over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks Phil Hernon & PM - Emerald Cup Win

Denali

Registered
Hey all,

This is a bit delayed, but I'm just now getting back online...

I've been on PM for several years now, but am not a frequent poster. I'm new to the sport and don't feel I have the experience that many of you here have, so I don't chime in much on threads. But, I've been a (nearly) daily reader of your posts, guidance, ideas, etc. (until my prep started a few months ago). So, you all have been a great influence on my approach to training...Thanks!

I also signed on with Phil Hernon last summer and adopted his program (fully committed)...He's put up with my stupid newbie questions, been quick to respond (nealy 24-hours a day), and provided feedback on my progress throughout the year. I highly recommend Phil to anyone looking to overhaul their training program!!

With all of your help, I entered my first competition this past weekend...and won the Emerald Cup Masters...with a large turnout and tough competition!!!

Thanks to you all (whether you knew it, or not)...and especially Phil...for your help in making my first competition a success!

While I dropped off much of the past few months...between hyper-focus on my prep and increased activity at work...I look forward to re-engaging here at PM.

Cheers!

Denali

That is awesome....congratulations! It's very rare that someone can enter a contest and actually win it without years of experience and training. I guess it does pay to have a professional in your corner guiding you every step of the way. :headbang:

That is awesome....congratulations! It's very rare that someone can enter a contest and actually win it without years of experience and training. I guess it does pay to have a professional in your corner guiding you every step of the way. :headbang:

Thanks! Although, I do have years of training...going on 4 years now of a committed/consistant training and nutrition (and many more years of spotty training prior to that)...but I overhauled it and upped the intensity with Phil's help a year ago.

Congratulations on your win. Phil definately gets results. Hopefully you have some pics to post. Great job!

Congrats!

Phil is THE REAL DEAL, no bullshit, just methodologies based on sound science and solid experience. ;)

Congrats Denali. I remember you man.
The silent but deadly type! I like that. Good Job :headbang:

Congratulations! I was there and you looked amazing. I was wondering though, when I saw you walking around you looked very "bronze". What did you do differently to obtain that color because it looked great on stage.

Congrats on a well deserved win. I saw your pics over on rxmuscle a couple of days ago, those are some awesome quads!

Impressed

I am impressed that he placed his faith in me and the questions he asked. I watched his transformation over these last 9 months and knew he truly wanted this.

Great Job the Cup is no joke thats a big show and congrats to you !!!

Congratulations on your win. Phil definately gets results. Hopefully you have some pics to post. Great job!
Thanks 718! Awsome pics!

Thanks Tom! I'll try to post some additional pics in the Photos section

Congrats!

Phil is THE REAL DEAL, no bullshit, just methodologies based on sound science and solid experience. ;)

Thanks BNS! Agreed...Phil is the REAL DEAL!

congrats DENALI and Phil

Thanks man!

Congratulations! I was there and you looked amazing. I was wondering though, when I saw you walking around you looked very "bronze". What did you do differently to obtain that color because it looked great on stage.

Thanks GeauxDATY! I used Dream Tan #2 on top of a solid base tan (with the help of MT2)

Thanks for posting the pics...I was a little slow in logging in. I'll try to post some more.

Congrats on a well deserved win. I saw your pics over on rxmuscle a couple of days ago, those are some awesome quads!

Thanks Norm!

I am impressed that he placed his faith in me and the questions he asked. I watched his transformation over these last 9 months and knew he truly wanted this.

Thanks Phil! You have an awesome track record that speaks for itself!

Great job Denali.

Congrats Denali and Phil!!! AWESOME to see a fellow PMer kick butt...not surprized with Phil in your corner though...

JM

Way to bring it! Your legs looked thick, impressive. :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner