over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tflexxin's 2009 Southern States Prep

I can't remember but....I think you mentioned tearing a triceps? I am looking but if you did...I don't see it. I am glad you aren't sidelined with a darn injury!

Yes, tore my right tricep off the bone playing hockey 3 years ago. You can see an indent on my rear relaxed shot, but it's not terrible, and I hide it on stage. It only mildy affects my training.

Yes, tore my right tricep off the bone playing hockey 3 years ago. You can see an indent on my rear relaxed shot, but it's not terrible, and I hide it on stage. It only mildy affects my training.

Did you rupture the tendon from the bone? Did you have surgery?
You look great Bro! 6'1 and thick you will def make an impression on stage!

tflexxin

You really look huge...I thought you were taller than 6'1" when I met you...you definetly look even bigger now.. I can't wait to see you on stage, you will have serious presense upthere.

hey bro, finally had a chance to look at your 12 week pics. Think you look great as I can really see the thickness in your back. You look much leaner then your last years 12 week out pics.

Peace-Matte

impressive!!!! :eek:

Did you rupture the tendon from the bone? Did you have surgery?
You look great Bro! 6'1 and thick you will def make an impression on stage!

About 80% of the muscle tore away from the bone. I had to have it surgically re-attached. recovery was about 8 months.

hey bro, finally had a chance to look at your 12 week pics. Think you look great as I can really see the thickness in your back. You look much leaner then your last years 12 week out pics.

Peace-Matte

THANKS!!! Enjoy your new boat!! We'll have to come up there and see you guys, or visa versa.... i hear florida is nice in the WINTER!! LOL

About 80% of the muscle tore away from the bone. I had to have it surgically re-attached. recovery was about 8 months.

I have had ruptured tris on both the left and right arm both required surg. I was out 15 months on first one 6 on second.
How has it affected your training? You also had surg on your low back as well?
Man you have came back strong!! I hope I recover as well as you have from my back surgerey!

Bro, VERY impressive!! Both muscle thickness for your height and your symmetry. I am also equally impressed with the repair of your tricep tendon. I tore mine off the bone and it was surgically reattached and I have a VAST difference between left and right arm (injured arm is over 1" smaller than the other). I can hardly see any difference in your triceps...excellent surgeon obviously!

Good luck in your contest. I will probably be judging. Petter Potter puts on some of the best shows of anyone!

MIke

hey bro,

Huge improvements from last year pics...Well ahead of the game right now...You should do really well...Great job !!!

chris

I have had ruptured tris on both the left and right arm both required surg. I was out 15 months on first one 6 on second.
How has it affected your training? You also had surg on your low back as well?
Man you have came back strong!! I hope I recover as well as you have from my back surgerey!

Yup, I had lower back surgery to repair a ruptured disc, about 9 years ago. it's never bothered me since.

The tri injury bothers my near the end, when it is fatigued. I have to switch to single arm exercises because the left gives out first. There is little size difference, but some asthetic difference.

This makes me want to come out of retirement:p You've obviously been hitting it hard since I saw your last pics. Did you squat heavy this past year to add your size?

YES! Ass to ankles ALL offseason, and I hated every set and rep. My knees hurt constantly. barbell squats, back squats, front squats, smith squats.
BUT it paid dividends I think. Now I can back off on the depth a little, but keep the intensity high.

Off-season workout went like this
Bike warm up 5-10 mins
Leg extension, 1-2- sets warm up
Barbell squats (WIDE STANCE), pryamid sets, dropping in reps from 15-6, at least 3-4 sets above 405. I think the most I squated was 555. Not much for some guys, but good for me.
hack squats (feet together)
Front squats (feet close)
Leg extensions
Walking lunges (brutal at end)

this, plus incorporating deadlifts into my workout thickened me up.
I can't wait to finish this show and get back to work building back up. Loads of work still to do!!!!

Bro, VERY impressive!! Both muscle thickness for your height and your symmetry. I am also equally impressed with the repair of your tricep tendon. I tore mine off the bone and it was surgically reattached and I have a VAST difference between left and right arm (injured arm is over 1" smaller than the other). I can hardly see any difference in your triceps...excellent surgeon obviously!

Good luck in your contest. I will probably be judging. Petter Potter puts on some of the best shows of anyone!

MIke

I'll expect an additional point added for promuscle membership! LOL
JK. After the show, introduce yourself. I don't want to know who you are until after! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131