over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone undecanoate

rookx750

Registered
Any of you guys using Testosterone undecanoate for trt for a good amount of time now? What is is the dosage and dosing protocols? I read the paper information that has some crazy dosage in a 3 ml shot once a month.

Have you guys ever run a cycle with it? I would assume it would be a nightmare to control estrogen,water, and fluctuations. I think in the us it is legal now to prescribe But not even being produced yet. I may be completely wrong

I've used it before at 400 or 500 mg every other week. It works well for cruising / TRT with less frequent injections. I wouldn't do a cycle with it if I was planning on coming off. PCT would be complicated.

I've used it before at 400 or 500 mg every other week. It works well for cruising / TRT with less frequent injections. I wouldn't do a cycle with it if I was planning on coming off. PCT would be complicated.

Did you happen to get bloods on that schedule? Total/free/estrogen/hemoglobin on it? See what I have seen is the higher the dose and the longer the distance between injection is when sides and estrogen get all whacked. I think it could also see it build bloods thicker faster? Even though it’s in depo I feel the release would not work as good at they think it does, isn’t in castrol oil? I have heard the pellet suck because of this. (speaking only in terms of trt only)

Your Sustanon has Test Undec in it (if you’ve ever used Sust) so how is this any different on its own? Water retention is diet related.. At least for the most part. Estro sides would be annoying I guess but a person should know how they react to Test before doing high dose long acting Test..

I think it’s an excellent option for wanting to take a break from injections or travel...

It’s called Nebido (Pharma brand).. Take 2cc (500mg) before a 2-3 week vacation should keep you in range the entire time withough going too high or too high estro sides (if you’re not one of those that get gyno from 200mg Test)..

In all honesty, you might even be able to get away with half that dosage for a trip if it’s strict TRT level purposes...

Last edited:
Your Sustanon has Test Undec in it (if you’ve ever used Sust) so how is this any different on its own? Water retention is diet related.. At least for the most part. Estro sides would be annoying I guess but a person should know how they react to Test before doing high dose long acting Test..

I think it’s an excellent option for wanting to take a break from injections or travel...

It’s called Nebido (Pharma brand).. Take 2cc (500mg) before a 2-3 week vacation should keep you in range the entire time withough going too high or too high estro sides (if you’re not one of those that get gyno from 200mg Test)..

In all honesty, you might even be able to get away with half that dosage for a trip if it’s strict TRT level purposes...

Thanks I have been interested for the travel reason. I hate bringing it with me because if something happens I loose a 10 ml bottle and have to jump through hoops to get another because insurance. The problem is controlling estrogen for me. I’m prescribed an AI but almost for a year have been tring to dial it in and still a pain in the ass. I take 2, 75mg test c a week. I dropped all AI and sit around 52 estro( what I have stayed with for awhile now). Libido is so so. When I take a .25 Adex day after injection brings it to 20-27, tested 5 days after.And good wood and libido for a day or two maybe 3 then so so. If I take .25 den after both injection it tanks my estro but I get woods in the am for a day or so also. Have tried all different times,exc I need to get shbg tested, prolactin in rang.

You're asking for travel reasons? How long are you traveling for? Have you considered just taking a bolus dose and riding it out until you get home? I'm not really sure I'd want to try something I've never used then go on vacation. Even coming off for a week could give your receptors some sort of a break and be better than finding out your body doesnt respond well to the undeconate ester.

Did you happen to get bloods on that schedule? Total/free/estrogen/hemoglobin on it? See what I have seen is the higher the dose and the longer the distance between injection is when sides and estrogen get all whacked. I think it could also see it build bloods thicker faster? Even though it’s in depo I feel the release would not work as good at they think it does, isn’t in castrol oil? I have heard the pellet suck because of this. (speaking only in terms of trt only)

From what I remember, total testosterone was around 1200 in the first week post injection and around 1000 near the end of the second week. E2 was kept in the high end of the normal range with a low dose of aromasin. I don't remember the exact amount.

My hematocrit levels always stay in range with doses like this. That number only starts to go up on actual cycles with other compounds.

I plan on going back to test undecanoate in the future. I've just got a bunch of enanthate and cypionate to go through first.

I have a friend who’s been running TU for almost 4 years now. Once a month shot. 625mg. His most recent blood work had shown test levels around 1200.
It’s a better compound, IMO, for long term or permanent TRT. I am surprised that it’s not more common. But if it’s tru that the FDA has approved it for TRT, then that’s gonna take the place of Cyp or Enanthate easily. I’d rather shoot test once a month or every 6 weeks. That means more room for my other shots every week! Lol.
I don’t think any of the sponsors here carry it, unfortunately.

I have a friend who’s been running TU for almost 4 years now. Once a month shot. 625mg. His most recent blood work had shown test levels around 1200.
It’s a better compound, IMO, for long term or permanent TRT. I am surprised that it’s not more common. But if it’s tru that the FDA has approved it for TRT, then that’s gonna take the place of Cyp or Enanthate easily. I’d rather shoot test once a month or every 6 weeks. That means more room for my other shots every week! Lol.

Shop around, I know 2-3 off the top of my head that carry it and one even carries the Pharma brand and the Alpha Pharma brand together..

No, it has decanoate ester. Not the same and the half life of undecanoate is way longer. A single 4cc injection of Nebido has an expected life of 10-13 weeks once blood levels are elevated.

Last edited:

FDA approved it as a 3cc injection (due to patient discomfort) as Aveed.

My girl is in Columbia and I ask to stop in a couple pharmacies. She said all the pharmacy only have test undec, and talking to the pharmacist they said that eveyone there only uses that now. They said they barely carry decent brand of other esters anymore and those are for “body builders” lol

I'm guessing you live in the U.S?

I'm going to be blatantly honest with you here. As you can tell over my course of time here (by my posts) I don't like to call people out, call them names belittle them put them down, basically talk shit.

At 53 years old I've yet to ask somebody to put their livelihood on the line for my habit, nor would I ever do that.

Although, I'm going to sidestep my character here and frankly don't give a fuck what you'll think!

You're a piece of shit for even considering asking your girlfriend to smuggle an illegal substances back to the States, even if it's a miniscule amount of whatever! You going to bail her out of jail if she gets popped, pay for her attorney fees, which will not be cheap by any sense of a means!

Seriously think about what you're asking someone else to do for your habit that could fuck the rest of their life up!

Pretty fucked up!

Last edited:
I'm going to be blatantly honest with you here. As you can tell over my course of time here (by my posts) I don't like to call people out, call them names belittle them put them down, basically talk shit.

At 53 years old I've yet to ask somebody to put their livelihood on the line for my habit, nor would I ever do that.

Although, I'm going to sidestep my character here and frankly don't give a fuck what you'll think!

You're a piece of shit for even considering asking your girlfriend to smuggle an illegal substances back to the States, even if it's a miniscule amount of whatever! You going to bail her out of jail if she gets popped, pay for her attorney fees, which will not be cheap by any sense of a means!

Seriously think about what you're asking someone else to do for your habit that could fuck the rest of their life up!

Pretty fucked up!

Sorry I had to stop reading after you start assuming I would ever put someone I love at risk of breaking the law. Reread the post above before you jump to assumptions and call me a price of shit.

Wtf are you talking about I never ever said to try to bring anything back.the fact that you just assuming that I was having her bring anything back with her YOUR HEADS IN THE WRONG PLACE. Sorry man but I take you calling me a piece of shit, and me having a character like that it's personal, why the the fuck would I ever talk about that here. Are you fucking kidding me. She on vacation and went to two pharmacys for a UTI and needed meds. I was talking to her on the phone the whole time over an hour as she waited for her meds and asked what they had. I know it legal over there AS MANY PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD POST ALL KINDS OF SHIT THEY BRING BACK ILLEGALY, THATS NOT ME. I have a good doctor that is all about health why the fuck would I ever need or yet want to put someone's else's freedom at stake for a fucking stupid bottle of testosterone. Maybe you should read the post above the only reason the Columbia thing came up is the fact that it is approved in the United State but no ones is prescribing it yet in other places(Columbia) people are only prescribed it. In the US go to ester is deferring and that is why the whole thread was started. I guess you having some other issues going on but you don't need to take of and not question my integrity. Of all people I would t expect that shit from you, I have been following your post for years.

My girl is in Columbia and I ask to stop in a couple pharmacies. She said all the pharmacy only have test undec, and talking to the pharmacist they said that eveyone there only uses that now. They said they barely carry decent brand of other esters anymore and those are for “body builders” lol

This is the post your referring to stew, and yes I worded it wrong as if I making her do this but that is not the case. As you can tell I not good at typing so I can see where you think that when I said stop in pharm. but I reality I was asking her to see what they carry and to ask the pharmacist questions while she was waiting.

This is the post your referring to stew, and yes I worded it wrong as if I making her do this but that is not the case. As you can tell I not good at typing so I can see where you think that when I said stop in pharm. but I reality I was asking her to see what they carry and to ask the pharmacist questions while she was waiting.

If that's not your intent, my apologies. And yes, the post can lead one to believe the way it reads.

Truthfully I was hesitant to even post. I was like a fat kid reaching for a cookie, couldn't resist.

I understand sometimes the message being conveyed doesn't always match the intentions.

No, it has decanoate ester. Not the same and the half life of undecanoate is way longer. A single 4cc injection of Nebido has an expected life of 10-13 weeks once blood levels are elevated.

My fault, but I’ve read Nebido should be taken every 6-8 weeks. Not 10-13..:

Either way, something I’d definitely use for long trips lol

If that's not your intent, my apologies. And yes, the post can lead one to believe the way it reads.

Truthfully I was hesitant to even post. I was like a fat kid reaching for a cookie, couldn't resist.

I understand sometimes the message being conveyed doesn't always match the intentions.

Lol at thinking you’ll go to jail for a few amps of Test.

I posted about this before, it’s really not that serious. I know people who travel with far worse.. Those machines don’t detect every single detail of every single item in your bag.. They’re made to detect abnormalities and suspicious things...

A few amps of Test in a carry on or check in won’t make them bring the dogs and send you to prison for trafficking...

At the absolute worst, if you’re only bringing a few, they’ll take it from you and you’ll get some kind of warning (had this happen to a friend with marijuana and extracts) and because it was a small personal amount they just told him not to travel with it or if he bought it somewhere legal to keep it there etc etc...

I've run test U for the last several years at about 300mg every 2 weeks. I really liked it. Didn't notice any difference between that and either test E or test C. Just liked not having to pin as often. It was also nice for travel, as I never have to travel for more than two weeks.

An excellent tool in the tool box, IMO.

Also, I use it as a base for any blasting that I do. For example, I've run NPP on top of it, as well as test p/tren A/mast p on top of it at modest doses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131