over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone Undecanoate.

Yes. I prefer test prop, something about the prop ester (even lowering dosage and accounting for difference in ester weight) - it just has a better effect on my body compared to the other popular esters (cyp/enanthate) and even less popular esters like undec.

I did run test undec as my TRT base for awhile. 100mg Test U/week - once a week shot. It was fine.

Yes. I prefer test prop, something about the prop ester (even lowering dosage and accounting for difference in ester weight) - it just has a better effect on my body compared to the other popular esters (cyp/enanthate) and even less popular esters like undec.

I did run test undec as my TRT base for awhile. 100mg Test U/week - once a week shot. It was fine.
That doesn’t make sense to me. Test U is supposed to last way longer than Cyp and E. So why did you still take it once a week? Things I’ve read says the stuff lasts weeks in your body.

I use it for trt at 0.5ml a week(125mg). Yes I pin it weekly and I have perfect levels all the time.

That doesn’t make sense to me. Test U is supposed to last way longer than Cyp and E. So why did you still take it once a week? Things I’ve read says the stuff lasts weeks in your body.

for admins generally more=better

tu has less conversion to dht thus less feel and nerve excitation.
i think it also converts to e a lil less too and has been shown to be able to achieve higher free test levels the same dose of other ester ( i think ) but even with that higher free test there is less cns activity which is why maybe it could feel like less.

for more cns activity try no ester.

I haven’t used Test U. But I did try Test decanote. Test prop is what works best for me pinning EOD. So that’s what I use for blast and cruise. But I use Test E too...

I have used it on cycles with other esters added in. I think it would be great as a weekly or even better if it was used 2-3 times a week. Should have very stable levels. But could take a long time to adjust the dosages for optimal levels due to the long half life.

I've run test U quite a bit over the past 4 years. I've run it at 200-250mg/wk (1ML) and by pinning 1x/week and 1x/every 2 weeks (2ML). I didn't notice much difference between the two different methods. So less frequent pinning was nice, however, I found myself having a harder time remembering my pinning schedule, so after a while I dropped back to 1x/week. (Don't ask me why, I know that doesn't make much sense, but it is what it is.)

Better and more stable tst level ;) ....Personally, I feel better on daily pins with TE.

I noticed I experience far less acne when I was pinning Monday Wednesday Friday with test cyp. I felt better overall as well.

I've run test U quite a bit over the past 4 years. I've run it at 200-250mg/wk (1ML) and by pinning 1x/week and 1x/every 2 weeks (2ML). I didn't notice much difference between the two different methods. So less frequent pinning was nice, however, I found myself having a harder time remembering my pinning schedule, so after a while I dropped back to 1x/week. (Don't ask me why, I know that doesn't make much sense, but it is what it is.)
yeah its mainly just for pinning schedule...by the time you're at 1x every other week its hard to get in a schedule with it. It also probably stabilizes levels a little more.

I dunno if super stable levels are great though. I've had more success with strength gains when I blast my doses for instance I will pin 100mg test prop 3x/week. I seem to grow stronger off that than if I split it equally into 7 shots/week.

So for me long esters were a dead end.

I do inject test enanthate every single day for my TRT but I'll add in more testosterone if I want more with 2-3 extra shots/week of 50-150mg/shot....whatever.

I'm not worried about extra injections. Between test/primo and BPC/GH I already take 3-4 shots a day. Its really no big deal. Its like blowing your nose or brushing your teeth. Its just a minor chore that takes a few seconds.

Used it once, no issues except for the much higher price (talking pharma Nebido vs Pharma Testoviron). Would just stick with Enth or Cyp and either way wouldn't go longer than a week per pin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131