over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THANK YOU!

marilyn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hi guys and ladies.....wanted to touch base and get back to reading and posting on here.....

Really missed you on here....Can't wait to get caught up on the shows and competitors and what's new with you all........

I want to let my friends and Tony's know, that we are ok....apart, but ok.....things are better as far as communication....

Reason why Im being this open is.... if this can help others in similar situation, then Im happy.

Life goes on and life is for living and living it the best way you can...and being you, but being the best you. make sense?

If any of you need to talk, let me know......thanks to the people who have contacted myself and Tony..........really miss you too:)

Lots to do, busy, but ok....getting clients, learning, training...hope to be ready in 3 1/2 weeks for Tampa show....so far so good......need to fade out some tan lines..son of a B#*^t!!! that wont look good:)

Not sure if Tony will update, but he's actually doing great with prep and I think he said he was under 200 lbs!!!! yikes!

hanging in..kids are good..happy school is out, lol.....staying up late, sleeping in.....they think they are rock stars...really:)

thanks for the best wishes...I don't forget kindness, ever.

Ok, now to read and get caught up....what's up????????

Im glad things are good for both of you...I wish you guys the best...take care, and good luck with the shows !!!:D

Marilyn, I applaud you for being so open about a situation that is uncomfortable to discuss as it is personal to you and Tony, but I am sure that it will help someone else. It is unfortunate that these things happen but they do happen and it is good to hear that you, Tony and the kids are doing good and are happy and continuing on with your lives.

Now for you and Tony to kick some ass at the contests you are going into.

Hey M! Glad your ok. Tony hit me up Friday but I was down South. I will catch up with him to train some. Can't believe he's under 200 lbs and I am over 200lbs...seems we switched since I last saw him.
Chris

Well this is good to hear!

Its nice to hear that you guys are doing well under the circumstances. From my own experience, I know that can get ugly and its good to hear you are taking the high road! That speaks volumes about you and Tony.

Last edited:
I wish you both the best this word can offer you Marylin. You are a real sweetheart and Tony is a nice, nice guy. Whatever your differences (and we all have them) you are both invaluable.

Thanks for the update Marilyn. Its good to hear that you're both doing well.
Good to see you're back posting again also

"under 200 lbs"

Good Gawd. :p
He must be tighter than a 20k lb. line with a 30k pull.:D

Id say good luck to you both, but I don't believe in luck!
Hope The Lord leads you both in the direction you need to go! At the least..I hope parallel to one another....:p

Last edited:
hey marilyn, good to see you back. i have to say, both you and tony where the first true friends i have acquired here on pm. im glad you and tony are communicating (hopefully for the better) as i said to tony, i am here if you need anything. this goes for both of you. im praying everything works out. love ya guys!

p.s tell tony to come back and post....lol

MARILYN......glad to see you posting again.......i always enjoyed your positive atttude......best wishes to you and TONY.....

I am happy you are back, and also that your both doing better. I will be looking for your contest pics. Good luck to you in your show. Kick some ass!

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear things are going slightly better.

Best of luck to both of you in your shows! :)

Blessings to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

What shows are you each doing? Jaime and I will have to come and support!

We have been thinking about you guys. All the best.

We'll be at the Tampa show to support as well! Go Marilyn....you will have another cheering section.

Marilyn, you are an awesome person as is Tony! I am glad things are going well and life goes on, well it has too. Good luck at the Tampa show and I know you will represent very well. Keep it up!

Glad to hear you guys are doing O.K. as many of us who have gone through it can attest it will get easier with time.Hang in there and keep busy as that seems to help.

well, hello again....

what can I say about you wonderful people..... it really touches me deeply to hear and feel the well wishes from you..thank you so much.....

Sabagoy, HungryHungarian...I hope to see you guys in a few weeks...cant wait to see your beautiful ladies too....tell them hello.

Words are so powerful they can cut like a knife or make you feel like a million bucks...

Thanks again all of you:):):)

what can I say about you wonderful people..... it really touches me deeply to hear and feel the well wishes from you..thank you so much.....

Sabagoy, HungryHungarian...I hope to see you guys in a few weeks...cant wait to see your beautiful ladies too....tell them hello.

Words are so powerful they can cut like a knife or make you feel like a million bucks...
Thanks again all of you:):):)

Very true...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member