over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank God

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
Just got back from a weeks training in West Virginia. That was the worst, nice scenery, but ugly everything else. Had to take a new job for the off season, so I could keep up with the big boys. I am now a qualified lead and asbestos abater. Sounds fun huh, not really but will more than pay the bills for the 4-5 months out the year that I actually work. I never knew there were so many unattractive people in WV. Glad to be home.

Hmmm

What did you expect from west VA, your job sounds mildy interesting, what kind of gear do you have to wear?

Armageddon said:
I never knew there were so many unattractive people in WV.

lol, bro, my father's family is from there, I know exactly what ya mean. I'm just thankful my appearance comes from my mother's side of the family hahaha

JW

LOL...that's funny bro! West VA is a funny as place.....the people from there are just back asswards! There the brunt of alot of jokes.....and some really good ones at that. Take care.

patk

This is alittle long but my aunt told it to me, its about the people of WV. This kid is 20 and has the love of his life and they go off and get married. Have this little backyard ho down and all the family members through in $20 for there honey moon to the motel just out of town. The couple get in the pickup and head over to the motel and start with the honeymoon. An hour later the boy returns home and seems alittle miffed. His father asks what the problems is, he replied that I had to take her home. His dad askes why and the boy said that she was a virgin. Dad stands up and says son I'm proud of you, cause if she's not good enough for her own family then she's not good enough for us either! I thought this was funny as hell!

Mostly we were P.A.P.R respirators and tyvek suits with gloves and shit. Not as bad as people think as long as you follow the rules and have some common sense. It also pays pretty good money and that will help me start my realistate ideas.

Armageddon said:
This is alittle long but my aunt told it to me, its about the people of WV. This kid is 20 and has the love of his life and they go off and get married. Have this little backyard ho down and all the family members through in $20 for there honey moon to the motel just out of town. The couple get in the pickup and head over to the motel and start with the honeymoon. An hour later the boy returns home and seems alittle miffed. His father asks what the problems is, he replied that I had to take her home. His dad askes why and the boy said that she was a virgin. Dad stands up and says son I'm proud of you, cause if she's not good enough for her own family then she's not good enough for us either! I thought this was funny as hell!

Mostly we were P.A.P.R respirators and tyvek suits with gloves and shit. Not as bad as people think as long as you follow the rules and have some common sense. It also pays pretty good money and that will help me start my realistate ideas.

lol.

JW

I used to be a crane rigger in a ship-dismantling operation. I would hook a bundle of piping covered with asbestos to the crane. I would then hop on the crane (a locomotive crane) to unhook the load at it's destination, which was the asbestos dismantling pit. I'd have no shirt on in summertime and asbestos falling off the load would hit me all over.

The asbestos pit was "cloudy" from all the asbestos floating in the air. The person removing asbestos was in a full, disposable suit and was supplied with fresh air - and a lazy fuck. I'd have to go into the pit to unhook the load (wasn't in his job description :( ) annd I didn't have ANY protection!

xcel

I just blew my brussel sprouts all over my computer screen. That is too funny.

Xcel, that is some crazy shit. Hope things work out in your favor cause the latency period of related diseases is 10-40 years. Some of them are not very pretty. But I'm sure you'll be fine.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws