over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thailand (Patong) pharmacies

I can honestly say fuck Thailand. Severe food poisoning for 3/4 of my trip.. fever, dehydration, as bad as hallucinations.

Back home now with severe diarrhoea. Been over 14 days since the start. Seen the gp twice. First Chinese clown told me to fast for 36 hours and get an I.v drip for hydration. Did nothing.

Saw a second gp today. He gave me some Med called faygle. Gave me a fecal sample cup as well in case it doesn’t work. Then I’ll have to get my shit tested.

Last “developing” country I’ll ever visit. Stick to Paris and the like for trips from now on lol.

Flagyl maybe?

very interesting,, have you ever tested primo tabs? i doubt they would be real ? what do you think of global anabolics oils and tabs ? i might try them next

Global is very good inject and tablet, i use many time my contest cycle

I not use Primo tablet but lady competitor at my gym and good result no bad effect for lady

Last edited:
what about hgh? whats everyones go too gh there? my guy over there sent me a pic of a box full of geno's, was sent like that,, said he didnt fridge it until he got home....surely itd be spoiled in that heat right?

Last time i went Thailand i buy hgh Bio trope, it was very good

OP i lived in thailand for 6 years of my life, gear is everywhere, as well as certain meds which i will not discuss publicly, and as some mentioned don't expect prices to be cheap, because they simply are not. Fakes are very rampant as well, beware, even if the bottle or company looks legit as the chemist may show you. HGH is too overpriced here and i never found a reliable source for it while there. I tried pretty much every UGL in thailand, and have always gone back to AP (alpha pharma) every single time. Global Anabolics is/was good as well, but i had lost contact with them since switching gyms and losing contacts..Mostly due to their reliability and and authenticity. Yes it will be one of the more expensive ones, but you get what you pay for. If your curious, steroids are in a grey market in thailand, as someone else mentioned you can go to a private hospital and get whatever you want but just beware you will be hiked up in price xxxxx100.. Also i've had police blow past me multiple times with 2 big boxes of syringes and steroids in the bags, it was clearly obvious what i was doing. Anyways, stay safe and be respectful.

As far as food poisining in thailand i probably had over 15 food poising in 6 years i was there, even went on flagyl+ cipro etc, activated charcoal, and just about every antibiotic you can ask for and it didnt work. Just beware of where you eat, and just because it looks yummy AF it doesnt mean your stomach will agree with it. Thais have a very strong stomach, beware to us foreigners

if you have any questions just message me mate, enjoy the land of smiles

Just been there for few days. Local street pharmas around my resort had dananbol and few underground injects.
Made the mistake of eating sushi there... dont eat them! I thought I was gonna die! Came back home went to clinic and was given IV plus antiviotics, probiotics, pain meds, and a laxative. After 3 days of treatment started feeling better. Dont eat any risky foods there no matter how good the resort is.

Just been there for few days. Local street pharmas around my resort had dananbol and few underground injects.
Made the mistake of eating sushi there... dont eat them! I thought I was gonna die! Came back home went to clinic and was given IV plus antiviotics, probiotics, pain meds, and a laxative. After 3 days of treatment started feeling better. Dont eat any risky foods there no matter how good the resort is.

The only safe sushi is in Japan

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke