over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thailand (Patong) pharmacies

Alpha pharma is prob the pick of the lot,they have thaiger pharma,schering Test Enanthate,sus 250,proviron,all the basics.All the pharma buy their gear from the same wholesaler in Phuket,you will see the same catalogue in every pharm that sells gear.95% of the pharma stock no gear,they make a phone call in front of you to see if the item(s) you are asking about is in stock and what the best price is if your asking for numbers.if you want to purchase you pay up front and your told to come back in a couple of hours to pick up your order. The days of cheap gear in Thailand are gone to so don’t expect cheap prices.you used to be able to play them off against each other to get cheaper prices but they have cottoned on to this and now they all keep their prices the same.

i was there late last year and the la pharma was stronger than alpha pharma

What kinda prices we talking then?

And to the guy asking about bringing it back to the states.. supposedly for like $10 the pharmacies will point you to a doctor that can write a legit script for a drug.. could use that to bring it back through customs. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Just read that online. I’m a pussy though and I’d never travel with drugs.. seen to much locked up abroad

nah i dont think the script will work back in the states only in thailand,,, i think youd need a script from the states.... not sure tho maybe somebody else knows ?

This topics probably been done a million times but I’ll be heading to Thailand for 10 days and I’ll be in Patong for a few nights.

Was wondering if anyone had any particular brands to look out for/use in the pharmacies? What’s the average costs of gear in the pharmacies there? Can I haggle? So the pharmacies have other drugs? Painkillers etc

The gear is still ugl ain’t it?

Looking for experiences. Never been to a place where you can buy these things “legally”.

Obviously not taking anything back home. Just gonna abuse some orals as I’m there eating lots of cheap ass food lol.
its not legal. its just not enforced. also lots of fakes. i was in bangkok i asked to see the trenbolone and it was like black oil... obviously fake. the idiot pulled the vial from the fridge... the fridge.... and showed me black oil. and said "fire " lol...

i just get the bayer test in the thai pharmacies... just to cruise on.. while im in thailand dont waste your time in the pharmacies unless you know a bodybuilder who gets it from that pharmacy so you know if its legit or not..

I go to Thailand quite often. I have often to just avoid the street pharms all together. Too many fakes. Even going the route of the doctors are iffy. Most of the time they simply tell you to come back and they call the pharm up the street to fill the order. Which you can have the same luck getting real things there on your own.
If you have a half day to wait, just go to the hospital. They will fill from their stock or send you somewhere else. Hospitals are just like docs, they write scripts for anything. (yeah... I thought it was weird as hell to the first time I was told this)

The absolute best way I have ever tried is to just go to the hotel counter you staying in (assuming you are in anything over 3 stars) and ask for a personal shopper. These are locals who take women around to find the 1:1 scale counterfeit purses, shoes, rolexes, etc... Yes you can buy them in the street markets or the big malls, but the locals know where to take people so get rep items that are identical to the genuine articles.
Anything you need or want to buy the hotel can arrange a personal shopper for you to do that. In the case here, simply meet the personal shopper at the hotel, tell him what you want, send him to the hospital to wait and receive it, while he sits at the hospital you can go about your business of whatever it is you want to do... when he returns you pay him. They will not rip you off because they need the referal from the hotel for future business and can't risk losing their spot there to hundreds of other personal shopping agents that stop at the hotel each month looking for work.

on a side note is there any sites or sponsors that cater for thailand ?

After being called the rock all day long (lmao wat)

Finally found one pharmacy that carried alpha. Tried about 12-15 pharmacies and only one had it.

But maybe 1/3 the pharmacies carried anabolics.

Went with this for the 2 weeks im here.

Is it okay to post the costs? The dbol was 1300baht which is $53.95usd (no haggling)

The sust was 440 baht $18.26 usd

Just for anyone wondering in the future

��

I got that same dbol for 1000 Baht.

I can honestly say fuck Thailand. Severe food poisoning for 3/4 of my trip.. fever, dehydration, as bad as hallucinations.

Back home now with severe diarrhoea. Been over 14 days since the start. Seen the gp twice. First Chinese clown told me to fast for 36 hours and get an I.v drip for hydration. Did nothing.

Saw a second gp today. He gave me some Med called faygle. Gave me a fecal sample cup as well in case it doesn’t work. Then I’ll have to get my shit tested.

Last “developing” country I’ll ever visit. Stick to Paris and the like for trips from now on lol.

Sorry to hear that.

Nothing worst than getting sick during a vacation....

You definitely have to be careful with the water and food when visiting emerging countries...

I can honestly say fuck Thailand. Severe food poisoning for 3/4 of my trip.. fever, dehydration, as bad as hallucinations.

Back home now with severe diarrhoea. Been over 14 days since the start. Seen the gp twice. First Chinese clown told me to fast for 36 hours and get an I.v drip for hydration. Did nothing.

Saw a second gp today. He gave me some Med called faygle. Gave me a fecal sample cup as well in case it doesn’t work. Then I’ll have to get my shit tested.

Last “developing” country I’ll ever visit. Stick to Paris and the like for trips from now on lol.

:(

If the med he gave you doesn't work, try some activated charcoal. A few grams several times a day till you've healed. NOTHING works better. :)

I go Thailand very often to buy my cycle, I got some good products in pharmacy from brands LA Pharma, Platinum Biotech, Global Anabolic, Alpha Pharma sometimes there is no stock.

I go Thailand very often to buy my cycle, I got some good products in pharmacy from brands LA Pharma, Platinum Biotech, Global Anabolic, Alpha Pharma sometimes there is no stock.

out of all those labs which your favourite?

Global, Platinum is good, LA sometime good sometime not, Alpha very good if i can get it

I understand what you're saying and don't disagree but last time in VEGAS I got crazy food poisoning off of a $100 steak. I couldn't do anything but lay down and shit for 4 days and another 3 when I got back, even drinking water just came right out the other end a few minutes later it was like there was a fire hose shooting out of my ass on the toilet. Mind you I was with 7 other guys in a 3 bedroom suite who are the biggest party monsters I've ever known or heard of, it sucked. I left the room 3 times, the next morning before it hit me, once again on the last day to cuss out the restaurant manager who was blowing me off and then the last time to leave.

But then I've been to mexico more times than I can count and have never been sick while my favorite thing to do is eat local food, fuck resort all inclusive food. So you can't judge on one experience but I can't blame you because I know what you went through!

Global, Platinum is good, LA sometime good sometime not, Alpha very good if i can get it

yeh the la orals i got were crap but the oils were great,,, funny enough i thought the la pharma tren was better than the alpha pharma i also got

LA orals i not like, Platinum orals were the best i tried

very interesting,, have you ever tested primo tabs? i doubt they would be real ? what do you think of global anabolics oils and tabs ? i might try them next

Global Anabolics oils have been good in my experience.

Their HCG too.

what about hgh? whats everyones go too gh there? my guy over there sent me a pic of a box full of geno's, was sent like that,, said he didnt fridge it until he got home....surely itd be spoiled in that heat right?

what about hgh? whats everyones go too gh there? my guy over there sent me a pic of a box full of geno's, was sent like that,, said he didnt fridge it until he got home....surely itd be spoiled in that heat right?
hgh doesnt spoil in the heat. unless its reconsituted.. Iv had hgh sit in my closet(thought climate controled like 60 - 70 degrees F) for 2 months and i used it. and when i reconsituted it, i put it in the fridge... . and it was good to go... (humatrop) i didnt know it was supposed to be fridgerated till i came on the boards lol . it was def g2g. whole body looked like drier and fuller and weight shot up like 10 pounds after a month out of no where.

only if the hgh is mixed it needs to be in the fridge . but of course putting in the fridge cant hurt... if anything extend the shelf life of it...

hgh doesnt spoil in the heat. unless its reconsituted.. Iv had hgh sit in my closet(thought climate controled like 60 - 70 degrees F) for 2 months and i used it. and when i reconsituted it, i put it in the fridge... . and it was good to go... (humatrop) i didnt know it was supposed to be fridgerated till i came on the boards lol . it was def g2g. whole body looked like drier and fuller and weight shot up like 10 pounds after a month out of no where.

only if the hgh is mixed it needs to be in the fridge . but of course putting in the fridge cant hurt... if anything extend the shelf life of it...

ok great, ill be definetly getting that when i get there!
any other feedback of hgh in thailand?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke