advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank God....I hope this is okay to post in here...

good to hear about your faith in a god helped you get through your tough times.

Yes...thanks for sharing this story. You are a good man and you have a great life ahead of you with your beautiful wife. "Jesus said if you ask anything in his name you’ll receive it. He also said if you have even the smallest amount of faith, like a mustard seed, you can move mountains." I truely believe this. God Bless. :)

Last edited:
Great thread and story. I'm not "religious" in the organized-religion sense, but know there's something bigger and I try to thank it daily. It has saved my hide many, many times and given me things, experiences and advantages, I didn't earn. But I got them somehow.

Just like this thread. I wake up (in Europe--different time zone) and here is this thread when I need it. Thanks guys.

Facing some life-changing challenges ahead and fear is trying to corner me. But I'm just gonna keep swinging, as always!

Keep your head up, faith strong, and eyes on the prize...Glad this was here when you needed it...means alot!!

Great story, glad you are thankful. Now do your best to pay it forward.

God is great..I pray you have the best life.. In Jesus name..

I just want to go on record to the public to thank God for all he has done for me in the past few years...Heres a quick overview of where I have been ...

I was a complete train wreck for about 6 years, cocaine, and pain killers were in my daily diet..for real...needless to say this took a major toll on my body, physically and more so mentally...I was so addicted to the pills that I had my own scrip pad, and three diff IDs so I could support my habit...I hit rock bottom HARD, was so depressed and disgusted with myself, no girls, no job (I have a bachelors degree) a shit load of debt, and due to the lack of sleep and all the drugs I overdosed alone in my apartment...Luckily, God spared my life....

Second, I had a friend who was just as bad as me with the drugs, he lost his mind one night, and thought I owed him a large sum of money for a pack of drugs that he told my father to flush, so he waited outside my house with a .45 cal til i came out, ran up on me, pressed it to my head, and pulled the trigger (tru story) God spared my life...no boom....

I realized after this I needed to change my life...I went to detox, rehab, then moved to S. Korea to get away from temptation, and to work as a teacher there....It was a great move, and I know God made it happen... I started training again, cuz I was 40lbs up and FAT out of shape...It took me 2 years, but I lost all the weight , and was in good shape, clean, and feeling good...

I started getting depressed again last year, and couldnt sleep...for shit...I took ssris, xanax, ambien, all to mask the symptoms when really it boiled down to me having very low Test levels due to the abuse I did to my body for 6 years, and I took AAS a few times before that, 22 and 23, and no proper pct...I got a scrip for Cyp, and I am now better than ever...

God has also brought me an angel, who is now my wife since October 28th, and we have a great life, we are so happy and blessed and it gets better everyday..I owe it all to God....

thanks for reading and I hope this can help someone who needs it...
newyork :headbang:

If I cant talk about Newt Gingrich you cant talk about god.

13) No political, religious or economic talk allowed. If you wish to discuss those topics, please go to Index Discuss World Issues - War In Iraq, Around The Globe Issues, George Bush, Global Warming Issues, Sedition, U.F.O Government Files Leaked, President, Nexus Magazine Conspiracy Theories, Internet Security

Religion is an organized belief system, which this thread fails to mention...so go somehwere else and talk about Newt Gingrich all you want...I could care less..:mad:

13) No political, religious or economic talk allowed. If you wish to discuss those topics, please go to Index Discuss World Issues - War In Iraq, Around The Globe Issues, George Bush, Global Warming Issues, Sedition, U.F.O Government Files Leaked, President, Nexus Magazine Conspiracy Theories, Internet Security

We are having a positive, uplifting, caring discussion. It would be appreciated if you keep your negativity out of it!
Thank You!
By the way talk about God does not = religious discussions

Thanks for sharing this ny. It is truly inspiring and uplifting to say the least. Its a great testament to your choosing to go the right path and Gods agape, enduring love for all of us that no matter what we've been through or where were at He never gives up on us or stops loving us! Congratulations on your marriage to you and your wife. Focus on His love for you, not on your love for Him which is an imperfect human kind of love. Blessings.

UNREAL!!!

We are having a positive, uplifting, caring discussion. It would be appreciated if you keep your negativity out of it!
Thank You!
By the way talk about God does not = religious discussions

Thank You renewlyf....no time for negativity!!!

I dont understand how someone could care that much about Newt Gingrich...

Awesome story thanks for sharing bro. Went through the whole pain pill drug thing myself. Took loosing everything and doing time to get my ass back I'n gear. I turned everything around now myself and have God to thank for this.Congrats bro and stay true. :yeahthat:

I can appreciate all the testimonies as Ive lived through many of the same situations.....some more than once...Im a slow learner.:D

Congrtas to all that have made it through the pitfalls in life through faith. It is a very mumbling thing to realize we dont have all the answers or even know what to do next BUT knowing where to turn makes all the difference.

Thanks for sharing your story! It is good to hear that you turned your life around and it gives all of us hope that no matter how low we fall in life there is always hope.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws