over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THAILAND...

bigfatandugly

Registered
i am going to thailand for 3 months in january on a vacation and was just wondering if anyone here has been to thailand and could tell me a little about some things i cant seem to find any information about...

1) protien powders- how available are they, and are they over- priced due to the necessity to import them?

2) i know anabolics are over- the- counter there, but how easily come by is GH?

thats really about it. as far as where to train, i undertstand dennis james has a world gym in phuket where i'll be for a month, and there is another gym on the island of ko- phag- nan where we'll be renting a beach house.

guess thats about it. anyone who can offer up any kind of advice would be appreciated.

don't freeze your balls off too badly this winter guys. :)

BFU

I've been there a few times. When I was there protein was about $50 USD for a 2lb tub (whey). Meat (chicken, steak, fish, etc.) was pretty cheap though.
Dennis James used to co-own the Universe Gym in Pattaya, but he's no longer affiliated with it. I never heard about him owning gyms in Phuket or anywhere else, but I'm sure there are decent gyms there.
I never saw GH in any pharmacies, but I'm sure it's there somewhere. Ask around, but be leary of getting ripped off.

Chok dee khrup (good luck).
If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help. Thailand is a great place.

bigfatandugly said:
i am going to thailand for 3 months in january on a vacation and was just wondering if anyone here has been to thailand and could tell me a little about some things i cant seem to find any information about...

1) protien powders- how available are they, and are they over- priced due to the necessity to import them?

2) i know anabolics are over- the- counter there, but how easily come by is GH?

thats really about it. as far as where to train, i undertstand dennis james has a world gym in phuket where i'll be for a month, and there is another gym on the island of ko- phag- nan where we'll be renting a beach house.

guess thats about it. anyone who can offer up any kind of advice would be appreciated.

don't freeze your balls off too badly this winter guys. :)

BFU

Dude I hate you right now...LOL :p :D

Have Fun!! Relax!!! and take lots of pics!!! Hopefully I can make it out there one day....

bulldog21 said:
Dude I hate you right now...LOL :p :D

Have Fun!! Relax!!! and take lots of pics!!! Hopefully I can make it out there one day....
Big Bump Bro...........

I AM SOMEWHAT ENVIOUS!

I WANT TO GO THERE AND HANG OUT IN ...TRAIN AT THAT UNIVERSE GYM....I AM ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT TERRORISM THOUGH....BE CAREFUL.

thanks for the well wishes guys...

it is certain to be the experience of a lifetime.

we had originally intended just to land in bangkok with no set itineary (sometimes it seems to make for the most adventure, you know?), as long as we ended up in ko phag nan for a month or two at least and be back by march 30th, but even that is up for negotiation. :)

but i just found out tonite a good friend of mine will be teaching catch wrestling at tiger muay thai/ mma school in phuket next week for 6 months so i think i may end up there for a month at least now, if i like it maybe longer...

!beserker, your correct- dennis james affiliate gym was in pattaya. for some reason i keep mixing pattaya and phuket up. my bad and thank you for correcting me. i have done a google search and have found what looks to be a suitable gym on kata beach.

i am so stoked for this isnt funny- that feeling you used to get when you were a kid the nite before christmas. best feeling in the world- too bad we have to grow up and lose a bit of it, eh?

again thanks for the well wished and feedback guys.

i'll see if i cant post up pics from over there regularly if your interested.

BFU

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75