over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks for Reading this folks... I appreciate it

there illegal every were mainly cuz of toll roads going to camara and toll tags only.

I wish I knew something that could help you, Alex.

That whole thing is a bummer. :(

maybe for next time

To late for this now, but I put a spray over my license plate about 8months back. I ordered it out of a car magazine. It prevents cameras from seeing your plates. I know it works as I drive though toll roads every other week on my out of own meetings. I go under the cameras they use to mail you your toll bills. I have never received one in my car or bike. I used my wifes car 4 weeks back with out the spray and I got a toll bill last week.

Sorry to ramble my personal bullshit here guys.. But many of you are like good friends to me and i would love some help here.... check this out..

I was on my way to the NPC Southern Cal in San Diego, had the wife and kids in the car.. kinda getting confused when i exited the free way ...

Low and behold i approach an intersection with a photo ticket camera .. I didnt even see it.... To make a long story short.. I rolled through a yellowish light and got nailed... Flashes went off.. etc... and I was praying not to get a ticket...

but yesterday i did... its $480 bucks and $520 with traffic school but the fucked thing is i cant go to traffic school cuz i already did last year...

I have some points on my driving record and this can really fuck me... in a bad way.. my license will get suspended if i get another ticket....

and ..... the ticket fine is like way out of line ... $500 bucks for this ... crazy and ridiculous... anyways.. there i am... running a red light and theres 3 pics showing me driving the car.... im screwed!

Does anyone know how to beat this ticket? People have theories on what to do ... for example.. fight the ticket.. etc... but has anyone done this and won? i live in Los Angeles and its in San diego. i hate to go to court just to get my ass handed to me with the fine....

there are websites that say they can fight the ticket for you for a feee, or people say... " throw it in the trash they dont enforce it" because the cops never gave you the ticket, you can act like you never got it in the mail...

but i dont know.. i dont want a warrent... does anyone know what to do other than pay the fucker and get another point on my record?

Sorry folks to bug ya.. but any help would be appreciated... this really fucking sucks.. you know why... i got nailed 2 months ago in Los Angeles driving my wifes car... and they sent her a ticket... Shes going to fight that ticket because they sent her the ticket in the mail and its not her in the pics making the right turn....the and in the pics its clearly not her... Under her 5th amendment rights she doesnt have to pin the ticket on me... so shes going to court and say " its not me"

What a damn joke man.. these cameras are everyone.. in that situation i stopped to make a right turn for 1.7 seconds... the law says you must stop for 3 seconds.. it recorded my time...

you can clearly see that i stopped but not for 3 seconds... and there was no traffic.. but they sent the ticket to my wife and its also $500 bucks ..im not so worries about this ticket but the one i got in San Diego I am...

because there are clear pics of me running the red light..... does anyone know what the hell to do besides paying the damn thing? i dont want the point on my record either... Peace and thanks! sorry for the long story!

I've had a few of those, and let me tell you..I have NEVER been successful getting rid of one through the court.

Last time I was pulled over in front as I was pulling up to my driveway. Unfortunately my SR-22 had expired, because I was unable to make the payment that month..so my license was cancelled immediately. Needless to say I received a ticket for driving with a suspended license.
I thought I could fight it, so I went to court..Hill St to fight it. To make a long story short, before ANY of the 100 people that were waiting in line were able to say anything, the Judge straight up told everyone..

"Look we are not going to play the guilty-not guilty game here right now, as you know the city is in a financial crisis right now and we do not have the time to delay the verdict. If you plead guilty to your misdemeanor traffic violation,RIGHT NOW..I promise I will give you the minimum fine I can give you and you will be out of here in no time. If you decide to plead not guilty, you will have to come back lose a day of work..pay for parking, and no one can guarantee that you will be found NOT guilty, more than likely you will be found guilty and we will give you the maximum fine which will then double or triple when you go pay at the window"

I pleaded guilty and just got it over with, I was told $80..then with the taxes and fees came out to $240 and a $10 fee for using my debit card..pay my insurance a $200 down payment to re-instate my insurance, and the DMV another fine.

I dont bother fighting tickets around here anymore, what you MIGHT be able to do is go online and file for an extension if you are unable to pay right now. I personally do not trust any of these websites that claim to get rid of your tickets for you, everyone is out to make a buck right now..but you can give it a shot...

Not trying to make you lose hope bro lol, but these are just my experiences in this fucked up state lol...

LMAO no way you're an attorney. First you advise a female goes into court and lies under oath when there's photo evidence a male is driving.. so she can get convicted of perjury, an exteremely serious crime.

Then you say "no way" they have a picture of the face.. well hate to break it to you but this isn't 1980. I've had my share of photo tickets and THEY ALL VERY CLEARLY show your face.

How about we wager im an attorney - u put up $100 and if I'm not I'll give u 10k

And. Just left court on some of these red light tickets last week

had a friend here in Cali (orange county) successfully beat red light camera tickets 2x very simply.

Pleaded not guilty
Set court date
Simply said there was an ambulance with its lights/sirens on behind him in his lane
-Court couldnt prove otherwise...
= tickets dismissed

just my .02

Railslave... im really thinking of going with this company you mentioned...

and some other people mentioned something really good too... if i can drag out the thing, possibly beat it or even if i lose then the point wont go on my record for a while and by then i might have the ability to attend traffic school or not have it adversly affect my record....

My scenerio is really a little confusing... I got 2 tickets... one of them while driving my wifes car... They took 3 pics of me, front, side and back.. it was so professionally taken i should post it up here for you to see.. its amazing ! in the pics..

im stopped at the red light.. im even looking to my left to make sure i can turn right safely.. which i did.. but....

the timer said i stopped for 1.7 seconds. not 3 seconds..so i got nailed.. now this is a shame! what joke and a racket.. there was nobody even around and they must send out 100 tickets a day at this intersection..

Los Angeles is so broke they are basically running a ticket writing racket here( who stops for 3 seconds making a right turn)....

but ...they sent the ticket to my wife.. she got the ticket... shes not the driver.. its me! we postponed the ticket and im goin to have her go to court and say " judge, obviously this isnt me"

i think thats a slam dunk because the city of los angeles doesnt pursue cases like this when the ticketed driver is not the driver of the vehicle and her job is not to investigate for the court who the driver is...

and court is local so she can take a day off from work drag the kids into court and fight this one...

But recently( 3 weeks ago) on the way to that NPC show i was driving through an intersection at night.. there were no cars in sight.. it was yellow and turning red... i didnt see any cross traffic but i didnt speed up or anything i rolled through like an idiot and it flashed so bright like i was at a photo shoot... so much so quick my kids got scared!

it loooked like lightning going off in our car....

low and behold i got the ticket in the mail yesterday and it was to me, the registred owner.. but there was no pics of me... just fine with a ticket.. i called the court and they said..

that they are going to be sending me another thing in the mail with the pics of me running the red light.. i havnet gotten it yet.. but i did get the fine and its $480 and it counts as apoint too...

Its not going to be easy to fight this in court cuz i live almost 175 miles from that court house.. so i have to try to postpone it and work on using a ticket fighting comnpany, cheap attorney or some type of defense so i dont get fucked with the point on my record... sorry for the long winded post..

I dont really have much advise to give you in this situation bro. But my brother ignored a ticket like this once ..and thought he would get away with it.....not only did it bite him in the ass he ended up having to pay some kind of an extra fine. Now I know its different from state to state....All these damn cam's they have all over the place now is just out of control.

Yes, all these cams are gtg crazy, too bad they r not just there for traffic citations...not to make this a political fight but you can thank the Patriot Act for the influx of these things!

damn alex, a red light ticket is 40 dollars and no points here in md.

really tho it sounds like a scam to me, getting a traffic attorney is the best thing bro. here in md i would plead not guilty in court, if they found me guilty, i would appeal it in circuit court. 99% of the time the rep, or officer wont show up for a single traffic violation in circuit court. case dismissed. has worked for me twice. but that was here in md. good luck bro

Yeah rail, I've gotten 2 dismissed as well for no officer. Got a 300 parking ticket @ a ravens game along with 10 other cars, court threatened to investigate the parking attendants and parking bitches - case dismissed. Did you hear about the guy who attacked the speed cam vehicle on 295 last week that closed it down for 4 hrs? Had a shotie and sledge hammer , beat the truck to shit, ran in the woods - called swat and air support, nvr caught the guy lol

Alex I have nothing to say but sorry. I got that same ticket in the mail in SD about 5 yrs ago. Fortunately I just paid it and it was a grip of money at the completely worst time in my life to have to expend it. Good luck to you sir.

PS - I kept my citation as I was dumbfounded how detailed the pics were and the whole act of it being issued. My people in NY could not believe it.

I really wish there was a way to help you out on this, but sadly there's very little you can do.

1.You can attempt to fight it, and the judge will just simply ID you and your case will be dismissed.

2. DO NOT throw the ticket away and act like you never got it, they know you've received it. It's not like a Jury Duty summoning where you can bullshit your way out of it. You will get a warrant after several months, and you don't need an arrest warrant hanging over you.

3. You could have a LEO(Police Officer) try to speak to the San Diego Department on your behalf, briefly explaining the situation, and hope he/she can resolve the issue for you.

4. Pay an attorney to attempt to lessen the fine, the marks on your license or have it totally thrown out all together. But then again, you're going to be paying good coin for his/her time in court, and reviewing your case for you.

5. Lastly just suck it up, pay the fine, and see if you can try and speak with someone at the LA or SD office and see if they'll make an exception for you to take a Traffic School Class.

Wish you the best of luck bro.

Another thing, you might be able to say that the Camera Lights are "unconstitutional and an invasion of your right to privacy."

I do know there's a movement to try and ban these lights all together on this basis, and the camera lights cost more to maintain then they produce in income for the city/county.

Hope the little bit of information I've shared can help you, or steer you in the right direction man. :headbang:

Yeah rail, I've gotten 2 dismissed as well for no officer. Got a 300 parking ticket @ a ravens game along with 10 other cars, court threatened to investigate the parking attendants and parking bitches - case dismissed. Did you hear about the guy who attacked the speed cam vehicle on 295 last week that closed it down for 4 hrs? Had a shotie and sledge hammer , beat the truck to shit, ran in the woods - called swat and air support, nvr caught the guy lol

looooool, yeah the guy in the cam truck said he was like 65, good for him...lol

Where in the world did you read this law....

What a damn joke man.. these cameras are everyone.. in that situation i stopped to make a right turn for 1.7 seconds... the law says you must stop for 3 seconds.. it recorded my time...

I would fight this damn thing by yourself. Explain to the Judge that everytime you have taken the written test for renewal you have pass with a 100% grade and you know and follow the laws set by the California dept of motor vehicles.

The California Driver Handbook Traffic Signal Lights states
"Traffic Signal Lights"

Red lightSolid Red–

A red signal light means "STOP." You can make a right turn against a red light after you stop then yield to pedestrians, bicyclists, and vehicles close enough to be a hazard. Make the right turn only when it is safe. Do not turn if a "NO TURN ON RED" sign is posted.

This is just what you did and you followed the law by looking in both directions for cars and pedestrians and if that only takes 1.7 seconds then that's all that is required by law..

Last edited:
How about we wager im an attorney - u put up $100 and if I'm not I'll give u 10k

And. Just left court on some of these red light tickets last week

If your are an attorney, you're a terrible one for telling him to have his wife perjure herself to try and get him out of the ticket after he said he has 3 very clear photos of him in the car.

vegas is so much nicer....get a ticket...take to guy here in town...25 bucks...it gets cut at least in half and not a moving violation, no points no classes

I know I've seen some ads where you don't pay anything unless the lawyer gets you a win or partial win but, I don't know the details nor the lawyer fee.

Also, there's a guy in San Diego called Mr. Ticket. You may want to google him and just contact him over the phone to see if he'd be worth it.

Just some thoughts...Hope things work out for you, Alex!!

Mitch Mehdy is Mr Ticket in SD.

**broken link removed**

cost is $99 (last time I used him for my red light ticket). If you haven't, don't call and talk to the officer (you can). You can also go online and look at the footage they have of you running the light. $99 is worth not having to take the whole day off, drive 2-3 hours depending on where you are and traffic, go to court and still not get it dismissed or reduced.

Talk to Mehdy, tell him your story, see what he says. I know there was recently a case in Orange county appellate court where like 7 red light tickets were overturned. You also don't even have to show up to court, just your atty does. My last one I didn't get off but I got it reduced to a non moving violation and fine cut in half I think. I was eligible for traffic school though.

Call Mitch Mehdy and talk to him. Good luck!

****OH!!! Before you do anything...go online or you can do it by automated phone system (online is easy)...and postpone your court date for as long as possible. I think you can go for 3 or 6 months. Buys you some time. Might help put some distance between the last time you did traffic school too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity