over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks for the MEGA tip JJB made SUCH a difference

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Completely forgot all about it. Actually never tried it before. Few times a day worked magic......

14wks til USA!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 649
You're a beast!!! I'll be there at the USA watching. How much are you looking to weigh?

How many calories are you putting down after taking it?

Last edited:
You're a beast!!! I'll be there at the USA watching. How much are you looking to weigh?

How many calories are you putting down after taking it?

EESH making weight is gonna be a BITCH like a REAL bitch....I could really look great at 235-240 peeled......

Depends on the day and what is needed. Makes such a difference. Its helping tremendously with my growth

JJB1 is full of incredible and useful info. It also helps he has tested everything on himself and not just read it on paper.

what is the point of this thread? are you just waiting for someone to ask you what youre talking about?

what is the point of this thread? are you just waiting for someone to ask you what youre talking about?

He is following the Ross style of generating interest

Attachments

• look at me.jpg
    look at me.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 511
Im guessing either ghrp-2 or micro dosing igf. both of which worked great for me

jesus u guys are such testy old men lol. it was a joke. shit has sure gotten sour and serious around here....

I figured at LEAST by the title some of the vets woulda picked up on the joke (i can tell one did while the rest accused me of needing attention), but apparently i give too much credit haha

yes it was ghrp i asked if it would help w my appetite or and it did... i try to use as little things as possible, but needed this one.... it was either that or smoking and iv never smoked in my life. i honestly feel like some days it kick starts my appetite and i no longer need it all day.....

jesus u guys are such testy old men lol. it was a joke. shit has sure gotten sour and serious around here....

I figured at LEAST by the title some of the vets woulda picked up on the joke (i can tell one did while the rest accused me of needing attention), but apparently i give too much credit haha

yes it was ghrp i asked if it would help w my appetite or and it did... i try to use as little things as possible, but needed this one.... it was either that or smoking and iv never smoked in my life. i honestly feel like some days it kick starts my appetite and i no longer need it all day.....

Now let's get some name calling going and then someone can ask you to post a leg pic, and we have a BIG N SHREDDED thread with 400 actively viewing. Hahaha :D

PS. Post up a leg pic

I was so surprused that you hadn't tried GHRP6. It's kind of scary the first time using it. It makes you flush hard, then you can't stop eating. The most violent ghrp6 hunger I got was from those fake IP China Blue Tops. They must have densely packed ghrp6 in those vials.

Now let's get some name calling going and then someone can ask you to post a leg pic, and we have a BIG N SHREDDED thread with 400 actively viewing. Hahaha :D

PS. Post up a leg pic

I was so surprused that you hadn't tried GHRP6. It's kind of scary the first time using it. It makes you flush hard, then you can't stop eating. The most violent ghrp6 hunger I got was from those fake IP China Blue Tops. They must have densely packed ghrp6 in those vials.

No fluff jobs in leg pics!!

..... but i have tiny legs :(

I was so surprused that you hadn't tried GHRP6. It's kind of scary the first time using it. It makes you flush hard, then you can't stop eating. The most violent ghrp6 hunger I got was from those fake IP China Blue Tops. They must have densely packed ghrp6 in those vials.[/QUOTE]

You would be suprised on how many guys that haven't tried Ghrp .:lightbulb:

wasnt scary i took like half of what u told me to lol it was so little i didnt think it would work lol no flushing not super hungry but when i ate it just went down easy zero struggle

wasnt scary i took like half of what u told me to lol it was so little i didnt think it would work lol no flushing not super hungry but when i ate it just went down easy zero struggle

Probably a good idea to do less than I recommend. :)

Real high doses cause violent hunger!!!

Wait, let me take a selfie!

Now your ready

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0]#SELFIE (Official Music Video) - The Chainsmokers - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear