over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank you Synthetine ! Thank you Alex Azarian ! before and after pic

It's really nice to see you back around. I always admired your physique, as I watched you grow from year to year. I'll admit, I was a bit jealous that you put on so much muscle while I couldn't.

I know you missed the gym and I have a feeling you missed the attention that comes with being a mass monster. I remember when Amy saw your pic, I believe it was when you went to Sanfrancisco and were walking away from the camera if I'm not mistaken and she said" Holy fukin shit that guys huge"

I'll bet it was a different world going from looking like a pro to looking like a regular guy in the gym.

You look amazing brother. What was your protocol on the Synthetine/synthelesen

Total Beast right there. Absolutely impressive to turn around that much that fast.

All you guys running grams of everything under the sun need to take note, real work in the gym and quality food get you here, not mass dosing and pussy footing.

Kudos to both of you, great comeback Mike!

Good to see you back Mike, you look great as always, brother!

Yes....RIP Wesley:(

Actions speaks louder that than words.

you look incredible mate. Alex , Sythetine/syntheselen helped you get there quick? thats awesome

so Jealous to see your achievement in 2 months which takes forever for people like me lol

I still remember the first time I saw Mike's photos from the Transformations
thread and was in awe!:

18532d1211466497-motivational-thread-post-your-before-after-pictures-kma-0031.jpg

18537d1211466719-motivational-thread-post-your-before-after-pictures-033_33.jpg

Good to see back man. Always enjoyed your posts.

It's really nice to see you back around. I always admired your physique, as I watched you grow from year to year. I'll admit, I was a bit jealous that you put on so much muscle while I couldn't.

I know you missed the gym and I have a feeling you missed the attention that comes with being a mass monster. I remember when Amy saw your pic, I believe it was when you went to Sanfrancisco and were walking away from the camera if I'm not mistaken and she said" Holy fukin shit that guys huge"

I'll bet it was a different world going from looking like a pro to looking like a regular guy in the gym.

Well lets say it feels good to be back to more "non normal" size
But as I said its just the beginning ... Im 230-235lbs right now at most for 5'9 which is not too bad but I know I can go up to 250-260lbs easy with the same condition easily so let's do it

Especially with Alex by my side he is a beast to keep me lean
Also Synthetek provides me one of the only protein my stomach can handle (synthepure)

So no excuses not to grow back :D

I still remember the first time I saw Mike's photos from the Transformations
thread and was in awe!:

18532d1211466497-motivational-thread-post-your-before-after-pictures-kma-0031.jpg

18537d1211466719-motivational-thread-post-your-before-after-pictures-033_33.jpg

Good to see back man. Always enjoyed your posts.

Thanks J :)
You see I like my physic better now than on those pics, I think my muscles gained in "maturity"
I look more dense now at an equal weight :)

As for dosages :

- syntheselen : 4mls a day
- synthetine : at least 15mls a day

Synthetine at this dosage makes you a fat burning machine, you literally burn EVERYTHING

But even at 5ml's daily, I could feel and see a HUGE difference

Love HGH/T3 to lose fat ? try synthetine + syntheselen and you will see similar if not better results

As for dosages :

- syntheselen : 4mls a day
- synthetine : at least 15mls a day

Synthetine at this dosage makes you a fat burning machine, you literally burn EVERYTHING

But even at 5ml's daily, I could feel and see a HUGE difference

Love HGH/T3 to lose fat ? try synthetine + syntheselen and you will see similar if not better results

Hi Mike,
May you tell me if you took both injected?

Thanks

Considering you didnt to shit for 2 years thats quite impressive Mike. Awesome transformation too, Ive always admired your physique and I look forward to seeing your progress back into Beast mode!

Mike,

In the past you have mentioned that you can't take Tren due to sides (anxiety) and during this transformation you said you took Tren, just was wondering if you founf the way to battle tren sides or just accept it? Thanks.

Mike,

In the past you have mentioned that you can't take Tren due to sides (anxiety) and during this transformation you said you took Tren, just was wondering if you founf the way to battle tren sides or just accept it? Thanks.

I had to stop tren because of systematic asthma symptoms
Totally gone now after 2 years not using it

You have no idea how much it makes me happy :D:D:D

very impressive Mike, congrats on the transformation and getting back in shape :headbang:

Amazing man! That is a serious comeback!

Incredibly impressive change in such a short time, congrats!

What sides did you experience from the Synthetine + Syntheselen? Sweating, insomnia, etc? And how did this compare to any other "cutting" supplements you've used, such as T3, DNP, ECA (sorry, I don't know your history)

Considering you didnt to shit for 2 years thats quite impressive Mike. Awesome transformation too, Ive always admired your physique and I look forward to seeing your progress back into Beast mode!

Yeah, I was going to say that he looked damn good for not doing any lifting for 2 years. He still had a great deal of muscle there and looked better than a lot of guys juicing and lifting. Some damn good genes there. I know some of what you build up over the years hangs around, but after 2 yrs of not lifting at all I think most of it would be gone.

Terrific progress for just a few months.

I had to stop tren because of systematic asthma symptoms
Totally gone now after 2 years not using it

You have no idea how much it makes me happy :D:D:D

Do you have asthma to begin with or did it all start with the tren? Wondering if the tren just exacerbated it. I have asthma and never had an issue with tren, even when taking a hefty dose. Just goes to show that every drug affects different people in specific ways.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear