over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank you Synthetine ! Thank you Alex Azarian ! before and after pic

Do you have asthma to begin with or did it all start with the tren? Wondering if the tren just exacerbated it. I have asthma and never had an issue with tren, even when taking a hefty dose. Just goes to show that every drug affects different people in specific ways.

My respiratory system has always been extremly sensitive since I was a kid
I had asthma as a kid but it went away like it came
Only time I felt like I had a crisis again was when I was tren coughing lol

Incredibly impressive change in such a short time, congrats!

What sides did you experience from the Synthetine + Syntheselen? Sweating, insomnia, etc? And how did this compare to any other "cutting" supplements you've used, such as T3, DNP, ECA (sorry, I don't know your history)

sweat a lot more during the cardio also hot feeling on my face

this easily equals any supps I tried before (ECA/T3/HGH/DNP) and probably even better than some of them

I just started a T3 regimen, 1st one.
If I dont see any results from this I'll go the same route. Very nice results.
Do you think running T3 and these products would be a bad idea?
Just one or the other?

I just started a T3 regimen, 1st one.
If I dont see any results from this I'll go the same route. Very nice results.
Do you think running T3 and these products would be a bad idea?
Just one or the other?

I personally cant think of any problem using them together, I would see them working synergistically

As for dosages :

- syntheselen : 4mls a day
- synthetine : at least 15mls a day
Where are you injecting 15mls, and are you splitting up the shots?

Where are you injecting 15mls, and are you splitting up the shots?

all over the stomach, SQ shot

Synthetine is water based, inject it, massage and it dissipates in a heartbeat

was dividing the dosage into 2 daily "injections sessions" before my cardio workouts

Hell yeah man!! Can't believe I missed the thread...shiat!

Looking damn good and like previously said, "Always a BEAST!!":love:

Gotta get my ass on the Synthetek Combo there!!:cool:
Props to Alex as well.:)
But you're the one ALWAYS coming in BEASTLY and looking incredible bro!!!:headbang:

Hell yeah man!! Can't believe I missed the thread...shiat!

Looking damn good and like previously said, "Always a BEAST!!":love:

Gotta get my ass on the Synthetek Combo there!!:cool:
Props to Alex as well.:)
But you're the one ALWAYS coming in BEASTLY and looking incredible bro!!!:headbang:

yesssssssss

its just the beginning Ty, just a beginning brother :D

So you took 3-4 times the recommended dose?

What's your thoughts on taking 2x the dose pre-workout in offseason mode subq to help prevent fat loss.

If you do cardio post workout, would you inject pre workout or post workout/pre cardio?

Thanks. Looking for agents to keep me lean while cruising. Don't think I can afford both at such doses.

you look awesome, and can't go wrong with Alex

Total Beast right there. Absolutely impressive to turn around that much that fast.

All you guys running grams of everything under the sun need to take note, real work in the gym and quality food get you here, not mass dosing and pussy footing.

I'm not attempting to open a can of worms here or anything, but lets be realistic here.

I've always had a ton of respect for Mike, he's a straight shooter, no bs type of guy from what I can tell on the boards. Always seems honest and up front. In my past 5 years, he was one of the top guys I looked up to around here. Not because he was one of the biggest freaks, but because he was HONEST.

Having said all that, I remember about 3 years ago I had an eye opening moment based on a post from Mike. He had mentioned taking 2 grams of tren per week. I had never ever heard of such things, couldnt even imagine that in my naive mind at that point in time. But for the first time, I actually understood, that to ever get to the level Mike and so many of these massive freaks of nature get to be, high dosages are going to be required.

Does that mean Mike pussy foots around?? Hell no! He obviously worked up to that over years and years of hard work.

But for you to throw out that it only took "real work in the gym and quality food" and ignore the mass dosages completely (and compare high dose users to "pussy footers") is completely misleading

In the end, to be his size that he has been, it is ALL required. Drugs, time, hard work, and food.

Sorry for the rant.

Mike, you look awesome.

Exactly. I read the post and thought the same but just thought I would stay out of it.

Fact is Mike is one of the best guys around. He is not like many on the forums who have bullshitted for years. He is honest and as you say a no bs kind of guy. Some of the most eye opening messages I have read have been pm's from Mike after I asked him something.

All of Jay's post is spot on. But I am gonna repeat one part...
But for you to throw out that it only took "real work in the gym and quality food" and ignore the mass dosages completely (and compare high dose users to "pussy footers") is completely misleading. It amuses me when things like this get said as everyone on this forum who is huge and ripped takes (or has taken) huge amounts of drugs. It doesn't take away from their effort, diet or training. But fact is if you wanna look like a freak like Mike does in his pics you have to mega dose things.

I would listen when he speaks up cos he is full of knowledge and speaks the truth. I would love to run synthetine at those doses but my budget is very limited. If you can though I say go for it. Perhaps I will try and run a smaller dose whilst bulking to help stay leaner.

I'm not attempting to open a can of worms here or anything, but lets be realistic here.

I've always had a ton of respect for Mike, he's a straight shooter, no bs type of guy from what I can tell on the boards. Always seems honest and up front. In my past 5 years, he was one of the top guys I looked up to around here. Not because he was one of the biggest freaks, but because he was HONEST.

Having said all that, I remember about 3 years ago I had an eye opening moment based on a post from Mike. He had mentioned taking 2 grams of tren per week. I had never ever heard of such things, couldnt even imagine that in my naive mind at that point in time. But for the first time, I actually understood, that to ever get to the level Mike and so many of these massive freaks of nature get to be, high dosages are going to be required.

Does that mean Mike pussy foots around?? Hell no! He obviously worked up to that over years and years of hard work.

But for you to throw out that it only took "real work in the gym and quality food" and ignore the mass dosages completely (and compare high dose users to "pussy footers") is completely misleading

In the end, to be his size that he has been, it is ALL required. Drugs, time, hard work, and food.

Sorry for the rant.

Mike, you look awesome.

Exactly. I read the post and thought the same but just thought I would stay out of it.

Fact is Mike is one of the best guys around. He is not like many on the forums who have bullshitted for years. He is honest and as you say a no bs kind of guy. Some of the most eye opening messages I have read have been pm's from Mike after I asked him something.

All of Jay's post is spot on. But I am gonna repeat one part...
But for you to throw out that it only took "real work in the gym and quality food" and ignore the mass dosages completely (and compare high dose users to "pussy footers") is completely misleading. It amuses me when things like this get said as everyone on this forum who is huge and ripped takes (or has taken) huge amounts of drugs. It doesn't take away from their effort, diet or training. But fact is if you wanna look like a freak like Mike does in his pics you have to mega dose things.

I would listen when he speaks up cos he is full of knowledge and speaks the truth. I would love to run synthetine at those doses but my budget is very limited. If you can though I say go for it. Perhaps I will try and run a smaller dose whilst bulking to help stay leaner.

Thought of the same, too, but I figured Mike never has really denied the talk of usage. Even in our limited PM talk, he's been frank. He's not denying shit in that regard. I think he's just saying all variables the same, overdosing on L-Carnitine injectable form gives great fat loss results. Hence, why I asked what was his AAS dosage in the first page.

The other comment about cardio & diet, but not drugs doing the work is sort of false. A guy on drugs with a shit diet, but still recessive amounts will look leaner and better than a natural guy meticulous to his cardio and diet. The steroids just bring a look of it's own. But a guy meticulous to his diet and cardio with drug intake will look the best.

Do shots have to be subq or is im just as effective?

You are always a beast Mike! :headbang:

BUMP for the best fat burner on the market right now

I increased the calories in my diet in order to bulk a little bit (no FAT bulking, I want lean mass, fuck dieting and looking fat) and I still stick to Synthetine shoots

As of today I have 5 more lbs on the scale with the same BF%

No HGH, no T3, no clen, no DNP and no other fat burner !! Only Synthetine !!

Also post cardio, my legs are veiny as hell = syntheselen

Thanks again Synthetek

Last edited:
I wanna try the l carnitine. What Ingredients in syntheselin cause fat loss? How?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws