over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tflexxin's 2009 Southern States Prep

tflexxin

Registered
I've made a couple other posts, but I'm going to continually update this thread weekly or bi-weekly with picture and information regarding my progress, diet, etc.

Currently 12 weeks out of the Southern States on July 11th. It's the biggest contest I've ever entered in terms of quality athletes and level of competition. A big step up for me. Last year I competed twice, winning my class at both shows, the NPC Hurricane Bay and the Southeastern USA's as a SHW.

My goal is to win my class, but most importantly I just want to make big improvements from last year in terms of overall size, and conditioning, and see how I stack up against the best athletes in the area.

Here are my current pics..

Attachments

• Front Relaxed 1.jpg
    Front Relaxed 1.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 534
  • Rear Relaxed.jpg
    Rear Relaxed.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 399
More pics

Attachments

• Front Dlb Bi.jpg
    Front Dlb Bi.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 397
  • Front Lat Spread.jpg
    Front Lat Spread.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 511
couple more

Attachments

• Rear Dbl Bi8.jpg
    Rear Dbl Bi8.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 277
  • Rear Lat Spread.jpg
    Rear Lat Spread.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 258
Are you working with Tim Gardner for this prep?

12 weeks....you are gonna be a freak on stage by that time! Starting out great at this point:eek:

It will be great to watch your progression and changes over the next 12 weeks. Great physique!

YES!

My goal is to win my class, but most importantly I just want to make big improvements from last year in terms of overall size, and conditioning, and see how I stack up against the best athletes in the area.

Yes tflexxin you have done this and them some. I see a huge improvement in overall thickness especially your quads. You are a tall man but in these recent picks that is not evident due to your added thickness. If I didn't already know I would have no idea how tall you are. Nice job I know you work hard and it's nice to know that your efforts are starting to pan out. I am looking forward myself to see how you stack up against the areas best, I think you will do well and I for sure will be pulling for you.

Yes tflexxin you have done this and them some. I see a huge improvement in overall thickness especially your quads. You are a tall man but in these recent picks that is not evident due to your added thickness. If I didn't already know I would have no idea how tall you are. Nice job I know you work hard and it's nice to know that your efforts are starting to pan out. I am looking forward myself to see how you stack up against the areas best, I think you will do well and I for sure will be pulling for you.

Many thanks. I worked my ass off. Still have much work to do, OBVIOUSLY, but I do believe I made as much progress this offseason as I could have possible made. Hopefully, I can put on a little more size during prep, and be my best.

Many thanks. I worked my ass off. Still have much work to do, OBVIOUSLY, but I do believe I made as much progress this offseason as I could have possible made. Hopefully, I can put on a little more size during prep, and be my best.

T, I agree that when I first saw your pics you could tell you were a tall dude and it would take a lot to fill your frame out! You did a hell of a job doing so! You look thick man! Good luck on your prep and I look forward to seeing you come contest time!

T, I agree that when I first saw your pics you could tell you were a tall dude and it would take a lot to fill your frame out! You did a hell of a job doing so! You look thick man! Good luck on your prep and I look forward to seeing you come contest time!

Which pics have you seen? From last years prep?
thanks for the kudos.

Tflexin, looking good bro, definitely on schedule. How tall are you?

I'm 6'1, and I weighed 270 yesterday evening.

Yea, I am the same height and you make me look like a toothpick, LOL You have real good thickness for that height, which we know it is hard to do. Keep us updated.

6'1 here too! Bro, your pics are very inspiring!

I think you right on track for 12 weeks out. I know the SS is a big show, but you should do well.

Do you work with Tim in the offseason as well?

You look fantastic, and poised for a strong finish at 12 weeks out! good work!

6'1 here too! Bro, your pics are very inspiring!

I think you right on track for 12 weeks out. I know the SS is a big show, but you should do well.

Do you work with Tim in the offseason as well?

Yes. While Tim's pre-contest prep is excellent, his off-season prep is almost MORE valuable, because he keeps you from getting fat, while putting on maximum amounts of muscle. Difficult, but I feel I succeeded this year.

For 1/2 my life playing football, I always wished I was taller. Now, it's a hinderance! LOL. Just takes a lot longer to put on the size, but i don't think anyone will say Qunicy Taylor or Tony Freeman are small, and they both are taller than me.

Thanks for bringing us along with you on your journey. :)
Looks like you are on a roll!

Yep, you are looking good!

I can't remember but....I think you mentioned tearing a triceps? I am looking but if you did...I don't see it. I am glad you aren't sidelined with a darn injury!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws