Texas Pro Classic Physique

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
All of these guys are super impressive. This video shows the top 4...

I think the judges got it right. Splitting hairs between 1st and 2nd. AWESOME physiques with great symmetry, flow, and balance! They were "crisp" and in great condition. I'm glad I got back/bis today because Robert's bis have given some motivation!Lol Thanks E for posting Bro!

The crazy thing, is that Dennis James said that Robert Timms is natural. He is so confident that he is, that he said he would put up $50,000 that wants to bet and have him do a drug test. Said, he's like a young Ronnie Coleman. Not sure about the Ronnie comparison, but damn to me that's one perfect physique. If I could achieve 75% of that I would die a happy man lol....

I think Chris Bumstead will still take the win this year, mainly because Robert's legs don't match the upper body. But once he brings them up a bit, I think Bumstead might be in trouble. Will be a great Olympia this year.

The crazy thing, is that Dennis James said that Robert Timms is natural. He is so confident that he is, that he said he would put up $50,000 that wants to bet and have him do a drug test. Said, he's like a young Ronnie Coleman. Not sure about the Ronnie comparison, but damn to me that's one perfect physique. If I could achieve 75% of that I would die a happy man lol....
I have no clue if Timms is natural, but given that he's a cancer survivor he probably isn't taking the risks some other guys are.

I think Chris Bumstead will still take the win this year, mainly because Robert's legs don't match the upper body. But once he brings them up a bit, I think Bumstead might be in trouble. Will be a great Olympia this year.

I can see that about Timms...

Lol maybe I’m just a jealous cynical fuck but no way he achieved that physique without exogenous hormone

All he has to do is go on a cycle of test and some winny or avar and he will be classic physique champion :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear