over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank you MIkeS.....

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
You are a class act, thank you for deleting that bullshit about DOGGCRAP.That was way cool of you and it prevented me from having to break board rules in defense of my friend.That is why I sent you the PM .I knew you would do the right thing.You do a great job for BigA ,we are lucky to have you.One thing that I would like to say is that I comend your efforts to keep this board drama free.{ No wonder you guys jumped my shit in the begining]And I plan posting some ineresting topics in the near future when things settle down for me abit.{I have been moving during the day ,being the gm of a stripclub at night ,and helping out with the care of my sister and one of my dogs , both them are dying of cancer.]So my time is very limited .My plans are to become a trusted and respected member of this board and I bet Doggcrap will be doing the same .[especially after you getting his back]I feel like I have alot to offer to the guys here ,but I guarantee that DOGG can make this board into something special if he choses to do so.We should be here to learn , share information,and to help lend support to oneanother.Who else is going to understand our crazy lifestyles besides us?I hope to make many friends here [ who knows ,I may even earn Fatheads respect, LOL !I like your style bro]I am here because of MikeS and BigA giving me a chance after a misunderstanding.......Lets give MIKe a bump for doing the right thing for DOGGCRAP.....thanks for not letting me down.....I will never let you ! One last thing ,Ivan if you are reading this .....Keep eating my friend....I know it's hard , now that you are a stud mod on rippped mass[bump for you as well] ....And steak if you are out there, I will be in touch .I may have some job opportunities for you...Ivan speaks very highly of you....THat is enough for me ....I love that dude...MIkeS once again my hats is off to you....you won't regret your decision......

MikeS...

Is one of a kind stand up guy, on and off the boards. His work here and off the boards is very comendable! Big ol bump for Mikey!:D

patk

MikeS is TOP GUN in my book!

Ask him who showed him how to ban people and delete posts :D

xcel

Thanks for the nice words, IAMBAD and friends. Doggcrap's rep preceeds him, we are real glad you all are here. But Id protect anyone whos personal info is being posted up (along with all the other garbage said) over a personal issue.
Gotta say Xcel and I, per the word of BigA are always alert in keeping shit like that off the boards. As long as were are here this place will hopefully remain 'drama free'. You'll have to watch tonights reality TV show for that. Or many other boards I could name...:eek:

Thanks again friends! :D

Mike S

I made a mistake a while back of lumping Mike into an issue that really angered me and out of that anger took a cheap shot at him which I later apologized for. MIKE and a guy named BJORN from the UG have both irked me at times for lack of taking a stance on issues but they have their reasons and I can accpet that.

PS xcel can also join Mike and Bjorn:D joking old man.

FATHEAD-

Xcel, Bjorn, MikeS-which one are you calling old!?
Because that stands for all 3 of us!

Yep

IBM --- Mike is a good bro...

I have been getting my meals in -- now I need to know how to train the right way... I am starting to get used to this eating --- enough to alike it now...I also got another card, so I will buzz you soon ok?

great person

MikeS is truly one of the few on these boards that I would trust without hesitation.He knows how I feel about him(we have shared several very intimate emails,hehe)Seriously though,he is the best and always will be........

Awww-BN in a 'kind' moment. Gotta love that! :D
Thanks bros...

MikeS

Is a great guy and one of the very few stand up bros in this game.

Mike is all good!:D

Old my ass . . . I feel great, and don't look a day over 39!

OH, also, when was I unwilling to take a stand? :eek:

Mike, how've you been?!?

--Bjorn

Bjorn Schlotsky said:
Old my ass . . . I feel great, and don't look a day over 39!

OH, also, when was I unwilling to take a stand? :eek:

Mike, how've you been?!?

--Bjorn

Ahhhh-there goes the neighborhood!!!
Bjorn-great to see you here-make it your new home and drop by often. Shit not a day over 39? Youve been on the boards over 39yrs alone!!! :D

Thanks, Mike

There are a lot of names here I recognize; maybe I will drop in now and again. It's not fun being homeless, you know. :(

Off to the office . . . have a great day!

--Bjorn

I have nothing but respect for MikeS. He's a class act. Bjorn, good to see you've made it over here. I haven't seen your name in a while as I haven 't visited the UG for the past few years.

Well I has a bone to pick with Mr Mike

Hay Mr Mike. How come you dont pay a visit to AP lately and say a few syllables. We has a good board and we need more classy members like you guys has overhear. I be tryin to win a free copy of Mr. Ricks book by beefin up our membership. Be a good xmas present. Anyway we has sum nice lookin chiquitas thair. We has a mens forum. womens forum sex forum dirty pics forum general forum anabolics forum and a hole bunch more. I be pushin for a psychiatric forum for mental peeple like me. Thair be a bunch of us out thair you no. Have a nice day and stay out of jail guys. Be a better view on the outside lookin in.

I Miss Y'All!

Damn, I really miss lifting every day. Prolly about eight guys on this board remember me, but I still recognize a lot of your names, ; - ) After close to eight, even ten years (shit!) now of injuries and "issues," let this vet tell you some day "your" day's gonna come!

It's actually not that bad. I've had a few decades of bouncers backing off, groups of "bad asses" crossing the street to pass me, and much respect from anyone in any uniform. . . . while some of my size is now gone, I still carry myself the same, and my attitude's stayed the same, and it generates more or less the same results, believe it or not. (In practical terms, no one's been in my face yet, and I've been off for close to a decade now.)

My next door neighbor is a retired homicide detective. He's 78, and the dude is fuckin' solid. I know I wouldn't mess with the dude, and he's got 30 years on me . . . So, for this, my triennial appearance, here's my message: Welcome getting older! You'll be surprised how the "odds" change with women as you get older (especially if you're rich, LOL), and you'll ease into a clearer state of mind, like it or not.

So, while I'm not saying this is my last post, I AM slowin' down. At this point, if I can help, it's probably limited to gyno management, and advice on injury-related surgeries. Oh, and after 20 years in the game, I still recommend simple, straight and heavy cycles with plenty of anti-estros.

Stay strong, go heavy, and never pussy-out,

--Bjorn

Wow this is from 2003

I think this is when a couple guys found pics of me in precarious positions for ramrod and blueboy magazines. DAMMIT!!! I was young and needed the money....never did I think those assless chaps and chastity belt jockstrap pictures would ever hit the net!

283 pounds of dynamite with a 2 inch fuse.....I'll never live it down.

Jesus, i haven't seen Bjorn's name in ages:eek:

BMJ

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear