advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank you to all the brothers here for thier well wishes. It is much appreciated!

Thank you again everybody for the kind words. It is nice to know that there are those out there who still value integrity, dignity and honor as much as i do. It is nice to be apart of the forum again. I have missed the interaction here with you guys.

Thank you pumpt. I know many on here are god fearing men as am I. I know i will make it through and be okay because of my faith. In the end thats one of the few things we have. As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.

You're very welcome Maverick. Stay strong and know you have extended family here on PM. I know we've never met, but if you want, I wouldn't mind a bit sending you letters to keep your morale up. Stay strong bro. God will guide you.

we will be here...

Just wanted to say what dignity and respect you have in the situation you are in. Very admirable in the least... always brought such a positive contributions to this board. I hope you find your way back to it. In no time you will be out and back in the world again... wishing you and your family happyness and good luck!

Goo

Well said brother!!

Well where do I begin gentlemen. It has been a long two years since I was arrested in september of 2007. Its been a road of ups and down, positives and negatives , laughter and sorrow. In the end I can say Im a better man for going through what I did. This experience has opened my eyes to our world and how things really work. It has made me much wiser than i really ever thought I could be.

I would like to start of by thanking MikeS. Bro, you are one hell of a friend. I would do anything to help you. Anything. You have stood by me through thick ans thin during this ordeal and if its one thing I do not take lightly it is friendship. One lesson I have learned throughout my legal issues is who your friends really are. When shit hits the fan and the dust settles..the ones still standing are the ones who you can call your friends. Bro you are a true solider and I will stand along side you in battle anyday.

To my friend "j". You know who you are ( he may not want me to reveal his screen name from here).. bro...what can i say about you. if I had a brother and I am an only child.. i wish it would be you. I can think of no finer person to call a friend than you. Like MikeS you have stood by me through not only this ordeal but my previous one down south and to say that you are a friend would not do you justice. There are no words to describe what kind of a friend you are to me. We have gone through alot together my brother and Im sure throughout our life we will go through things even tougher than what we have had to deal with. if there is one man who i can say i can trust with my life and family it would be you.

To all the other PM brothers here who wished me well at my sentencing I extend to all of you my heartfelt thanks. Tyrone...thank you so much for the kind words. Rajjin, pain, kawasaki, all of you guys thank you. I feel the postive energy you guys all gave helped get me the sentence i did.

To my lawyers, Rick Collins and Mike Dimaggio. You guys were as advertised and i am lucky to have you in my corner. Two of the greatest assets we have in this community. They are the real deal. My local lawyer Steve. You did a great job and i would recommend you guys to anybody. Thank you for everything.

In regards to me sentence, I didnt know what to expect. I thought with all of the positive things I had going for me and how I had done since my arrest, my sentence would have been a little better, but all things considered i did ok, since I was looking at the back end of 4 years. As MikeS stated I recieved 20 months, 10 or 11 of which i will spend in prison ( site yet to be determined) and then hopefully 6 months of home detention. I get 3 months off for good behavior due to fed time only having to complete 85% of thier sentence.

I have paid a steep price. 20 mo in jail, almost 250k in fines and penalities along with my bank accounts wiped clean and most of my assets taken. Its a steep price to pay for not ratting. I can look myself in the mirror with pride that i did not say one word to the feds nor did I ruin anybody else's life for my mistake. I would implore many of those sources now to do the same however most will not. All of my losses are nothing compared to my personal dignity and honor. Some could sleep well at night knowing thier ruined anothers life. I could not. When i was arrested I felt compelled to help others avoid problems, which I felt was the right thing to do.

In closing I would like to say that I would change many things If I could go back. I do not wish evil things on stan szeto for ratting me out. He did what he felt he had to to save himself and in this world most look out for number 1. I do believe in karma and stan will have to attune for what he has done when he goes before his maker.

In reality I have only myself to blame becuase I chose my path and I made my mistakes. I am the one responsible for my own situation. I will learn many lessons from this and take them with me the rest of my days. In closing I wish all of you the best life has to offer and thank you again for all the kind words. I will come out of this stronger and better. Thank you again to all.

You're a stronger man already, plain and simple!! Stand tall, keep your pride!!

Like I said before, karma brother...It always comes around!!

Take it slow and steady my man!! You'll be back up in no time!!

Mav,

Whats up brother, your one stand up guy man. I respect you tons. Keep your head up, remember no matter how low a day might feel - i promise you that there is someone in this world that WISHES they had your problems. Its never that bad, and this too shall pass.

hit me up anytime, and in 15-17 months, there's a strip club here in Miami waiting for a wild night for ya.

Take care bro.

I wish it were otherwise ...

You got a lot of bros on here who think highly of you man, and coming from a board that has its moments where it seems to solely revolve around shit-talking ... that's quite a thing lol. You'll make it through this man ... and I imagine you'll make it through just fine. I think it goes without saying that you shouldn't play with fire ... not even a little ... not even for a friend. If you fuck up again ... especially now ... it is going to get a lot worse. And you might also find a lot less people rally around you the second time.

I hope this message finds you ... and find you well.

Maverick

Best wishes bro and i pray that you can do the time with ease.I have been there,with a little more time then you have got and at first i thought, well i can do this,but unlike you,when the dust settled i had no one around.Reality quickly smacked me in the face,but i never regretted keeping my mouth shut and im very glad for you that you will always have that to look back on and i promise you that you will feel better about yourself cause of the choice you made.You have got the admiration of some of the very few good people left in this communtity(rAJJIN being a standup guy and one of the last people i would trust on here anymore).Be thankful for that(i know you are),but also use that for when the times get to be too much some days and you feel just like giving up.If they will write to you then write cause it will give you something to do.I can tell you that God was there for me at those times,even if I diidnt feel it then.There were times when i was so hungry during my time and people who i didnt even know would come up to me and say to me,Hey im not eating this do you want it... its stuff like that,when you look back,that you know that God is there and will never leave you side.i cant tell you how many stories i could talk about that proved to me i was never alone in there.He will be there for you,he has promised to never leave your side.Having some good friends on the outside is just a bonus for you.Write to them,it will help to keep the feeling of having your freedom taken away,to not be so overwhelming(at least for me i can honestly tell you that there were nights that were pretty hard but i endured it and looking back it was just not that big a deal).So take care and i know that people say this all the time in this situation,but trust me its true.this will all be over before you know it.When you get there watch and learn how things are done and once you got it figured out then get your self into a routine and the time will start to fly.As always,keep hitting the gym,it really helps keep your spirits up.Good luck and GOD BLESS!

Mav,

Whats up brother, your one stand up guy man. I respect you tons. Keep your head up, remember no matter how low a day might feel - i promise you that there is someone in this world that WISHES they had your problems. Its never that bad, and this too shall pass.

hit me up anytime, and in 15-17 months, there's a strip club here in Miami waiting for a wild night for ya.

Take care bro.

Haze,

How have you been bro. Thanks for the kind words. Your probably right, there are som people int his world who wish they had my problems, so i really cant complain. It will be harder on my family than me. But we all will get through it. Hope you stay well bro.

Best wishes bro and i pray that you can do the time with ease.I have been there,with a little more time then you have got and at first i thought, well i can do this,but unlike you,when the dust settled i had no one around.Reality quickly smacked me in the face,but i never regretted keeping my mouth shut and im very glad for you that you will always have that to look back on and i promise you that you will feel better about yourself cause of the choice you made.You have got the admiration of some of the very few good people left in this communtity(rAJJIN being a standup guy and one of the last people i would trust on here anymore).Be thankful for that(i know you are),but also use that for when the times get to be too much some days and you feel just like giving up.If they will write to you then write cause it will give you something to do.I can tell you that God was there for me at those times,even if I diidnt feel it then.There were times when i was so hungry during my time and people who i didnt even know would come up to me and say to me,Hey im not eating this do you want it... its stuff like that,when you look back,that you know that God is there and will never leave you side.i cant tell you how many stories i could talk about that proved to me i was never alone in there.He will be there for you,he has promised to never leave your side.Having some good friends on the outside is just a bonus for you.Write to them,it will help to keep the feeling of having your freedom taken away,to not be so overwhelming(at least for me i can honestly tell you that there were nights that were pretty hard but i endured it and looking back it was just not that big a deal).So take care and i know that people say this all the time in this situation,but trust me its true.this will all be over before you know it.When you get there watch and learn how things are done and once you got it figured out then get your self into a routine and the time will start to fly.As always,keep hitting the gym,it really helps keep your spirits up.Good luck and GOD BLESS!

I feel the same way bro. Thank you. I know god will always be on my side as will my family. Those are the two things most important to me.

SOME GOOD NEW TO COME!

Our buddy Maverick has informed me of an interesting positive development in his case, as a gent who has a hand in the BOP (Bureau of Prisons) is able to tweak the sentence in his favor...I dont know that its carved in stone yet but it looks very good.
I'll let Mav explain the details...and it is besically a best case senerio...outside of the miracle I received in sentencing, this is the next best thing.
Noone deserves it more than Mav...and as was in my situation, he is also certain that all the prayers, and positive energy has helped bring this good news to light. So...thanks to every for your help in this ordeal.

Our buddy Maverick has informed me of an interesting positive development in his case, as a gent who has a hand in the BOP (Bureau of Prisons) is able to tweak the sentence in his favor...I dont know that its carved in stone yet but it looks very good.
I'll let Mav explain the details...and it is besically a best case senerio...outside of the miracle I received in sentencing, this is the next best thing.
Noone deserves it more than Mav...and as was in my situation, he is also certain that all the prayers, and positive energy has helped bring this good news to light. So...thanks to every for your help in this ordeal.

That sounds damn good bro!! Great to hear Mav!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member