acetate?

I think it might be a great cycle for mass, strength, hardness, and improved libido!

Not that exact stack..but I did Test Cyp 500, Deca 500 and Trest Ace 350... libido was great at first...then deca dick took over. Did get some nice strength, size and also some vascularity out of this stack.
I'm running Test 250, Deca 250 and Tren Ace 525 now...and that Tren makes a huge difference with the lower dosed Test and Deca compounds.
I do love Trest Ace and was lucky to stock up on some raws when it was available some time ago.

LOL pretty much.

Go look at the Trest logs, they're pretty bullshit. You'd be far better off spending that money on more food to grow on the test and tren.

LOL pretty much.

Go look at the Trest logs, they're pretty bullshit. You'd be far better off spending that money on more food to grow on the test and tren.

Why do you say that? I have been running 450mg of trest (upped it to 600mg last week) for 2 months now. It is one of the best compounds I have ever ran. For 1.5 months of that I was only running it with 250mg test and 10iu gh. Last two weeks I bumped my test to 500mg. Trest gave me some gnarly gyno though which I was not expecting. I just added in 300mg of deca.

Why do you say that? I have been running 450mg of trest (upped it to 600mg last week) for 2 months now. It is one of the best compounds I have ever ran. For 1.5 months of that I was only running it with 250mg test and 10iu gh. Last two weeks I bumped my test to 500mg. Trest gave me some gnarly gyno though which I was not expecting. I just added in 300mg of deca.

Because they don't know any better. Real Trest Ace is a very good compound. Tough to find now.
I've been in the game for 25 years..so no noob here.

Real trest is quite amazing...and it kicks in fast, when pure oils sent out samples I received a few bottles and loved it. I ran it with test and tren ace...traps exploded with no extra trap exercises at all, shoulders rounded out...that stuff is extremely androgenic and usually comes with a bit of gyno.

After I ran out I ordered more and the next batches were not the same...they did nothing...whatever was in those first bottles they sent out was very good though.

After I ran out I ordered more and the next batches were not the same...

Is there anything more frustrating than that? You find something that works for you then after a short while it's gone.

So real trestolone is kinda like a wet tren right? I dont see the benefit of running both at the same time, if you can indeed source real trest.

Pureoils went to shit quick. Not to mention the prices were getting outrageous. Surprised it didnt get shut down already.

**broken link removed**

does pureoils even exist anymore? lol

that shit was a sham if I ever saw one.. at least the oil didn't have pathogens in it.
Yes, just finished some Trest (ment) Ace from them. They even expanded their line recently. Quality stuff imo good raws, gso, decent production. Why a "sham"? They do always have inventory issues and the new items are overpriced. Waited way too long for my stuff due to it being oos.

Test, Trest and Deca. Little tren toward the end. 19-nor city! Also Gh and mk677. Been swelled up like a tick for several months. Really noticed some gut distention recently with the excess food and added mk677. Feel so unhealthy, but oh my the gainz. I'm actually looking forward to spring diet and eating less and getting this bloat and water down. I don't enjoy this over fed distended gut feeling or look. Getting on the new non statin cholesterol med and dropping to TRT levels. Lipids are pure shit. Need to focus on health a while.

Last edited:
Real trest is quite amazing...and it kicks in fast, when pure oils sent out samples I received a few bottles and loved it. I ran it with test and tren ace...traps exploded with no extra trap exercises at all, shoulders rounded out...that stuff is extremely androgenic and usually comes with a bit of gyno.

After I ran out I ordered more and the next batches were not the same...they did nothing...whatever was in those first bottles they sent out was very good though.
This has been my experience as well kinglewy! The increased libido that I got from the first batches of trestolone acetate was out of this world.

If anyone knows where I can find some legit trestolone aceate please pm me and let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have experience with running a 3-way stack consisting of Testosterone, Tren and Trestolone acetate?

I think it might be a great cycle for mass, strength, hardness, and improved libido!

What happens after you get off of this cycle??? Do you keep your gains?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131