over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thailand trip

the123man

Registered
looking to stock up , any tips on where to shop ? last time there i could only find anabol out of all the places tryed,
this time im looking to get tren/test/ and other stuff

Most pharmacy have a catalog of the products they sell..
Just ask to see

looking to stock up , any tips on where to shop ? last time there i could only find anabol out of all the places tryed,
this time im looking to get tren/test/ and other stuff

Do you live in the US?

I agree with Chris31, walk into a pharmacy and ask. Only place I had trouble was Bangkok. Phuket and Chang Mai had everything I was looking for.

Be careful and research what you are wanting though, there are fakes sold even at the pharmacies there.

Maybe easier and safer to go with a sponsor here, I would.

thanks guys ,
didnt know there as loads of fakes in the chemists there , so will use my head

will be in bkk,krabi may get to pattaya SP? will let you know

I was just there a few days ago. I went through a bunch of pharmacies along Sukhumvit (near Nana) in Bangkok, and found plenty of cheap Winny, Andriol and Test E.

thanks guys ,
didnt know there as loads of fakes in the chemists there , so will use my head

will be in bkk,krabi may get to pattaya SP? will let you know

I spent 5 weeks training Pattaya last year. I bought Test e,test p, dbol, winstrol, ad 50, t3, clen and other stuff. stuff is EASY to find that whole "there was a crack down" stuff is BULLSHIT. Some good gyms to train in and good cheap food. I took all my gear(as much as i could) there.
If your not sure ask a fellow meat head were they buy there gear in Pattaya, when you see one on the street.
Have a fun brother!

your wasting your time in bankok, most pharmacies are heavily overpriced and will know your a tourist and price high

pataya ur much better off, most pharmacies near the main district stock anabolics, and quite a large amount, but fakes a common wen you start being a cheap bastard and try buying the cheapest gear you can get

heres a few tips as i am a frequent Thailand visitor, and love the place

1. Patong is you best place to get steroids, almost every pharmacy stocks them,
2. unigen life sciences and thaiger pharma are the ONLY labs you should buy if you ensure you dont wanna end up with fakes, all comes with serial codes to check authenticity and halogram/tinted vials that are very hard to fake, anything else and ur gambling your money
3. all prices in the pharmacy are inflated, wateva they tell you the price is, you will ALWAYS be able to get it 20-30% cheaper if you counter offer them, they know ur a tourist and are aware of global anaolics prices, so they know they can inflate the prices and youd have no clue
4. if/wen you bring your gear back through customs at the airport be careful, i myself never have, but have had many friends do it, it is not as easy as you think, customs are not idiots, a random bag check of a muscly guy coming back from thailand are very comman, and they are aware of what most people repackage there gear into, and what gear looks like

many people argue that there's no way for customs to check if whats in your after shave bottle is gear or not, this is true, but various times they can spray the aftershave to chek if its after shave OR very comman they will seize wat they believe contains anabolics IF youve repackaged it into a container that is purchased from overseas, on claims that the solution might be a health regulation risk OR under a therapeutics act which most countries have that the substance if for a non approved cosmetic purpose

if they do, you have no ground to stand on, and if they prove its steroids then you risk the chance of being charged with trafficing, then it becomes a case of determining whether its for personal use or on a commercial nature,
and guess wat, the law hasnt really set a guideline to determine how much gear can be classified for personal use, so you could end up with a charge of trafficking on a commercial scale very easily

5. if ya do decide to to buy anabolics in Thailand, make sure you do not bring back alot like some guys try (say 300mls) becoz this is harder to hide and customs are onto these type of people as they know what your limited to

6. IMO just juice wen your there, its safer, more fun, and legal, and cheap

wateva you decide to do, be careful, your taking alot of risk to save urself abit of cash

but personally i dont know why ud bother getting juice in thailand, i myself went to thailand the first time with this idea im going to juice like crazy and stock up coz its legal,
but once you get there and see the culture, party life, atmosphere, women, cheap living, great night life and attitude of the society you probably reconsider and instead spend your money on 8$ bottles of whisky at the bar, $5 3 course meal lunches, $20 overnight hotels with pools and internet in your room, endless beautiful women you can have any night(free or not free depending on your skill), $4 amphetamines, $5 packets of valiums and xanexs, beautiful sun, and the cheapest identical fake CK, dolce, versace, armani clothing you can buy, and 2$ hangover tablets that allow you to party every night

Last edited:
Thatbloke have you tried maxpro? Thats the only brand I tried over there... thought it was ok but possibly underdosed.

Also do not fuck with Aussie customs... i'm a cunning kunt but they got last year... very lucky it was a small amount.

Thatbloke have you tried maxpro? Thats the only brand I tried over there... thought it was ok but possibly underdosed.

Also do not fuck with Aussie customs... i'm a cunning kunt but they got last year... very lucky it was a small amount.

na mate i havent, but i did see it in stock in one of the pharmacies there, was half the price of every other steroid brand in there, so i wasnt to keen on buying the cheapest anabolic on the shelf, as you would never buy the cheapest TV in a electronic store

lmfao and yes dont fuk with aussie customs, there like batman

PM me on how you got done? i dont wanna hijack the OPs thread

Last edited:
I don't know what the prices are like now but six years ago I used to buy 1000 anabol for 2000 baht and Kirachi's (3 pack) sustanon for 360 baht. Everything pretty much was insanely cheap like that.

There is a pharmacy called Body Design. Pharmacist name is Janthima. Its located at Pat Pong area near KFC. One of the top IFBB guy loves to get his stuff from there. Im sure you can guess.

your wasting your time in bankok, most pharmacies are heavily overpriced and will know your a tourist and price high

pataya ur much better off, most pharmacies near the main district stock anabolics, and quite a large amount, but fakes a common wen you start being a cheap bastard and try buying the cheapest gear you can get

heres a few tips as i am a frequent Thailand visitor, and love the place

1. Patong is you best place to get steroids, almost every pharmacy stocks them,
2. unigen life sciences and thaiger pharma are the ONLY labs you should buy if you ensure you dont wanna end up with fakes, all comes with serial codes to check authenticity and halogram/tinted vials that are very hard to fake, anything else and ur gambling your money
3. all prices in the pharmacy are inflated, wateva they tell you the price is, you will ALWAYS be able to get it 20-30% cheaper if you counter offer them, they know ur a tourist and are aware of global anaolics prices, so they know they can inflate the prices and youd have no clue
4. if/wen you bring your gear back through customs at the airport be careful, i myself never have, but have had many friends do it, it is not as easy as you think, customs are not idiots, a random bag check of a muscly guy coming back from thailand are very comman, and they are aware of what most people repackage there gear into, and what gear looks like

many people argue that there's no way for customs to check if whats in your after shave bottle is gear or not, this is true, but various times they can spray the aftershave to chek if its after shave OR very comman they will seize wat they believe contains anabolics IF youve repackaged it into a container that is purchased from overseas, on claims that the solution might be a health regulation risk OR under a therapeutics act which most countries have that the substance if for a non approved cosmetic purpose

if they do, you have no ground to stand on, and if they prove its steroids then you risk the chance of being charged with trafficing, then it becomes a case of determining whether its for personal use or on a commercial nature,
and guess wat, the law hasnt really set a guideline to determine how much gear can be classified for personal use, so you could end up with a charge of trafficking on a commercial scale very easily

5. if ya do decide to to buy anabolics in Thailand, make sure you do not bring back alot like some guys try (say 300mls) becoz this is harder to hide and customs are onto these type of people as they know what your limited to

6. IMO just juice wen your there, its safer, more fun, and legal, and cheap

wateva you decide to do, be careful, your taking alot of risk to save urself abit of cash

but personally i dont know why ud bother getting juice in thailand, i myself went to thailand the first time with this idea im going to juice like crazy and stock up coz its legal,
but once you get there and see the culture, party life, atmosphere, women, cheap living, great night life and attitude of the society you probably reconsider and instead spend your money on 8$ bottles of whisky at the bar, $5 3 course meal lunches, $20 overnight hotels with pools and internet in your room, endless beautiful women you can have any night(free or not free depending on your skill), $4 amphetamines, $5 packets of valiums and xanexs, beautiful sun, and the cheapest identical fake CK, dolce, versace, armani clothing you can buy, and 2$ hangover tablets that allow you to party every night

Hey Bloke! I never had you pegged as a Renaissance Man! Damn Bro!:D

I´m also a frequent visitor in Thailand. Usually I buy my gear in Bangkok sukvumvit soi4, they have MediTech which is a great lab in my opinion.
Thin and painless, fairly priced also.

I have a trip there coming up as well, kickboxing camp with a few of my boys, haven't heard anything about hgh there...anybody know if it's legal there and if it is what the ease of availability is?

I bought Var, Anabol, Proviron, Test in Chiang Mai without any problems at all... She even made me a discount! :D

Cheap food, nice fresh fruit, and great seafood there from what I hear

Gearheadz
Team Cutler

Cheap food, nice fresh fruit, and great seafood there from what I hear

Gearheadz
Team Cutler

Whatever you do, do NOT eat raw seafood there. Make sure it is cooked good. If you are just a tourist there, your body is not use to the different bacteria's, you can get very sick. I knew a guy that was in a coma from eating raw oysters in Thailand.

I´m also a frequent visitor in Thailand. Usually I buy my gear in Bangkok sukvumvit soi4, they have MediTech which is a great lab in my opinion.
Thin and painless, fairly priced also.

Yes MediTech is good. The Thai bodybuilders are using them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws