over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone Undecanoate detection time

futmro

Newbies
Hi y'all.

Is the detection time of testosterone undecanoate really only 1 week?

Could somebody break this down for me? :confused:

Depends on the dose you are taking... Then look at half life and you can do the math from there. Not that difficult.

Roughly up to 2 weeks. Why are you concerned with just this one?

Roughly up to 2 weeks. Why are you concerned with just this one?

it is such a long ester and half-lif. I thought the detection time would be longer then test enanthate.

To answer your question. I'm going to compete next year and want to avoid the possible drug testing. So I have been researching the different detection times. Since I have to stop test E at least 3 months before contest it would be nice to have some test undecanoate so I don't have to pin eod with the prop.

Make sense?

I sounds like someone that's trying to beat a tested show and nab a placing he might not achieve in a non-tested show.

Am I reading you right, you're going to use gear and then compete in a tested show?

Why not just do a regular show and take your chances?

However, if beating a bunch of nattys with a test body isn't the goal, I retract my above statement.

Last edited:
I sounds like someone that's trying to beat a tested show and nab a placing he might not achieve in a non-tested show.

Am I reading you right, you're going to use gear and then compete in a tested show?

Why not just do a regular show and take your chances?

However, if beating a bunch of nattys with a test body isn't the goal, I retract my above statement.

Yeah, it might sound like that. But it is so I live in a small country with strict government opinions about aas. There's basically only one bodybuilding competition in my country and lets just say it isn't a natty show. But because of peoples opinions regarding the use off aas, they do a little testing every year to please those with that opinion.

Its basically just fucked up..

Yeah, it might sound like that. But it is so I live in a small country with strict government opinions about aas. There's basically only one bodybuilding competition in my country and lets just say it isn't a natty show. But because of peoples opinions regarding the use off aas, they do a little testing every year to please those with that opinion.

Its basically just fucked up..

Fair enough.

Stateside, it's SO common to hear those same questions from douchebags that just want an unfair advantage in a tested show so they can use gear the majority of the year then claim "natural!" because they do "tested" shows.

I honestly don't care how people live, but that's kind of a pet peeve. There's a trainer at my old gym that does tested shows and I've watched him buy...not to mention his gyno looks like he could nurse a child!

Fair enough.

Stateside, it's SO common to hear those same questions from douchebags that just want an unfair advantage in a tested show so they can use gear the majority of the year then claim "natural!" because they do "tested" shows.

I honestly don't care how people live, but that's kind of a pet peeve. There's a trainer at my old gym that does tested shows and I've watched him buy...not to mention his gyno looks like he could nurse a child!

I definitely agree with you and it goes against my principles doing so. It wouldn't be any pride in winning a natural show if you weren't natural!

How is it possible that that the detection time is so short? I am pretty sure the active life is longer than that.

Yeah I don´t understand it either, because here in my country we use Nebido as a treatment for low test and you get a shot in the hospital every 12-16 weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws