over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks for Reading this folks... I appreciate it

Beat traffic tickets

I haven't read the whole thread -- sorry if I've missed something. But I used to have an attorney who would get tickets thrown out for me all the time. Sometimes several were consolidated (sorry, I don't think this applies to you), and some he just got tossed. He charged me $250 a ticket.

So, get an attorney, or at least talk to one. And he's gotta be good. Maybe call a few criminal defense firms (who don't do traffic infractions) and ask them for a referral. When you get a referral, search for the attorney on Martindale.com. Hopefully the attorney will have peer and/or client ratings (scale of 1 to 5). Good luck bro.

PharmaFan

Call these people

Ok amigo, since I really feel for yah, I did a search for you. I'll give you a list of firms in SD that do traffic or criminal and are very highly rated. If they don't do traffic ask for a referral. If you can ask for a specific person at the firm, that will help. So, here are your potential saviors:

Steigerwalt Law Firm - ask for Kerry Steigerwalt - does traffic
Domenic J. Lombardo -- very highly rated and does traffic violations
Brian P. Funk -- I'm pretty sure he does traffic
Covington and Burling LLP
Damiani Law Group APC

I'd contact at least the first three, and ask for the people I named. I think you'll pay $500, maybe more, to get it taken care of, but these guys are some of the best in your area.

PharmaFan

Mr. Ticket has a great rep here in SD. Probably more experience than anyone with these red light tickets. My neighbor is a criminal defense atty and recommended him to me. He will cost $99, not $500!! Call him.

I had a similar issue and I got chatting to a friend of mine who works at a local garage (repairing cars, etc). He got a speeding ticket once which was £60. What he did was send in a cheque for £61. Now, they will take the £60 and send you back a cheque for £1, which you don't cash at the bank. This way, the transaction cannot be 'finalised' on their computer system and so the points never get issued to your licence...

Sounds clever, but I have never tried it. He did and said it worked for him. Like I said, you would still have to pay up, but at least your driving licence reamins clear....

Good luck Alex

Mr. Ticket has a great rep here in SD. Probably more experience than anyone with these red light tickets. My neighbor is a criminal defense atty and recommended him to me. He will cost $99, not $500!! Call him.

$500 is just a guess based on the level of the infraction (it's a $500 ticket!) and the fact that the people I named are owners or partners. The only way to find out is to talk to them. Give 'em a call, Alex.

PharmaFan

?

No offense, but running a red light is reckless and irresponsible.

LMFAO :D ... OK Crazy

Get a good lawyer. I got caught doing 89 in a 45 on the GWB in my Mustang by Port Authority PIG.. I mean COP and I beat it got no points no court cost just the $865.00 I paid my lawyer ...

He can say anything for you like you were lost, got nervous cause big truck behind you... Gettin a blowjob .. Anything

If it makes you feel better, I got a BULLSHIT DWI 10 months ago and been driving without license ever since :headbang:

Mantus

I've heard of people in ks just disputing that it wasn't them driving, claiming not guilty, and walking away with no fine.

This may only apply in ks, I'll ask a lawyer friend of mine that deals with traffic law specifically.

I live in Cali, and have never even heard of the 3-second timer cameras for turns.

Is this only in LA? I never stop 3 seconds on a right turn

$500 is just a guess based on the level of the infraction (it's a $500 ticket!) and the fact that the people I named are owners or partners. The only way to find out is to talk to them. Give 'em a call, Alex.

PharmaFan

I'm speaking from personal experience. $99 isn't a guess. I know how much the tickets are. The person I named is a owner/partner too. I already found out and I'm relaying the info. I agree, give him a call, Alex. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131