over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thai trip

r0idb0y

Registered
hi guys

a mate is heading to bangkok and phuket next week and is thinking of buying some candy,

is there any particular brands or things to stay away from?

he was thing with his sweet tooth of some varmelon and some tbolerries.

thanks for ya advice

I've got some Winnie by SB Labs and T3 by LA pharma, 100mcg. Both are good.

For Var, SB Labs Var and for T-bol, "T-bolic 10" by GlobalAnabolics. For Anadrol, Androlic, but of they don't have it, they'll tell you it's not made anymore, so look around.

I got some bunk Drol from a friend who was there. She took the label off, but it wasn't Androlic and it was in a little round bottle (not square). Total shit.

For injections, Thaiger pharma is supposed to be good., but haven't used it.

Careful though...I'm sure your friend would never do anything illegal....but hypothetically of course, if your friend is built he may get searched. And they know what AAS looks like, so a bunch of green Androlic in some other package probably ain't gonna cut it.

Last edited:
A friend of mine is also preparing for an 8 week trip to Thailand , what sort of injectables are available and are legit? Thanks heaps , was honestly surprised to see tbol.

Go to Body Design Pharmacy at Patpong. Lots of gd stuff there. Big D used to get his gears from there.

Im in Phuket now and if you can get it on Bangkok at the place mentioned get it there cause you'll pay ridiculous prices over here. I can vouch for the thaiger tren tho, very good stuff, smooth and flows thru an insulin with ease. LA anabolic var also good stuff, real var has always had bad skin reactions for me and sure enough, Ive had to stop using it cause of that, all these Russian Australian hotties around cant be breaking out

Last edited:
ill make it simple for you

unigen life sciences: Unigen Life Sciences Ltd. - WHO-GMP FDA Approved Steroid Hormone Manufacturer - Testosterone, Nandrolone, Stanozolol, Oxandrolone, Mesterolone, T3,T4

^^^^ they are the BEST in there products, but only sell human grade FDA approved roids, so basicaly test, deca, anavar, stanazol, proviron

all there products come with serial codes and batch lots, that need to be scratched off and entered online in the website to be checked for authenticity

unigen products are also probably the cheapest in what they manufacture, BARGAIN with the chemists, you will get a very high quality product for cheap

if your wanting tren, masteron, boldenone and other exotics buy thaiger pharma

Thaiger-Pharma Group : since 2007 - welcome to official Thaiger Pharma website

they also have a serial code system to check authenticity

both these labs are the most comman in thailand, they can be found almost in any chemist

DO NOT buy global anabolics, its very popular in thailand but faked alot

ooooo your welcome :)

Im in Phuket now and if you can get it on Bangkok at the place mentioned get it there cause you'll pay ridiculous prices over here. I can vouch for the thaiger tren tho, very good stuff, smooth and flows thru an insulin with ease. LA anabolic var also good stuff, real var has always had bad skin reactions for me and sure enough, Ive had to stop using it cause of that, all these Russian Australian hotties around cant be breaking out

this is not true, i have purchased gear cheaper in phuket then alot of my friends have in bangkok

you need to learn how to bargain with the pharmacys, they are willing to negotiate

besides the women are better looking in phuket ;)

Last edited:
this is not true, i have purchased gear cheaper in phuket then alot of my friends have in bangkok

you need to learn how to bargain with the pharmacys, they are willing to negotiate

besides the women are better looking in phuket ;)

I dunno bro, I'll take your word for it, I've tried, it's like a united front here they all know what prices one another are charging and they say they'll cut you a break and reach the same numbers...my strategy is always lowball, let them counter and we dance, I reach my price and then walk when they say no, usually if we're in anywhere in the same ballpark they wont let me leave but like 30 pharmacies from patong, to rawai, phuket town didnt have a single that carried, kamala, kalim and not 1 stopped me from leaving...I've even gone higher and varied prices but they give you one discounted price if I dont hit it, they literally have said go to every other pharmacy and if you find better buy it there if you cant come back and see me. I've traveled a lot, bargaining isn't a new skill for me but i've never hit a wall like this, I could see them laughing me out if I settled at a quarter of there asking price and then threatening to walk but if they say 1k and I say 500, I usually get a 900 back, these guys will say no its 1k, go look somewhere else, how would you play it?. Maybe its time of season related? Its high season they know tourists with bucks are here right now so gouge while they can? Idk what it is.

You are right about the women tho

Last edited:
I dunno bro, I'll take your word for it, I've tried, it's like a united front here they all know what prices one another are charging and they say they'll cut you a break and reach the same numbers...my strategy is always lowball, let them counter and we dance, I reach my price and then walk when they say no, usually if we're in anywhere in the same ballpark they wont let me leave but like 30 pharmacies from patong, to rawai, phuket town didnt have a single that carried, kamala, kalim and not 1 stopped me from leaving...I've even gone higher and varied prices but they give you one discounted price if I dont hit it, they literally have said go to every other pharmacy and if you find better buy it there if you cant come back and see me. I've traveled a lot, bargaining isn't a new skill for me but i've never hit a wall like this, I could see them laughing me out if I settled at a quarter of there asking price and then threatening to walk but if they say 1k and I say 500, I usually get a 900 back, these guys will say no its 1k, go look somewhere else, how would you play it?. Maybe its time of season related? Its high season they know tourists with bucks are here right now so gouge while they can? Idk what it is.

You are right about the women tho

it very simple, thai people dont like to be taken as fools, wen you bargain very strongly e,g. offer them close to nothing, they take it very offensively and will be bastards back

simple method to bargain with the thais, see what price they offer, then LIE and tell them your interested in 30-50 vials (or a large quantity of anything), but say you need to try 3-4 vials while your in thailand

you also go on and show interest in other products, valiums, xanexs, ritalins, arimidexs etc

when you do this the chemist will think there going to make a big sale and be more bargainable

and weneva you bargain be very respectful and kind, its a strong trait in the thai culture, the nicer you are, the more likely theyll negotiate with you, becoz its more then likely youll come back to there shop

when you in thailand go back to the SAME pharmacy frequently, showing you are a returning customer and not a one off will also make them more bargainable

im not going to discuss more, but i picked up my unigen sustanon there for 800bht, so $25 a vial

if you want it cheaper, all i can say is dont be a stingy, that is peanuts for human grade gear

ooooo and then after youve jabbed your gear, hit up bangyla road in patong and have a good night :)

Last edited:
I'll give it a shot your way, I dont think i've been particularly rude but then who knows maybe I did come across as such but i'll be extra good...thats a killer price id pay that without blinkin. Thanks for the tips on that and dont worry bangla is being well taken care of...tho I ventured off to hit the banana disco the other night and that place is awesome...any clubs etc you care to recommend?

Last edited:
I was in Phuket and I purchased in pharmacies at very affordable prices, oils thaiger pharma and orals globalanabolics all G2G, but you can buy anything, just ask

I'll give it a shot your way, I dont think i've been particularly rude but then who knows maybe I did come across as such but i'll be extra good...thats a killer price id pay that without blinkin. Thanks for the tips on that and dont worry bangla is being well taken care of...tho I ventured off to hit the banana disco the other night and that place is awesome...any clubs etc you care to recommend?

i wasnt big on the clubs, to pricey

but the 2 side alleys off bangyla road have some awesome bars with good looking women to drink with, and a little extra :p

theres an aussie bar on bangyla road, the side alley it connects to has some awesome bars with cheap drinks, and awesome looking girls

if your not sure whether its the right alley, at the end of the alley there should be a club 'the white room' , its a shit club, dont go there, but its the easiest way to know if your on the right alley

the other good places are on another side alley, they run off the alley connected to tiger bar (middle of bangyla road, you cant miss it)

it cost me 600bht for a 800ml bottle of sang song (local thai whiskey), 4 bottles of sprite, 4 bottles of coke, 5 tequila shots, and endless supply of cold ice for your drinks

if ya wanna have a good night, ask the bar girls for sang song with red bull, the girls will love you for ordering it

and the rest of the night is simple, drink at the bar with the girls, theyll usually tend to wipe your body down with wet cloths, hand feed you at the bar, play connect 4 with you, and the nail/hammer game (which im sure uve seen people play and bet on at the bars) while you get drunk with them

then at the end of the night take the girl home :)

just remember pick a bar with a girl you like, you dont wanna drink at a bar with a girl whos not attractive

oooo and a good tip: thai culture women are generaly not treated well, so if you are nice to the bar girl and talk to them e.g name, about them growing up, ask them questions about thaialnd, and show interest in them, they will love you for it becoz they are generally not treated that well,

all the better for you wen you take them home

there a few tips, PM me if ya have anything else to ask, dont wanna hijack the OPs thread

O/T get a hold of some that home made Sweet Thai chili sauce strait from the home land! shit is da BOMB!!!!!:love:

Just to rub it in the most I've paid there for 10ml Test E 250mg/ml is 700 baht:p

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws